Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married (1638 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
As shared by a friend who saw it online. shocked shocked shocked. Must we live to please parents and society tho

4 Likes

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by chiommy123(f): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Its not her fault is what the society throw at her

4 Likes

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sad but true

3 Likes

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
This one is an old story.

Lots of men are going to be stuck with women who love marriage, more than they love them.

That's a whole lot better than becoming an evening newspaper or reaching menopause all alone. We deserve each other.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by chendstone01(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
people don't marry because they love their wife or husband most people marry because that's what the society want then to do? marriage nor b by force

3 Likes

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by milemimi93(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
I pity women. Especially the ones in PF
Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by Earthquake1: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Lots of men are going to be stuck with women who love marriage, more than they love them.

That's a whole lot better than becoming an evening newspaper or reaching menopause all alone. We deserve each other.

grin
Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Pragmatic poco

2 Likes

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
pocohantas:

u nd dat word evening newspaper ehn

1 Like

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by Bluezy13(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm...

And fortunately such a marriage will last.

1 Like

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by nuelyoyo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:
I pity women. Especially the ones in PF
what is PF, and why do pity women in PF?
Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by lilmax(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
you want to get married for love, you want to be accomplished before you get married... but foolish you didn't tell you, you can't get married to yourself, you have to wait for the man since you are balless and weak to ask a man out

if only Nigerian women can break this chain, then I think they can get married to anyone at any time they want

but no, they prefer to be asked out for dating and wait a thousand years to be dated before he pops the question

this is what Rita Dominic isn't telling you....choose your sense wisely

2 Likes

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by pansophist(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is not new.

Many women marry for resources. A woman that does not love you will stay because you can provide for her. Just like men have sex without any emotional connection, women will marry if you can provide them, without loving you.

Men hustle for women, all our struggles and achievement at the very end is to be found desirable for a woman to procreate his progeny. A relationship is symbiotic in nature, perhaps, lots of folks are unaware of its transactional nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by talk2rotman(m): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2018
aye le sadaye le

1 Like

Re: Her Savage Reason For Wanting To Get Married by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
talk2rotman:
aye le sadaye le
ibosi o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Petition To Seun For The Creation Of A Social Section. / My Girlfriend Wants party With Her Friend / Do People Really Change From Bad To Good? Or, Does Such Change Mean Pretense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.