Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] (12398 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by centboy123456(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2018
all my years I have in NL I have never read something like this men you are really a boss I mean a real boss @ iLegendd I respect so much thanks for the info I hope guys can learn a lot of things you said Godbless you and pls keep it up

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by BabbanBura(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
iLegendd:
The title of this write-up sounds like someone who's about to brag, but you are wrong. I never wanted to write and reveal this because it's naughty and personal, but since typing is easy and I love to educate men, I decided to type and share it. Knowledge unshared is a wasted knowledge.

Typing...

Bring it on Bro. There is nothing better than being true and being yourself in relationships.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
DeBrain045:
You are truly a legend
You just want to make me blush. I'll keep the blushing will my wedding night.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
ritylove:
Ilegendd seriously did all this come from ur head or something else is behind it
It's a true story. Happened on 29/08/2018.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Adasun:
Legendus, u done wire me finish. cheesy cheesy
I'm still wiring... grin
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by DeBrain045(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
iLegendd:
You just want to make me blush. I'll keep the blushing will my wedding night.
Lol do you mean TILL . I knew when i wrote that, you head will be like wow, anyway howfar how your hustle today naw what about that your babe grin
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
DeBrain045:
Lol do you mean TILL . I knew when i wrote that, you head will be like wow, anyway howfar how your hustle today naw what about that your babe grin
My head like "wow?" Small things like this make me angry. This is one of the reasons I always ignore compliments. Sadly, when I ignore, the thinking will be, "What is he feeling like?" Anyway, I wasn't even moved by the compliment because I have got a lot of that before let alone to blush. I just felt like replying with humor. Case closed.

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by DeBrain045(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
iLegendd:
My head like "wow?" Small things like this make me angry. This is one of the reasons I always ignore compliments. Sadly, when I ignore, the thinking will be, "What is he feeling like?" Anyway, I wasn't even moved by the compliment because I have got a lot of that before let alone to blush. I just felt like replying with humor. Case closed.
I don't get your reasoning to be sincere MAZI!!!
BTW kedu
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by DeBrain045(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
iLegendd:
I never expected such disconnected reply
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by Obiomon: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 36

There are lots of characteristics of a man who knows how women work and 10 of them are:

1. He is focused in life and has an I-Don't-Care behavior towards getting into a relationship.
2. He loves women, but doesn't take bullshíts from women.
3. Despite not taking bullshíts, he doesn't abuse women physically.
4. He is great in bed and this gives him lots of confidence.
5. He has a sense of humor and he can make a woman smile or laugh.
6. He doesn't use money to impress women.
7. He is intelligent and witty.
8. He is romantic and naughty.
9. He is a troublemaker, yet friendly.
10. He is a good-bad guy and a GMC.

A good-bad guy doesn't need a relationship, but relationship needs him. In the dating world, when you don't need something, that thing will need you.

When a man who has the above behaviors doesn't need a woman, a woman will need him. Conversely, when a nice guy desperately needs a woman, a woman will not need him, but turn him to her ATM or friendzone him. Read this book and never be friendzoned again: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/mr-friendzone

Typing...
be like say na me u de talk to for here grin

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by NorthernSerene(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Wow! Quiet interesting and I like it buddy.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2018
DeBrain045:
I don't get your reasoning to be sincere MAZI!!!
BTW kedu
I just displayed unpredictability — all men need the skill. Your reply to my other comment showed you predicted me being "wowed," so I switched the table.

You were expecting a friendly reply, but I gave you a knock-out to disorient you and make you ponder for a minute and search for where the problem is coming from.

There isn't any problem, but I created one by intentionally misinterpreting you to alter your mood and create confusion and anger — psychology. grin

What I just did is how you should treat women and they'll fear and respect you. They'll watch their tongue when they speak with you next time. Be unpredictable and women will fall madly in love with you. Give people what they don't expect.

Mind you, I'm not really angry with you, but I switched the table for you.

I know kedu is how are you in Igbo, but really don't know how to speak it. My brain is so dull when it comes to learning languages. Anyway, I'm good as usual. wink

Have you read the book called Mrs. Vicky & Mr. Vick? You need to read it if you haven't. Let me show you some screenshots

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:40am On Sep 05, 2018

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2018

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2018
To read the above book, click this link: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/mrs-vicky
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Since I'm awake, I'll share the continuation of the story and what she wants to do with her best friend on Thursday.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:24am On Sep 05, 2018
After the payment, I decided to consider using the 7k to take them out as normal stingy guys do. #Smile. #NoGirlMessesWithOurMoneyEvenIf IfIt's50NairaUnlesssAfterMarriage.

I called her and said, "So, you want your friend to hang-out with us?" "Yes," replied. I switched to pidgin and said, "You want pesin wey go snatch your boyfriend, from you, abi?" "Hahaha, no o! I trust you. You can't do that to me and she can't do that to me too," she replied.

"Hmm!" I moaned. "So, will you make it? Should she come?" She asked. "Yes, but promise me you girls won't rape me, because I'm a virgin," I said and she laughed.

"I hope she's a stubborn girl?" I asked. "No, she's not. She's a quiet person," she replied. "Mtcheew! I like stubborn girls. If she's not stubborn, she shouldn't come," I said.

"Hey, she's stubborn towards me, so she's both stubborn and calm," she defended. "I haven't even told her about this meet-up, but she has been wanting to meet you," she added.

"Alright, no problem and I hope the two of you can jump and dance shaku shaku for me on bed while I DJ?" I said and she laughed.

She was so happy I agreed. I needed to act like a nice guy for once and asked for her opinion. "Hey, you know I'm stingy? So, will 7k be enough for you and your friend to eat fried chicken?" I asked.

"Yes, of course — it's even too much. My friend just wants to see you and the three of us can go over to that place to stay, rest from school stress, and leave by 6 PM." "Oh! Good," I agreed.

The place she's referring to is a bar / beautiful hotel I once took her to. The prices of the rooms are from 3k to 50k. The 3k room upstairs (for 12 hours) looks good, so there is no need for a 50k room.

We have lodged there before, but I refused to fùck after removing her clothes and observing the greatness of her hot body because if I do, she'll become addicted and if I break up with her, she'll end up becoming a prostitute. If she tastes such a sweet dick, she'll want more.

Though, my James Bond stood like a soldier, but I told me to calm down. Being in a hotel doesn't mean you must fùck.

I man who has control over his díck has control over everything on earth — including a woman's p***. I was feeling for her. I don't want to create a monster. I don't want anyone to say, "You used me," when in truth, she's the one who used me. Women love to blame men for everything, so let her do the chasing while I do the running.

She doesn't know all these teasing and avoidance I'm doing is for her sake. This time around, on Thursday, I don't know what will happen.

Maybe, I'll just cancel it. If I do go, then I'll go with condoms, but there won't be sex involved — so I pray. If they force me, I won't even tell anyone I was raped because no one will believe me.

That's all for now. I'll share the rest later, on Thursday, or keep quiet to avoid being a kiss and tell.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:50am On Sep 05, 2018
So, the reason women love me is because I don't need "their" sex, and this gives me power, but if I manage to succumb, after teasing the hell outta them, I make passionate love.

After passionate love, I move to the real tantric sex. After that, use massage oil and massage their entire body. After that, I fùck her rough and hard like a bítch. Why won't they be addicted to me when I take my time to handle things and not rush like a nervous fowl?

Oh! I'm not Mr. One Minute Man and I don't use drügs either. Am I bragging? Almost bragging, but no. I'm just being honest and honesty is my religion.

This is not to advertise, but I'll tell you nothing but the truth. Our book Lasticle reveals everything you need to know to handle PE forever. This is not about mix garlic, put ginger, add watermelon, put honey, etc. concoction. This has nothing to do with concoctions. Concoction is for people who don't know the game.

What is inside is Lasticle magic. If you read and practice what is inside and it doesn't work, come back and get your money. We don't scam, we provide FINAL solution to men's relationship problems.

This is why our books may seem exepensive to some, but those people don't know the money is nothing compared to what you'll learn. It's not a copy and paste book, but something that was written from 10+ experience and have never failed working for other clients.

Here's the link to get it today: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle-book

Getting the book is not mandatory, but if you want your severe PE cured once and for all, you can't afford to miss it. In fact, you should start saving money from today to get it.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by grateful236(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 44

Let me give you an example of an arrogant guy and an example of arrogance mixed with humor.

Arrogant guy talking down on other guys:

Forget about those small boys and date men like us who have money.

Arrogant + Humor:

Forget about those small boys and date men like us who have money, but snake has swallowed the money.

Arrogant + Humor + Jokes

To make it funnier or clownish, then add extra info like this: Forget about those small boys and date men like us who have money, but snake and monkey have swallowed it in Jamb's office last year. Now, I'm broke.

Humor and jokes are different things. Most people don't know this. People who crack jokes become clowns easily. People who evoke humor are the ones who have a sense of humor.

Typing...

Awesome awesome awesome. Good day Ilegend please I have a question. I really don't understand the difference between the last two. Is it because the last one has the "I'm broke" phrase at the end? Cuz they both sound similar sha
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by grateful236(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2018
iLegendd:
After the payment, I decided to consider using the 7k to take them out as normal stingy guys do. #Smile. #NoGirlMessesWithOurMoneyEvenIf IfIt's50NairaUnlesssAfterMarriage.

I called her and said, "So, you want your friend to hang-out with us?" "Yes," replied. I switched to pidgin and said, "You want pesin wey go snatch your boyfriend, from you, abi?" "Hahaha, no o! I trust you. You can't do that to me and she can't do that to me too," she replied.

