Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" (26188 Views)

Sex Without Condom, Without Pregnancy / Stop Anal Sex, It Harms The Penis - screenshot / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by DrTonitee(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Speechless! really who are these attention seekers ?
Write your own dictionary ma
Then refer us to it, to see the meaning of rape!

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Praktikals(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Agreeing to a particular kind of sex is consentual, doing something else during the process without the other partner knowing is rape, she is right.
I am willing to abide by your terms. Pls tell me how you want it wink

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by charlsecy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
mhd5757:
What if the condom tears without you knowing it? It happened to me before twice.
It's accident. Besides, try to use condoms properly and ensure your partner is well lubricated to reduce or eliminate the incidence of breakages.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by tabisegroup(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
Wish I can sight the lady and beat that condom spirit out of her.

What about ladies that intentionally use finger nails to burst condom during sex, are they raping men too.

Rubbish!

How's dat possible ? shocked
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by thesicilian: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Basics of who or what?
Brother, this is the 21st century, you cant and shouldn't superimpose your moral or religious beliefs on everyone, moreso in a broad , diverse and global
blog as this.
That a certain religion or way of life calls it adultery or fornication doesn't mean you indulge everyone with your belief. Besides, marriage isn't all inclusive, we have civil partnerships, domestic partnerships etc
Tolerance broh, that's the message.
Like fhorlar said, we should learn to call a spade a spade. There's no single religion I know of that permits premarital or extra marital sex. If you know of any, send me links. Even the atheists who apparently have no religious affiliation still have moral codes guiding their behaviors: they don't just go about sleeping with whoever they see on the streets.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:

Like fhorlar said, we should learn to call a spade a spade. There's no single religion I know of that permits premarital or extra marital sex. If you know of any, send me links. Even the atheists who apparently have no religious affiliation still have moral codes guiding their behaviors: they don't just go about sleeping with whoever they see on the streets.
Broh, why don't you start up by acquainting yourself with what domestic partnership is all about? That's just a handy example among a few instances where sex outside marriage isn't considered wrong.

Drawing a blanket conclusion because it doesn't appeal to your breadth of knowledge isn't the way to go. It wouldn't make for a healthy conversation.

If you aren't yet married would you per chance confirm to us that you're not sexually active and ever since you came to the realization that premarital sex is wrong, you haven't willfully and knowingly had sex (in every form of the word, including non-penetrative )

And perhaps yes, I hope you understand that it doesn't make you pious, for "if you break one of these commandments, you have broken all"
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by thesicilian: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Broh, why don't you start up by acquainting yourself with what domestic partnership is all about? That's just a handy example among a few instances where sex outside marriage isn't considered wrong.

Drawing a blanket conclusion because it doesn't appeal to your breadth of knowledge isn't the way to go. It wouldn't make for a healthy conversation.

If you aren't yet married would you per chance confirm to us that you're not sexually active and ever since you came to the realization that premarital sex is wrong, you haven't willfully and knowingly had sex (in every form of the word, including non-penetrative )

And perhaps yes, I hope you understand that it doesn't make you pious, for "if you break one of these commandments, you have broken all"
Moral codes bro, moral codes. That is the crux of the matter. Strict moral integrity and character. That is what I'm talking about and there is no need resorting to fallacious statements (personal appeals).
Even the domestic partnership you keep hammering about still doesn't permit sex outside the union. I took the time to check it out based on your recommendation and saw so many similarities with marriage (they are both recognized and guided by law, both come with certificates in most cases, health insurance, legal documents etc.) Its just that marriage comes with a license and domestic partnership does not, and is not recognized in many other places.

But you are still expected to have lived with the person for a minimum duration of time before being considered to be in a DP, not the sexual escapades that our youths of nowadays engage in with reckless abandon in the name of boyfriend and girlfriends.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Shugavee(f): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
It’s not nice doing that!!! But that’s not rape!! But really violating truely

1 Like

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by supereagle(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Frenchfriez:

Well, in truth these things happen but I am wary of adding a tribal colour to it, cos these things happen all over the country and is not just limited to a particular tribe or zone.
SON needs to do more checks on imported products, it would also be advisable to go for tested brands.

Na my people from SE they do import biz. Go to Alaba, Idumata , Onistha, Aba etc, them dey there. I am not against the their biz importation, but telling manufacturers to compromise standards is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Benekruku(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
tabisegroup:

How's dat possible ? shocked

Bro, Pray make you know jam dem o, Dem one tie you down ni.

