Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" (26191 Views)

Sex Without Condom, Without Pregnancy / Stop Anal Sex, It Harms The Penis - screenshot / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2018
It’s not rape, it’s breach of contract. Lol
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by perfectedmee: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The last time I checked.

Ladies love it flesh to flesh..

Cave man
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by braine(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by OLamylove: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by cephas10: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2018
CRAP REASONING...YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF RAPE.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by kingJoya(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2018
keep deceiving yourself babe

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Kingwizzy16:
Her partner or customer

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Abfinest007(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2018
u lie bcus it even more sweeter and is d both of u that will enjoy it

pls do away with attention seekers
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by babadee1(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2018
mhd5757:
What if the condom tears without you knowing it? It happened to me before twice.

She clearly said "if you remove the condom" not "if the condom tears". I think it's obvious to all that it's a totally different matter if it accidentally tears.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by ultimate77(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2018
she's just looking for attention. Austino01 are you here? Please do you still have that remaining attention we bought last night? Lets just exhaust it here.
Foooolish view. Who even made her judge over other women.. To slap her day hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2018
You ladies continue to amuse me each passing day with ur ferminist talk.

What about when a lady in questions uses her finger nails to tear the condom while in the act without the man's knowledge

What are we to call that

4 Likes

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by davillian(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2018
mhd5757:
What if the condom tears without you knowing it? It happened to me before twice.
How condom go burst and you no go know undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by advocatebaba(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2018
Werin u dey talk sef, when u notice say d sweetness don change u no complain, na wen we finish ur brain kon dey tel u say na rape. my friend we rape ourself.

3 Likes

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by guywitzerogal(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2018
mhd5757:
meaning ur dick is too big or u didn't used XXL day s ur size
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by tunary(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Arrant nonsense
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Geonigga(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Under which law? It shows that u are not conversant with the position of the law.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Ikpongiton: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2018
there are two types of condoms,males and females .so,which one is she talking about ?
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by haykes(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2018
Ahaaaa them don do am strong tin Pele
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2018
She has some points.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Fuqman(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Feeling that wet pu*ssy tightly gripping your weiner is the best feeling out there. I fukkin can't stand condoms, but hey i rather avoid STDs.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by sureheaven(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2018
If a lady also go and clean up after sex without the consent of the guy, it’s called rape ...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by khalhokage(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2018
She's absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Constantiney: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:
Back to basics: if you sleep with someone you are not married to, it is adultery and fornication.
People need to learn to add ''according to'' when making a statement like this.

Not everyone believes in what you believe in.

2 Likes

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by AreaFada2: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Agreeing to a particular kind of sex is consentual, doing something else during the process without the other partner knowing is rape, she is right.

OK. If she wanted only missionary and you suddenly do doggy with her, na rape, bah?

It cannot be rape in the case of condom BUT it might be bodily harm. Because she didn't want your skin touching her skin intimately, but with a barrier in between.

That seems a better legal position in my opinion. Assuming the offender has no reason to believe he has an STD. If he has and knew and yet went ahead raw without consent, then it would be intentional grievous harm. Maybe also causing serious risk to personal & public health.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by joshrare(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:
Back to basics: if you sleep with someone you are not married to, it is adultery and fornication.

child of the world, they won't listen. someone is committing fornication this minute

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by omoiyalayi(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2018
Abeg is it possible to remove Condom while having sex and the woman will not know?
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by sarcasticdude(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2018
I have concluded that you niggas are rapists and imma remain abstinent and make love to this money"
Correction imma remanin abstinent and make love to this di.ldo
Foolish girl
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by sarcasticdude(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2018
I have concluded that you niggas are rapists and imma remain abstinent and make love to this money"
Correction imma remanin abstinent and make love to this di.ldo
Foolish girl
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by wakaawaka(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Go for HIV test ASAP
mhd5757:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Traditional Rites Was A Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.