Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] (12397 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 31

NO! Money can't. The money will only make her start digging and when she's done and the money finishes, she'll walk away because there is nothing more to dig.

Now, the man will be complaining and calling women all kinds of uncanny names without knowing he's the cause. He has spoilt this woman and now she'll go into the world and dig more men or finally meets a man who doesn't use money, but wisdom to make her fall in love.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 32

Read this scenario. Nigeria brought the white to help them drill / dig oil and in 2070, when oil finishes, do you want these whites to stick around and dig poverty? No. They'll leave the country and Nigeria will enjoy its poverty by itself.

After two years, Nigeria will find oil in Kaduna and the white man will say, "Oh! Great news you're back on your feet again. I'd want to come back to help you drill it."

This thing this oyibo man is doing to Nigeria is exactly what most women do to men who think they'll use money to get any woman. It's not a woman's fault, but the man's fault. It's not a white man's fault, but Nigeria's fault.

If you can't control what you have and decided or lead like a man, someone else will do it for you and exploit you. Don't blame that person, but yourself. Stop putting blames on women or people and be like Akon for once.

Typing...

3 Likes

Number 33

You see, those of us who know how women work don't spend and we get all we want from a woman.

Why? Because God didn't create women to fall in love with money, but with a man. These rich men want to alter what God has created to be by using money and this is why more than 90 % of relationships built with money can never stand the test of time.

The ones that do are the one built with love. Guess what? You can make a woman love you if you have the skill — it doesn't matter how ugly, short, or poor you are, but how you make her FEEL.

That original feeling that makes real women fall madly in love CAN'T be evoked with money. Money can only cloud her reasoning until she meets a man who speaks directly to her real emotions. The same way oil do to oyibos.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 34

The lesson here is: men should make money not to use it to lure women, but to use it to feed themselves and feed the needy.

Women should only tag along while you enjoy your money. If she has finally become your wife without using money to lure her, then it's time to spoil her with money, great sex, and romance.

Never use money to make a woman love you. She will never love you, but she may give you sex and pretend to love you. Behind your back, something that will shock you is going on.

A woman fùcking you because you have money doesn't mean she loves you and a man fùcking a woman because she's beautiful doesn't mean he loves her. But there is a way to know if it's true love and that way is to get money out of the way.

Remember that quote above. "There is a way to know if it's true love and that way is to get money out of the way."

That quote has lots of meaning, but most of you won't see it.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 35

Unfortunately, most men put money on the way and this is why most big boys / men's relationships always crash when the money finishes.

Now, the question is: how do I take money out of the way? The answer is: by being a good-bad guy. A man who knows how women work and not a man who thinks his money will work for him in getting and keeping women.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 36

There are lots of characteristics of a man who knows how women work and 10 of them are:

1. He is focused in life and has an I-Don't-Care behavior towards getting into a relationship.
2. He loves women, but doesn't take bullshíts from women.
3. Despite not taking bullshíts, he doesn't abuse women physically.
4. He is great in bed and this gives him lots of confidence.
5. He has a sense of humor and he can make a woman smile or laugh.
6. He doesn't use money to impress women.
7. He is intelligent and witty.
8. He is romantic and naughty.
9. He is a troublemaker, yet friendly.
10. He is a good-bad guy and a GMC.

A good-bad guy doesn't need a relationship, but relationship needs him. In the dating world, when you don't need something, that thing will need you.

When a man who has the above behaviors doesn't need a woman, a woman will need him. Conversely, when a nice guy desperately needs a woman, a woman will not need him, but turn him to her ATM or friendzone him. Read this book and never be friendzoned again: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/mr-friendzone

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 37

In the relationship world, your neediness or desperation will be used against you and you'll look back with regrets. The earlier you become a GMC or a good-bad guy, the better for you.

Yes, make money, but don't use it to impress women, but to live a good life like Kanye.

The reason most men are making money is because of women even if they disagree. This desperation of trying to get any woman with money is the reason men go into any crime that will fetch quick money instead of using that time to learn a digital skill and start up an online business.

They have ignored this legit way and focused their attentions on crime just to get quick bucks to carry a light-skinned girl with big ass and breast in front seat.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 39

In summary, women are not fools, but humans who want to fall in love with real men, not money. If you're a man and you show money too early in the relationship, you're the one spoiling her into becoming a gold digger and you'll look back with regrets and say, "Love is a scam — it doesn't exist."

Why won't love be a scam when you are lazy to read how women work? Love will continue being a scam for you if you don't read and open your eyes on how women work and how to handle them. Our books have all you need.

Take a look at this chat between this man and this angelic girlfriend called Queen. At the end, I'll briefly explain what happened. [Chat removed]

Typing...
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 42

As I said in one of my posts, women have two hearts and any man who ignores these two hearts and focus only on money will suffer. Do you want to know about those two hearts? Read this before it's taken down:
https://manymen.men/?topic=25.0

Typing...
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 43

So, the reason women love me is because I don't waste money on them and I don't see sex as a big deal or as them doing me a favor.

In fact, I turn the table around and they become the ones begging for sex. Sometimes, they think I'm gay, but don't know I have got the bedroom game mastered and even written books about it.

I just pretend as if I know nothing, but they could feel I'm a good-bad guy by the way I carry myself with confidence, not arrogance. Yes, sometimes, arrogantly.

You can't have all these amazing skills and not be arrogant once in a while. Can you? You'll be shocked to realize women love arrogant guys, but that arrogance must be mixed with humor.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 44

Let me give you an example of an arrogant guy and an example of arrogance mixed with humor.

Arrogant guy talking down on other guys:

Forget about those small boys and date men like us who have money.

Arrogant + Humor:

Forget about those small boys and date men like us who have money, but snake has swallowed the money.

Arrogant + Humor + Jokes

To make it funnier or clownish, then add extra info like this: Forget about those small boys and date men like us who have money, but snake and monkey have swallowed it in Jamb's office last year. Now, I'm broke.

Humor and jokes are different things. Most people don't know this. People who crack jokes become clowns easily. People who evoke humor are the ones who have a sense of humor.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 45

Can you see the difference? If you know how to mix words to evoke a certain emotion, you'll be successful in life. Obama is an example of someone who knows how to mix words to evoke any kind of emotions he wants in people.

I have stolen Obama's brain and modified it to suit men in the dating world. If you read any dating book written by Joe Clef, your life will never remain the same.

He teaches nothing but the real truth and in a simple to understand language. Even a primary school student will read and comprehend Joe's books.

I hope you've learnt something new from this short post.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Number 46

Oh, before I take my leave, let me tell you something about arrogance.

1. Any man who has nothing to offer but arrogant = insecure.

2. Any man who has something to offer but arrogant = proud.

3. Any man who has something to offer but arrogant and with a sense of humor = witty.

Finally, women love witty guys (but swindle rich guys) even if the guy is broke. Hey, I'm broke. Could someone transfer ₦200.00 to me to buy suya?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2018
So, the experience this lady had with me will be more cherished and memorable in her brain than a man buying her an iPhone.

Women are emotional creatures and romance trigger their happy and permanent emotion while material things trigger their temporary emotions.
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by youcanmakeit: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 34

The lesson here is: men should make money not to use it to lure women, but to use it to feed themselves and feed the needy.

Women should only tag along while you enjoy your money. If she has finally become your wife without using money to lure her, then it's time to spoil her with money, great sex, and romance.

Never use money to make a woman love you. She will never love you, but she may give you sex and pretend to love you. Behind your back, something that will shock you is going on.

A woman fùcking you because you have money doesn't mean she loves you and a man fùcking a woman because she's beautiful doesn't mean he loves her. But there is a way to know if it's true love and that way is to get money out of the way.

Remember that quote above. "There is a way to know if it's true love and that way is to get money out of the way."

That quote has lots of meaning, but most of you won't see it.

Typing...

@bolded, Real Talk

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
So boring lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by ManyMenDotMen: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
For those who want to read the full post, here is the link: https://manymen.men/?topic=26.0

If you are a man, don't forget to register on www.manymen.men because subsequent posts may not be posted on Nairaland again except otherwise. You'll learn how to handle women, how to build a business and many great secrets most men don't know.

www.ManMen.men — Man Up!

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by ManyMenForum: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
For those who want to read the full post without interruption, here is the link: https://manymen.men/?topic=26.0

If you are a man, don't forget to register on www.manymen.men because subsequent posts may not be posted on Nairaland again except otherwise. You'll learn how to handle women, how to build a business and many great secrets most men don't know. You can share your stories or ask relationship question over there.

www.ManyMen.men — Man Up & Lead!

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by NaughtyTiger(f): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by Adasun(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Legendus, u done wire me finish. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by osaigbovo16(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
angry tf is this fuckery?

1 Like

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by DeBrain045(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 31

NO! Money can't. The money will only make her start digging and when she's done and the money finishes, she'll walk away because there is nothing more to dig.

Now, the man will be complaining and calling women all kinds of uncanny names without knowing he's the cause. He has spoilt this woman and now she'll go into the world and dig more men or finally meets a man who doesn't use money, but wisdom to make her fall in love.

Typing...
You are truly a legend

3 Likes

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by ritylove(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ilegendd seriously did all this come from ur head or something else is behind it
Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by Kudducini(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
I put them into action and it's working for me

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] by Mruwa1(m): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 1

I'm not Mr. Prince Charming. All women seem to want a tall, rich, and handsome man, but what about us who don't have these qualities? Should we commit suicide in 3rd Mainland Bridge? No.

Typing...
oga why u dey talk am small small Na Big NO No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs / If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.