Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? (7004 Views)

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by EmekaMD(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2018
My name plus my profession

Emeka+MD (doctor of medicine)
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by BabbanBura(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Cos i'm lois, petite and big in the right places tongue

I guess the right places are . . .
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

I guess the right places are . . .

gringringrin
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Kaniel Outis. From the latest installment of the series Prison Break. There was so much mystery surrounding the character Kaniel Outis..u know. Plus it just sounded nice to my hearing. Kaniel Outis!!..
dosent sound nice
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by eROCK247(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
e is the first letter of my surname. First name is Peter meaning rock. 247= 24 hours, 7 days...I am not willing to change my identity.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Raalsalghul: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
I love the D.C universe so I chose the name of one of their villains. Only the spelling is wrong.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by BabbanBura(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:

gringringrin

ki na da wasika!
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by oxygenlove(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Oreofepeters: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2018
mine is my real name.

Oreofe + Peters
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Skmoda360(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2018
got my nickname from a girl who remode my name to something else ...."samorano king" funny enough I was a model back then but now I have lost interest in modeling...so I decoded my nickname by accruing those letters together "sk-moda" and the 360....I'm super current and always online....
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Optionally:
I have seen monikers like Redbeans Lalasticlala Certifiedfool lefulefu and so on and i'd always laughed out loud seeing them.

Well mine is actually my nickname which i got back then in school when i often use the word Optionally frequently and my Biology teacher started calling me Optionally.
I was annoyed at first but i later got used to it.
Oya share yourscheesy
lalasticlala mynd44 oya lead the way.
Kelvin is my self proclaimed nickname and Rhs means Really Hard/Hardcore Sex
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Optionally:
I have seen monikers like Redbeans Lalasticlala Certifiedfool lefulefu and so on and i'd always laughed out loud seeing them.

Well mine is actually my nickname which i got back then in school when i often use the word Optionally frequently and my Biology teacher started calling me Optionally.
I was annoyed at first but i later got used to it.
Oya share yourscheesy
lalasticlala mynd44 oya lead the way.
Kelvin is my self proclaimed nickname and Rhs means Really Hard/Hardcore Sex
It's simple and straightforward
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by FrostyButter: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mynd44:

Why can't I be 52?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by LolaO(f): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
My name + first letter of my surname
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
LolaO:
You are beautiful
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by troubleseller: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mine is actually the name of one of my dad's friend. He has a lot of friends with funny names..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Kseafresh: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ksea ,my unique way of spelling KC which is an acronym for kelechi...Then for the fresh,you need to see me... wink
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by ValZod(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
scnonline:
You are beautiful

You are blind

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Offpoint: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
I came up with this precious name cuz my previous account I contributed a lot to nairaland, especially in the phone section. I woke up one morning and I was banned till 2035 for sharing Glo cheat, I was really pissed and was like F Nairaland, at least there should be a warning. I've never done any wrong before, I had almost 100 followers.

Then I said to myself F NL again, then I stop making sense and came up with the opposite of what I was before... and here today you all have offpoint.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
My artist name plus music inspired my moniker
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by LolaO(f): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
scnonline:
You are beautiful

Thank you smiley
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Skylee(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sky is the limit

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Skylee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
LolaO:

Thank you smiley

116. LolaO(f): Quote Post
scnonline:
You are beautiful

Don't mind him, you're not that beautiful, my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Skylee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
LolaO:
Is your surname Oyenusi?
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by 2buffagain(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
I lifted weights....and had the body of a god
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Skylee:

116. LolaO(f): Quote Post scnonline: You are beautiful
ok
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2018
ValZod:

You are blind
wharever
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2018
hungryboy:
hunger been almost kill me that year, and i am a boy so i settled for this username.
The way i dey see am, four more years of Buhari and i go become hungriest boy
You Mad Gan grin
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by LolaO(f): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Skylee:

116. LolaO(f): Quote Post
scnonline:
You are beautiful

Lol, thank you
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by LolaO(f): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Skylee:

Is your surname Oyenusi?

No it’s not
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tissuepaper, what inspired your moniker?

I've always wanted to know. smiley
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Young Nigerian Men Try To Convince And Marry An Old White Woman? / My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.