Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club (7788 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
bro their guys wey dey spend 250k at a blow for club. Just go to jokers club and see for urselfcheesy. For some guys sha wen money dey dem go splash am around like rain wey dey fallcheesy. For op's case... 8k might be like 5 naira to amcheesy.

I don't think so, he offered her a job of 40k and he was surprised she didn't take it. so 8k is a lot.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dingbang(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
wat of ur tv remote control? U no dey hide am as well?
cheesy cheesy I go commot the battery come leave the station for football so she no go change am to zee world come dey form say she dey watch TV.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

Why will a Man has a working brain even invite a prostitute to his home?

People will never learn.
but the one dat op invited to his house na one nau..though im no nack her according to himcheesy.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by futuregovernor: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
I want that job too grin
Call 08068029135
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy cheesy I go commot the battery come leave the station for football so she no go change am to zee world come dey form say she dey watch TV.

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
na g money na..
ehn G boys claim they work hard for dhier money too ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by futuregovernor: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hamskid2310:
Even if its just 1k for me to survive so as to get strength to hustle
Send ur detail here

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
You could've met elsewhere and not your home. She needed transport back, fvcking give her the transport and not blow away 8k you should've spent on legitimate indigent.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by dingbang(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn G boys claim they work hard for dhier money too ocheesy
na so....
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
okikiola451:
you give ashawo free 8k and you no fvck am, meanwhile me dey look for 5k, such is life
iyam sure op go visit ur issue.give am time make im come back first cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
Send ur detail here
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
MajorJeffery:
You could've met elsewhere and not your home. She needed transport back, fvcking give her the transport and not blow away 8k you should've spent on legitimate indigent.
many of these ashis that work with omila ppl(armed robbers). Make person no go sleep one night den wake up see say dem point gun for im face. I just hope say op no get anytime of intrerest for im sittingroom cos if he has expensive gadgets omo d babe don mark d tins down.na to share info with omila ppl and u don enter wahala be dat. Dese days in nigeria u dont just bring anyhow ppl to ur housecheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Acct name:mohammed hamzah
Acct number:2088287674
Uba bank
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR,MAY GOD PROVIDE MORE FOR YOU AS YOU ARE HELPING ME

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
@op u truly try ur best my advice to you if she eventually accept your salesgirl offer make sure you got to know about her origin b4 you leave your shop in her care to avoid someone runinig away with your moni o

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
Send ur detail here
Acct name:mohammed hamzah
Acct number:2088287674
Uba bank
THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR,MAY GOD PROVIDE MORE FOR YOU AS YOU ARE HELPING ME
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

I don't think so, he offered her a job of 40k and he was surprised she didn't take it. so 8k is a lot.
8k might be nothing to himcheesy. My friend in abuja who is a doctor does exactly the type of thing op does . There's one young warri girl he wants to help thats unemployed. But in this case the girl's not an ashawo but when he showed me d pics d babe looks kinder too rugged for my liking..though he said he's not planning to invite her over to his house. I only told him to be very careful oo cos in this nigeria if u want to help someone it might even result to setup.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
Send ur detail here
pls help
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by adedayoadeoye(f): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
pls sir i dnt no if i get d job wit accomodation i wil b glad n if its taken incase u av another one 4 me

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by HARDDON: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

Why will a Man has a working brain even invite a prostitute to his home?

People will never learn.

Very dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by stanvesco(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
futuregovernor:
A fourth night ago, I met a beautiful damsel in a stripers club around FESTAC town. I asked fellow nairalanders how I can change her from been a striper,I was courage to invited her over. She arrived my home around 11am this morning, is Sunday morning and I hardly cook,she complained of hunger considering the fact that she is coming from mainland. Bought noodles for her,she was glad. TIME TO TALK,told her about my intention to change her from that job,she asked me what I can offer and accommodation......,told her we can't stay together, that I have a sales rep job for her and the pay is 40k with accomadtion and we could go meet up the lady in her house,to my big surprise, she said NO,asked her why? Hear her,I can't do a 40k job bcs I am a big girl, so 40k can't pay my bills. That I should help introduced her to big guys in Island,she is ready to stop the job if only she can get big guys that will be paying her for sex. I try persuading her,but she refused, told her I wanna go watch Arsenal match,she asked me for sex and 5k,told her no but I will give her 8k for her trip back to mainland. She asked if I was dating,that we should just be in a relationship and she immediately make some move,but I insisted I do not Bleep ashy,and I will never try it. That was how our meeting ended, have told her to think about my offer again. Meanwhile, I am glad I try my best. Thanks fabs. Happy Sunday

Ahaaaa
She is a good ashewo sef
If na bad one ehn...she for millk u by raising a false alarm...

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by adedayoadeoye(f): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
pls if d job is stil availabe am seriously interestd and if its taken i dnt mind if u help me get another i wil b glad here is my digits 08062674538 sir
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Danhumprey: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by columbus007(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
please Op i need to change,come help me change this change wey i get,i need am,na me need am pass biko.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by cabilla(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
big girl by exposing her body to rabbids.

You did your best, God knows.
so u beliv dis lies
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
...common sense is not so common afterall.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Ballary(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
plz bro,m in urgent need,any little way u can help,uzoma gift 6236471471 Fidelity.will indeed b grateful.no amount is too small.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by AdaAde(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Thank God she did not pretend to you oooo. She showed you her colour inside out. Or else, na one leg in, one leg out.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by nelsonebby(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
What an idiot.

We warned you here

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by CSTR1005: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
adedayoadeoye:
pls if d job is stil availabe am seriously interestd and if its taken i dnt mind if u help me get another i wil b glad here is my digits 08062674538 sir
A picture would have been nice. To motivate him.

If you are pretty, he would be more inclined to answer you.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by CSTR1005: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
adedayoadeoye:
A picture would have been nice. To motivate him.

If you are pretty, he would be more inclined to answer you.

There is a reason why he chose to help that particular girl among the rest there. grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by kazyhm(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
when he has a sister who he hasn't given money to? Mehn. You make me laugh

It baffles me how people tend to ignore those in need to focus on those that already knows what they are doing

Can you imagine...... In Nigeria where there is slum everywhere. He strayed after a club gal that might be making more than your salary per night......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months / Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? / "My Titties Can Twerk Too" Busty Lady Says As She Twerk Using Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.