Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? (7263 Views)

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:
and what is your real English name fine lady?

Judith.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Judith.
wow. Same name with my sister.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:
wow. Same name with my sister.

Really?
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Really?
yes. For this reason, I would like tl know you off this forum
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:
yes. For this reason, I would like tl know you off this forum

Lol grin grin grin

Somebody will break my head o.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Lol grin grin grin

Somebody will break my head o.
lol relax, I'm not asking for your hand in marriage.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:
lol relax, I'm not asking for your hand in marriage.

Hahahahahaaaa...how can you even think of such?

Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hahahahahaaaa...how can you even think of such?

Ok ooo
very well then, I am expecting your reply through mail
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by YungMillionaire: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
I made my first million (naira) at 22. At 25 I was already worth 75 million. My next target is first million (dollars)...I am almost there.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Stormeve(f): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
I feel like the sea, soft and yielding, and people think I lack strength because I'm a bit demure in appearance.. Storm refers to angry water.. Storms can pull down structures and end civilizations, it can bury the greatest of all achievements and wipe off every memory.. So a calm sea can also be a storm.. With it's rippling waves, tearing every form apart..

And Eve is the progenitor of all women.. I always recognize a part of myself in every woman I see.
So.. Stormeve..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by 3phase(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am an electrician and 3phase is our slogan...3phase,4wire
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by ABCthings: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I made my first million (naira) at 22. At 25 I was already worth 75 million. My next target is first million (dollars)...I am almost there.
Are you a scammer?
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by YungMillionaire: 1:43am On Dec 30, 2019
ABCthings:
Are you a scammer?

Never scammed a day in my life. I used my connections to get contracts and business. I still remember my first contract. I was 19 years old. It was a catering contract for a one-week event in Abj. I made a clean 200K on that deal that's after subtracting 300K that went to the woman who hooked me up with the deal.

I know you have probably heard it before but its true. The easiest way to make money in Nigeria is to know people who are rich and connected. Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Universe8888(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2019
I love the universe and any thing about it.

Check my signature.... (thank me later)
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by zarathustra(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Cos i'm lois, petite and big in the right places tongue
I hv always liked you.�
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by zarathustra(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Taken from "Thus Spoke Zarathustra "which I considers Frederick Nietszche best work. I worship Nietszche, he whispers in my ear always.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by IamRichards: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stormeve:
I feel like the sea, soft and yielding, and people think I lack strength because I'm a bit demure in appearance.. Storm refers to angry water.. Storms can pull down structures and end civilizations, it can bury the greatest of all achievements and wipe off every memory.. So a calm sea can also be a storm.. With it's rippling waves, tearing every form apart..

And Eve is the progenitor of all women.. I always recognize a part of myself in every woman I see.
So.. Stormeve..
I had to check your dp after reading this. Waaawu!
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
I was fascinated by the dreadlock celebrity do and some boys in the hood do very neat and clean
Juice world
Xxxtencion
Rema
Fireboy
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
I started rapping in jss3, first rapper the school had, middle name is Daniel friends call me Danny, my role model was Busta rhyme, that's how dannyrhymes took over my real name. but I'm into reggae music now, follow me on Instagram @jahsgift23
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Bahamas95(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mine was a nickname back in junior secondary school....I heard about Bahamas from my cousin who used to visit us then. She said many sweet things about the country that it's very beautiful bla bla bla. I said to myself I would love to visit that country someday.

After holidays one tatafo teacher who always like asking us where we traveled to starting asking as usual. Some where saying they traveled to PH, Warri, Benin, Village etc. When it got to my turn I just smiled and said Bahamas. All the students starting laughing including the teacher cos they knew I was joking as usual......The next day the teacher came to our class and she forgot her note in the staff room. She turned to me and said jokingly "Mr Bahamas go and bring me my note from the staff room" Lol.

That was how the name stuck, even till now my former classmates still call me Bahamas. When I wanted to sign up I decided to use it.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by MasterShifu010(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
mine is from the movie, kung fu panda,...the bad ass master shi fu who taught the panda how to fight......am a fighter with lots of brains too
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Digableplanets6(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just goggle digableplanets and listen to rebirth of slick(cool like that)with ear piece,then you will know why i choose this moniker.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Camelot65: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Camelot in Merlin +65(last two digits of my phone number)
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Erojepromise(f): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
my moniker is actually my real name don't have time to start racking my brain for nicknames
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by durasome(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
calliope:
Calliope Torres from Grey's anatomy. She was my then crush. grin
.are you or were you a great anatomy student?
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Emmadoc: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
ling lee brought fortune to me.. It's only appropriate I honour him grin....

king just seemed a perfect fit

Bros who you be na?? How you take manage the comment on threads when you no even get account??

I dey observe you since..
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Omoalhaja77: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mine came up since I was a kid, throughout college days @FGC, Uni & till now.
My mummy is actually an "Alhaja"

A lot of people dunno my real name. I remember during my underG days @Ife, my project supervisor didn't know my real name. He called me "Omoalhaja" too

Abt d "77", itz because I was born on d 7th day of d week in July grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Fights Over Yansh And Breast, Share Pictures. PHOTOS / How Spain Sex Workers Fend For Themselves During Lockdown / How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.