Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" (26190 Views)

Sex Without Condom, Without Pregnancy / Stop Anal Sex, It Harms The Penis - screenshot / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
mhd5757:
What if the condom tears without you knowing it? It happened to me before twice.
Brother, you may want to check that condom or how you use the condom. Condoms by design are made to withstand a great deal of tensile stress as is obtainable with rough sex. So they should normally not break. So you may want to check the quality of your condoms, the expiry date, check for proper usage and also be sure you're wearing the right size of condom.
Also, you need to get her wet and also avoid keeping your condoms in wallets or back pockets cos they can weaken the condom.
Last last, if she is very tight, the condom still could break

2 Likes

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by supereagle(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
What happens when the condom bursts inside the woman, Is it rape?
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Fuqman(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Abeg is it possible to remove Condom while having sex and the woman will not know?
Do you like taking a shower with a rain coat on? Most women know the difference between the feeling of a latex condom and the feeling of a man’s skin down there but, the pleasure sometimes overpower them until after the sex.

2 Likes

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by supereagle(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Frenchfriez:

Brother, you may want to check that condom or how you use the condom. Condoms by design are made to withstand a great deal of tensile stress as is obtainable with rough sex. So they should normally not break. So you may want to check the quality of your condoms, the expiry date, check for proper usage and also be sure you're wearing the right size of condom.
Also, you need to get her wet and also avoid keeping your condoms in wallets or back pockets cos they can weaken the condom.

Igbo importers compromise quality with the manufacturers, you know the truth. It happened many years back in OWERRI, we were told in TV health programme that someone went to a blood bank to buy blood for transfusion, he returned when he found out the status, but the sharp Igbo blood bank owner still returned to his blood bank and put -ve status on it.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by omoiyalayi(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Fuqman:
Do you like taking a shower with a rain coat on? Most women know the difference between the feeling of a latex condom and the feeling of a man’s skin down there but, the pleasure sometimes overpower them until after the sex.

So they will continue enjoy it knowing d guy have removed d Condom and start shouting rape when he's done? grin

I will like 2 be @ d hearing when d case get to court grin

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Adakintroy: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:
Back to basics: if you sleep with someone you are not married to, it is adultery and fornication.

God bless you bross.

All this commotion. Because people no Wan talk true.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Danma(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2018
mhd5757:
What if the condom tears without you knowing it? It happened to me before twice.
It also a rape grin grin grin
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Fuqman(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2018
omoiyalayi:

So they will continue enjoy it knowing d guy have removed d Condom and start shouting rape when he's done? grin

I will like 2 be @ d hearing when d case get to court grin

Removing a condom during sex without her consent is a sexual assault but I don't know what happens after a prolonged stealthing.. grin grin grin
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Adakintroy: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2018
People always deceive themselve. I hate lies and I love truth. This is why I respect the Muslim system. They do not deny the obviouse.

Christians will tell you that a 15yr old girl is too young to marry. Wareas one senior bross with Rick Ross beard DE wear the smally seriously. Even the smally done DE bend am for am seriosely.

That smally with time go pull bele reach 4times before 18. Yet she is too small to get married.

Christian go say one man one wife. But check the stats
Them get like 9 for outside.

Why not bring them under one roof in holy matrimony. As long as there is proper consent and the man can feed and satisfy them. What's the problem. There are so many positives.

Better than the this dodge.. dodge hide and seek game we play. Honestly.

To me God favors truth more. Not hypocrisy.

If can. Marry one, if you can't go marry as many. Provide you can satisfy them and they agree to your terms. God is please in honesty first.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Babaolorioko(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Agreeing to a particular kind of sex is consensual, doing something else during the process without the other partner knowing is rape, she is right.

And if you are doing doggy and you asked to change to missionary it is rape too

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by stankezzy: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Se resemblance

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by obohijo: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
What if d man pay for d sex

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Bestway10: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2018
On. Top waitn

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by EMMYMOG: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Note: HEBREW 13:4 mariage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled.but whoremongers and adulterers GOD will judge. Nw d question is, z it after or before marriage? Specify . Bad communication corrupts good manner
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by monex(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
Wish I can sight the lady and beat that condom spirit out of her.

What about ladies that intentionally use finger nails to burst condom during sex, are they raping men too.

Rubbish!

yes such ladies are commiting rape. that's her point.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by dotedote: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Even if nepa take light NA RAPE. Cos there was no agreement that power would go out.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Biglittlelois(f): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Babaolorioko:

And if you are doing doggy and you asked to change to missionary it is rape too

As you said "asked" and approved, you change, if not, continue the doggy
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by DeRay98(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
WebSurfer:
Mumu talk.. idiots don’t know the definition of rape.. just say it’s morally wrong.
So if she does remove it to intentionally get pregnant , what is it called ?