"Hmm!" I moaned. "So, will you make it? Should she come?" She asked. "Yes, but promise me you girls won't rape me, because I'm a virgin," I said and she laughed.

"I hope she's a stubborn girl?" I asked. "No, she's not. She's a quiet person," she replied. "Mtcheew! I like stubborn girls. If she's not stubborn, she shouldn't come," I said.

"Hey, she's stubborn towards me, so she's both stubborn and calm," she defended. "I haven't even told her about this meet-up, but she has been wanting to meet you," she added.

"Alright, no problem and I hope the two of you can jump and dance shaku shaku for me on bed while I DJ?" I said and she laughed.

She was so happy I agreed. I needed to act like a nice guy for once and asked for her opinion. "Hey, you know I'm stingy? So, will 7k be enough for you and your friend to eat fried chicken?" I asked.

"Yes, of course — it's even too much. My friend just wants to see you and the three of us can go over to that place to stay, rest from school stress, and leave by 6 PM." "Oh! Good," I agreed.

The place she's referring to is a bar / beautiful hotel I once took her to. The prices of the rooms are from 3k to 50k. The 3k room upstairs (for 12 hours) looks good, so there is no need for a 50k room.

We have lodged there before, but I refused to fùck after removing her clothes and observing the greatness of her hot body because if I do, she'll become addicted and if I break up with her, she'll end up becoming a prostitute. If she tastes such a sweet dick, she'll want more.

Though, my James Bond stood like a soldier, but I told me to calm down. Being in a hotel doesn't mean you must fùck.

I man who has control over his díck has control over everything on earth — including a woman's p***. I was feeling for her. I don't want to create a monster. I don't want anyone to say, "You used me," when in truth, she's the one who used me. Women love to blame men for everything, so let her do the chasing while I do the running.

She doesn't know all these teasing and avoidance I'm doing is for her sake. This time around, on Thursday, I don't know what will happen.

Maybe, I'll just cancel it. If I do go, then I'll go with condoms, but there won't be sex involved — so I pray. If they force me, I won't even tell anyone I was raped because no one will believe me.

That's all for now. I'll share the rest later, on Thursday, or keep quiet to avoid being a kiss and tell.

I dey wait o grin. Learning a lot from you boss. Hopefully some day we go dey wing each other for Spain and Paris cool
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by grateful236(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2018
By the way, what about that other story? cheesy
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2018
grateful236:
By the way, what about that other story? cheesy
Which one? The Corn?

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2018
grateful236:

Awesome awesome awesome. Good day Ilegend please I have a question. I really don't understand the difference between the last two. Is it because the last one has the "I'm broke" phrase at the end? Cuz they both sound similar sha
Humor is mostly 1 or 2 witty lines. Joke has lots of lines and info before it explodes.

If a line of a speech makes you laugh, it's humor. If it's more than two lines before the laughter, it's a joke. Jokes make you look like a clown or a talkative. Humor makes you look like a reserved person because you talk less. There are better ways I could explain this, but this should be enough for now.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by grateful236(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
iLegendd:
Which one? The Corn?

That one is another story. There's one that involves another girl that you shared along side the corn girl
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by grateful236(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
iLegendd:
Humor is mostly 1 or 2 witty lines. Joke has lots of lines and info before it explodes.

If a line of a speech makes you laugh, it's humor. If it's more than two lines before the laughter, it's a joke. Jokes make you look like a clown or a talkative. Humor makes you look like a reserved person because you talk less. There are better ways I could explain this, but this should be enough for now.

Hmm yeah. I understand much better now. Do you consider smiling too much also as another way of giving off the clown vibe?
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
grateful236:

That one is another story. There's one that involves another girl that you shared along side the corn girl
Oh! I called her and she picked and told me she was busy and will call back. Unfortunately, she called back after two days, but I didn't pick. That's how I ended it. Too many better things to do.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
grateful236:

Hmm yeah. I understand much better now. Do you consider smiling too much also as another way of giving off the clown vibe?
Laughing is good, but too much isn't. Use a mixture of James Bond and James Laugh.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by grateful236(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
iLegendd:
Laughing is good, but too much isn't. Use a mixture of James Bond and James Laugh.

Alright. Legend talk.. Thanks a lot boss cool
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by grateful236(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
iLegendd:
Oh! I called her and she picked and told me she was busy and will call back. Unfortunately, she called back after two days, but I didn't pick. That's how I ended it. Too many better things to do.

The girl don miss sha.. Hehehe grin.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
So, everyone's question will be, "What happened?" Yes, it was fun! The 7k was well-utilized and there was still 1k change. What happened was crazy. I think I won't share it. Lemme just show pics. If you want me to share, raise your hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.