Once they hold that dick during sex, you go just see say you dive in and condom don turn ring for your dick. he don burst.

When dem see say he don burst, to divert your attention, dem go con dey give different position.

those girls no dey commot belle once dey take in o. And na decent and cooperate girls get that skill pass.

Olosho no send person mama na.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by HeWrites(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This girl n torimill owners needs to go back to skol

Who needs to go back to school between you and them??
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
HeWrites:

Who needs to go back to school between you and them??

Ur stupidity knows no bounds...grin

But I prefer to allow u to continue.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by HeWrites(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur stupidity knows no bounds...grin

But I prefer to allow u to continue.
What brings stupidity to this now grin Kid

Kpele, you will be OK las las
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2018
thesicilian:

Moral codes bro, moral codes. That is the crux of the matter. Strict moral integrity and character. That is what I'm talking about and there is no need resorting to fallacious statements (personal appeals).
Even the domestic partnership you keep hammering about still doesn't permit sex outside the union. I took the time to check it out based on your recommendation and saw so many similarities with marriage (they are both recognized and guided by law, both come with certificates in most cases, health insurance, legal documents etc.) Its just that marriage comes with a license and domestic partnership does not, and is not recognized in many other places.

But you are still expected to have lived with the person for a minimum duration of time before being considered to be in a DP, not the sexual escapades that our youths of nowadays engage in with reckless abandon in the name of boyfriend and girlfriends.
I'm sure you know that the couple's life youths practise here is akin to DP. They agree to live together, they stay faithful to themselves and don't engage in reckless sexcapades, they share responsibilities as married couples would do, and in some instances, a child may come from the partnership.

The point is, in trying to call a spade by its name, you should understand that though a shovel isn't a spade, it can do the work of a spade. Don't consider your religion inclination as superior to that of others, casting them down as immoral.

The so called moral code shouldn't be limited to sex.

Truth be told, some of those who live a DP could be said to be more comely and humane than the self righteous religionists.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by fhorlar(f): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
EsotericMonk:

See ehn..ur belief is your own business just as mine is my business as well. My point is the thread itself is ridiculous...y would someone be claiming that not using protection without the other party's knowledge is rape? Having premarital sex weda condom or no condom itself is known as FORNICATION! let's go to the foundamentals and forget this 21st century gibberish.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by tabisegroup(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Benekruku:

Bro, Pray make you know jam dem o, Dem one tie you down ni.

Once they hold that dick during sex, you go just see say you dive in and condom don turn ring for your dick. he don burst.

When dem see say he don burst, to divert your attention, dem go con dey give different position.

those girls no dey commot belle once dey take in o. And na decent and cooperate girls get that skill pass.

Olosho no send person mama na.

Holy'shiiit!
Wat in d hell would a bitch do such a Bleep?
..goddamn'it grin grin
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Benekruku(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
tabisegroup:

Holy'shiiit!
Wat in d hell would a bitch do such a Bleep?
..goddamn'it grin grin

it's when you see it, if you don't, you just believe the condom bursted and she got pregnant.

Finger nails they use, once they sent a small cut, you did know the rest will go off when thrusting.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
fhorlar:

let's go to the foundamentals and forget this 21st century gibberish.
I just want you to appreciate that the fundamentals of your faith may not be the fundamentals of another faith. And there are a good number of religions which pre-date Christianity
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by fhorlar(f): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
EsotericMonk:

I just want you to appreciate that the fundamentals of your faith may not be the fundamentals of another faith. And there are a good number of religions which pre-date Christianity

Your point exactly? Quote me anywhere...Christianity is one of the most liberal religions ever that's why there is so much abuse. Do u want to compare Christianity to the likes of sango or amadioha or even Hinduism. Av not even mentioned islam..Am specifically talking as regards tolerance here. In my own opinion, sex outside marriage has so many unnecessary dramas attached to it. This life itself is hard enough jare. This is not even a religion issue for me.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
fhorlar:

In my own opinion, sex outside marriage has so many unnecessary dramas attached to it. This life itself is hard enough jare. This is not even a religion issue for me.
Well, I get your point.
I think it boils down to the individual personalities that we engage with. People make the mistake of being careless with and not sufficiently studying who they chose to hang out with.
I don't know a great deal about marriage but I know that even in marriage, sex do come with lotsa dramas, especially for the choleric partners.
Re: ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" by SeunDobo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Traditional Rites Was A Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.