Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date (44925 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Yomit71(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
how many time will this one make frontpage, i have read it o"er and o"er undecided
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Mitchsin(f): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Little test of patience indeed u wan use style turn d guy to maga, me hate ungrateful people see as she dey do like say she dey do d guy favor

Aunty both u and your friends are hungry people simple

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by chukwutope: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Food for her friends? Maybe she was hinting at a foursome.

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by cyzzy: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
The young man chop 5,000 together with u, u wan spend 7,000 for ur friends alone. U get sense at all?
2k for get the job done. Niggars be living up now, bitch please!!!!
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by cerpvad(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Admin1992:
A young man has taken to a popular Twitter page @SubDeliveryZone, to narrate his latest encounter with a lady who recently went out on a date with.

According to the man, after paying for expenses from their first date, the lady ordered for takeaway packs worth N7000, for her friends at home, which pissed him off and he walked away.

He also shared screenshots of their Whatsapp chat where the lady confronted him for walking out on her after refusing to pay for the takeaways she had ordered after their date.

Read the story from the screenshots below;

http://naijaadvanced..com/2018/09/guy-shocks-slay-queen-who-ordered-for.html
Iworiwooohhhhh.....Na Financial Woman be that ohhhh (In PSquare's voice)

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
planetx:
Broke ass nigga, all this rantings over 12k worth of food. Na by force to date? And I am a guy so no name calling.

Fagg..
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Recycled story.. Una don start
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by mrkings1999(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
I see brokenness everywhere...what is 7k money I spend on only watch
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Zimmermann(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol...wat a dumb bitch.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by whizcartel(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol... awoof dey purge belle.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Buffalowings3(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

No pussy for you.
Stop posting nonsense.

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by asujam(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na wa oh, some girls sef...
On a first date?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by collinsprince: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Admin1992:
A young man has taken to a popular Twitter page @SubDeliveryZone, to narrate his latest encounter with a lady who recently went out on a date with.

According to the man, after paying for expenses from their first date, the lady ordered for takeaway packs worth N7000, for her friends at home, which pissed him off and he walked away.

He also shared screenshots of their Whatsapp chat where the lady confronted him for walking out on her after refusing to pay for the takeaways she had ordered after their date.

Read the story from the screenshots below;

http://naijaadvanced..com/2018/09/guy-shocks-slay-queen-who-ordered-for.html
SEE REASON WHY MANY LADIES REMAINS UNMARRIED
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

No wonder women treat your likes as Rag

Smh
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by KingPapaya: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
planetx:
Broke ass nigga, all this rantings over 12k worth of food. Na by force to date? And I am a guy so no name calling.

Oga, not everybody is huspuppi or dangote.
So if spending 12k on a meal is not okay by his pocket, leave him be. And stop forming obo

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by sweetilicious(f): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Little test of patience indeed u wan use style turn d guy to maga, me hate ungrateful people see as she dey do like say she dey do d guy favor

Aunty both u and your friends are hungry people simple
Hungry with no shame.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Fourwinds: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
what you wrote is nonsense.....

that girl is very childish to say the least...

your friends advice doesnt equate to an arrangement you have with someone that has never seen them or know them...

and you are so bold to write this? sense, knowledge and wisdom are hard to come by
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by winkmart: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is old naaa
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by OhiOfIhima: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I have read this story before angry

I can testified too..
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by jattopeter(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Not only you bro. Very myopic with his message.
SmilingMary:

To know you are a male shocked me more. Read and re-read your comment.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Fourwinds: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
planetx:
she should pay for what she has ordered since the man has paid for what they ate...

judge right

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Sanchez01: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
It seems you're targeting a lady on here. Just so you know, asslicking isn't the way to go.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by xtervaganza(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
sometimes I wonder if some people here have mental disorder.

Honestly, are you mentally unwell? Cos your comment is so senseless it has to come from someone with a mental disorder
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by ready2learn: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Funny test. Why not test the man by offering to pay for the food you both ate & take away for the guy's friends. Who be fool? Good riddance to bad rubbish. angry
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by SmilingMary(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
jattopeter:
Not only you bro. Very myopic with his message.

Sanchez01:

It seems you're targeting a lady on here. Just so you know, asslicking isn't the way to go.

Brother, am not perturbed though, because I have come to know that many "boys" have their brains properly placed between the thighs of women. Just because of moments of pleasure they sell their senses

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by zinaunreal(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:

Anytime i come to nairaland, the first thing i see is stupid people like you . Go for fasting and prayer to correct your bloated brain

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shits is as old as man
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Pitokwe(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:

What are you saying?
Ladies should learn courtesy.

Someone one trying to show love should not be turned into maga.

Then tomorrow she will order for siblings,parents,grand parents and ancestors undecided

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by arinola2504(f): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
What nonsense? Why will she do that even if it's not a first date, total rubbish

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Obierika(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
That's a hungry girl

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by kulekaa(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Old story, copy n paste
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by imran147(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I have read this story before angry

Lol me too
No mind NAIRALAND they like to recycle news sometimes though

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding