Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club (7790 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by IamPlato(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
cruchenutii:

No he his NOT a good guy, gosh. I'm tired of saying this over & over. He has lack of knowledge which makes him behave that way. I don't know why women just equate stupidity for being good.

There are little girls on the island that hawk pure water. There are Women who are under graduates & starving in school & trying to sell little things around campus just to survive.

He should go & give it to them.

Just See It Like This "she Was Favoured By Grace"...

No Matter How Rich You Are You Cant Save/help Everyone... You Have No Ideas Of Other Good Deeds He May have Done
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by IamPlato(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:
Kid,you don't even know me,just say u need help and stop embarrassing you generation

Oga we All Need Help o. Me Sef need Help if You Dont Mind
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Hamskid2310: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:
Kid,you don't even know me,just say u need help and stop embarrassing you generation
Me i.need help ooo pls
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by lastclaire4(f): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:
A fourth night ago, I met a beautiful damsel in a stripers club around FESTAC town. I asked fellow nairalanders how I can change her from been a striper,I was courage to invited her over. She arrived my home around 11am this morning, is Sunday morning and I hardly cook,she complained of hunger considering the fact that she is coming from mainland. Bought noodles for her,she was glad. TIME TO TALK,told her about my intention to change her from that job,she asked me what I can offer and accommodation......,told her we can't stay together, that I have a sales rep job for her and the pay is 40k with accomadtion and we could go meet up the lady in her house,to my big surprise, she said NO,asked her why? Hear her,I can't do a 40k job bcs I am a big girl, so 40k can't pay my bills. That I should help introduced her to big guys in Island,she is ready to stop the job if only she can get big guys that will be paying her for sex. I try persuading her,but she refused, told her I wanna go watch Arsenal match,she asked me for sex and 5k,told her no but I will give her 8k for her trip back to mainland. She asked if I was dating,that we should just be in a relationship and she immediately make some move,but I insisted I do not Bleep ashy,and I will never try it. That was how our meeting ended, have told her to think about my offer again. Meanwhile, I am glad I try my best. Thanks fabs. Happy Sunday

Hmmm future governor u tried but next time don't tell her to her face that u do not bleep ashy. Sounds somehow.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by chris2face(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
futuregovernor:
Send ur contact, will direct u to d lady,Lekki
Please am interested in the job please though i stay here in Enugu but can reloacate,please if there is any other please let me no,any job at all,gateman,house help only have my O level result
My numbers 08165115293 or 08187043531
Please anyone that has got a job please contact me,can write and speak good English thanks
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by chris2face(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
FutureGovenor sorry to mention u but if u can help me secure any job i d' be grateful,gateman,gardner looking forward in hearing from u
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2018
futuregovernor:
A fourth night ago, I met a beautiful damsel in a stripers club around FESTAC town. I asked fellow nairalanders how I can change her from been a striper,I was courage to invited her over. She arrived my home around 11am this morning, is Sunday morning and I hardly cook,she complained of hunger considering the fact that she is coming from mainland. Bought noodles for her,she was glad. TIME TO TALK,told her about my intention to change her from that job,she asked me what I can offer and accommodation......,told her we can't stay together, that I have a sales rep job for her and the pay is 40k with accomadtion and we could go meet up the lady in her house,to my big surprise, she said NO,asked her why? Hear her,I can't do a 40k job bcs I am a big girl, so 40k can't pay my bills. That I should help introduced her to big guys in Island,she is ready to stop the job if only she can get big guys that will be paying her for sex. I try persuading her,but she refused, told her I wanna go watch Arsenal match,she asked me for sex and 5k,told her no but I will give her 8k for her trip back to mainland. She asked if I was dating,that we should just be in a relationship and she immediately make some move,but I insisted I do not Bleep ashy,and I will never try it. That was how our meeting ended, have told her to think about my offer again. Meanwhile, I am glad I try my best. Thanks fabs. Happy Sunday
You've done the best you could, at least for trying, your heart is gold but the decision is her to make and she has chosen. You should rest your mind now and let her be.
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by romenna: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2018
See my comment in your first thread below! (We dont just make comment, we talk from experience)

"They are all lazy girls!
YES, I will generalize this time because they all made a choice to become OLOSHO or to continue their enterprise in that industry.
I have seen fine girls who sell in the market, there are other better things to do to make ends meet, WHY OLOSHO?
They are all lazy and dont deserve such help.
Go and assist those hawking gala and soft drinks, selling tomatoes etc."
Re: Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club by Lordbooster(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2018
futuregovernor:
i cut cap for you mehn you way too mature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. / My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.