Referring to the bolded, the same law applys, she said "partner" and that means male or female. If your lady compromised the rubber and you notice better let her know that you found what she did and go document the date and time for reference. If you fail to do that and she decideds to nail you with unplanned pregnancy it's you word vs hers and she might lie in court and send you to jail.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
supereagle:

Igbo importers compromise quality with the manufacturers, you know the truth. It happened many years back in OWERRI, we were told in TV health programme that someone went to a blood bank to buy blood for transfusion, he returned when he found out the status, but the sharp Igbo blood bank owner still returned to his blood bank and put -ve status on it.
Well, in truth these things happen but I am wary of adding a tribal colour to it, cos these things happen all over the country and is not just limited to a particular tribe or zone.
SON needs to do more checks on imported products, it would also be advisable to go for tested brands.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Ilikey: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shey she don chop?
Abeg see ma slgnature jhawe
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by blackgold2018(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Abeg is it possible to remove Condom while having sex and the woman will not know?
It's 100% possible. Infant 150%.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by fhorlar(f): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:
Back to basics: if you sleep with someone you are not married to, it is adultery and fornication.

Pls tell them ooo..let us stop deceiving ourselves. Shebi we want to call spade a spade undecided

2 Likes

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by adanny01(m): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
WebSurfer:
Mumu talk.. idiots don’t know the definition of rape.. just say it’s morally wrong.
So if she does remove it to intentionally get pregnant , what is it called ?

Sexual assault lol
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by grandstar(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
Wish I can sight the lady and beat that condom spirit out of her.

What about ladies that intentionally use finger nails to burst condom during sex, are they raping men too.

Rubbish!

What if an unexpected child arises from it? You will hug the girl right? Whether rape or not, it just damn wrong.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Frenchfriez:

I think the condom was of low quality, gold circle was the name.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
maybe when she only agreed to missionary and you gave her something different it's also rape? at this rate I will just tell you to go pHuck yourself.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
HeWrites:
A lady @iamsashakae to to her Twitter TL to share her opinion that if you remove the condom without the consent of your partner and you continue to have intercourse you have indeed committed rape.

Read her tweets below;
"if you remove the condom without the knowledge AND consent of your partner and you continue to have intercourse you have indeed committed rape. removing the condom changes the context of the sex they consented to. they did not consent to raw sex. thanks for coming to my ted talk.

you’re not only exposing them to any sti you may/may not knowing/unknowingly have. you’ve now forced them, more than likely a woman, to take EXTRA precautions. those include:

-plan B. which reacts to every woman differently and can have terrible side effects.
-unnecessary stress due to the fact that she didn’t trust you enough to have unprotected sex so now she has to make a doctor’s visit to be sure she hasn’t contracted anything from you.

-PREGNANCY and some women can’t carry children and can’t get abortions. it’s a thing.
and before you all say “that’s why you should be on birth control” not every woman can operate on birth control. it can sometimes cause a woman to become very ill. just wrap it bitch.

I want to add that I personally believe this is so hard for men to grasp because they are afraid of coming to terms with the fact that they may have violated a woman. however, society has only recently been pushing the importance of consent in every manner.

so things like coercion, deception, fucking a drunk girl because she drunkenly said yes.. earlier on you probably didn’t know those things were sexual assault because society did not teach us that. but NOW there is no excuse for you all. both genders. the information is there.

popping in again. we can keep this same energy for poking holes in condoms and lying about bc but I’d like to add that by being on birth control a woman is only saving herself from getting pregnant. not preventing STIs and might still become pregnant even on bc. so.. there’s that

I have concluded that you niggas are rapists and imma remain abstinent and make love to this money"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9647/if-you-remove-the-condom-without-your-partners-consent-during-sex-you-have-committed-rape-lady.html

This girl n torimill owners needs to go back to skol
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
mhd5757:

I think the condom was of low quality, gold circle was the name.
I think you're right, good things don't come cheap grin ;
You may want to get a more reliable condom so you would maximally enjoy the sex and not worry about a condom break.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by cooljoe(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
soon even moaning will amount to constructive rbutal of consent and tagged rape

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
fhorlar:

Pls tell them ooo..let us stop deceiving ourselves. Shebi we want to call spade a spade undecided

thesicilian:

Basics of who or what?
Brother, this is the 21st century, you cant and shouldn't superimpose your moral or religious beliefs on everyone, moreso in a broad , diverse and global
blog as this.
That a certain religion or way of life calls it adultery or fornication doesn't mean you indulge everyone with your belief. Besides, marriage isn't all inclusive, we have civil partnerships, domestic partnerships etc
Tolerance broh, that's the message.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by bknight: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Then I have been raped before shocked
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by win2kwire: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
You must first make many Nigerian men aware that having sex with their Partners without consent is rape, many will tell you it is not - let alone "no condom" rape!

Welcome to African mentality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Traditional Rites Was A Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.