Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date (44906 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by gunnersway(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Admin1992:
A young man has taken to a popular Twitter page @SubDeliveryZone, to narrate his latest encounter with a lady who recently went out on a date with.

According to the man, after paying for expenses from their first date, the lady ordered for takeaway packs worth N7000, for her friends at home, which pissed him off and he walked away.

He also shared screenshots of their Whatsapp chat where the lady confronted him for walking out on her after refusing to pay for the takeaways she had ordered after their date.

Read the story from the screenshots below;

http://naijaadvanced..com/2018/09/guy-shocks-slay-queen-who-ordered-for.html
Op they have shared these same story here some months ago, if u don't know what to push to the front page again shut down nairaland for some days and rest.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by lawrezs: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lionbite:
Trust me there is no friends anywhere. She wanted the food to eat when she gets home and warm the remaining the next day
It's thru she go warm the food.the next day.friend nko
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by NaughtyDjango: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Donjazzy12:

A man actually wrote this? Honestly we dash you to the female gender! You are completely worthless!
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Gkemz: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Many girls will call him stingy. Are you calling him stingy is he your father or does he owe you any dine? This is being smart and taking control of situation. Many girls have remained single b'cos of entitlement mentality. Her first date and she's demanding this. For this Buhari's tight economy, if she's not ur wife yet, spend wisely. If we spend anyhow on all the girls we like, we'd go bankrupt.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by soundforce: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

The babe was test running her MAGA software on a wrong person but i wish she met you . PLEASE, Am i in the same PLANET with this SCARECROW?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
The girl loose nah because he later pay the 7k for food she order that why I don't invite girls to date nah my house be the date if she nor come nah she know angry
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Baroba:
This so called screenshot have been making the rounds since 2015.. old fake crap
Make we see your source.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by thaprofit88: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

Dude I will really like to know what exactly u are saying
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by davillian(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
After the 5k food she still want takeaway 7k.
The guy has presented himself as a maga
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by thaprofit88: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hanseel1:
An opportunity for broke and frustrated guys to insult women.

Only broke guys complain or get angry because of bills.

Make money and bills will be scared of you.

Mr idiot I beg to differ. Money is not meant to be wasted. Now answer this question of what value are those friends to the success of the relationship? And even if they are, what happened to selfless service? If on d first date this girl did this then she and her friends are broke and have the entitlement mentality. Duck them
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by thaprofit88: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
mrkings1999:
I see brokenness everywhere...what is 7k money I spend on only watch

Define the word Man
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
There's an adage in my place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

Truth is really bitter, see how the guys quoting me are really pained! If he had taken her home straight to climb her, he would have come here and label her an "olosho"

person, sicktard, dullard and bastard
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nwodosis(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:

person, sicktard, dullard and bastard
Why are you pained to the extent of calling me names?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:

Why are you pained to the extent of calling me names?

Because i cant believe you sucked your mother's breast and still have the guts to type that shit.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by shox(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
stemmez:

Use google. Research.
Also, how were u born straight?
Are how u born black?
How are u born with small diccc and others big dick?
Did u do variations in biology??
Use google
I don ask taya
Ve not been having straight answers
Born black =parents black
Small diccc= hereditary
Born straight =normal brain function
Born Gay=i don't know
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
shox:

I don ask taya
Ve not been having straight answers
Born black =parents black
Small diccc= hereditary
Born straight =normal brain function
Born Gay=i don't know
Because ur bigoted already
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Sirmi24: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
There's an adage in my place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

Truth is really bitter, see how the guys quoting me are really pained! If he had taken her home straight to climb her, he would have come here and label her an "olosho"
If dating is costly, see marriage as an alternative!
Foolish Mumu talk
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by rock003: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:

Oga, you are saying rubbish. So, she is doing him a favour for accepting to date him? You are talking dumb
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by CioAngels(f): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
I see this as sense if irresponsibility, going out with a man for the first time, and you ordered takeaway of 7k for your friends. what happens to 2k 3k if you must because they coerced you to go our with him. Nti oda, oda. This is showing big girl fake life.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
CioAngels:
I see this as sense if irresponsibility, going out with a man for the first time, and you ordered takeaway of 7k for your friends. what happens to 2k 3k if you must because they coerced you to go our with him. Nti oda, oda. This is showing big girl fake life.
Most Nigerian ladies will end up been single all through their lifetime because of this mentality of" men must spend on me to prove their love".
I have encountered many ladies like thst, but for me,the moment I noticed this I will never take you serious but I will spend on you o.
Every money I spend must be converted to satisfied sex.Since they are willing to show their craving for material things, I'm ever ready to display to them thst they are for sex tools.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by shox(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
stemmez:

Because ur bigoted already
Are you Gay?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by MarcC: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:

U don't have single sense
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I have read this story before angry
...and it's still happening till date.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2018
shox:

Are you Gay?
U wanna gay me? Why so inetesred?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by shox(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2018
stemmez:

U wanna gay me? Why so inetesred?
Gay you ?
Spits undecided
Until I shag all the pu**y in the world... Even with that I can't turn Gay
Will rather re-shag them
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2018
shox:

Gay you ?
Spits undecided
Until I shag all the pu**y in the world... Even with that I can't turn Gay
Will rather re-shag them
So why ask useless questions? Why so interested in gay matters? Better examine ursef and come out of d closet
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by shox(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
stemmez:

So why ask useless questions? Why so interested in gay matters? Better examine ursef and come out of d closet
Ok
To be honest youRe so disgusting
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2018
shox:

Ok
To be honest youRe so disgusting
Coming from a chronic wankerrr, i would passs.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2018
Nwodosis:

This is the most idiotically silly post i have seen in my entire Life. Ur post is senseless, Directionless and stupid. spits, Tufiakwa
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2018
shox:

I concur
We need dash him to LGBT community

LGBT community
I have been searching for the answer to this question ND I need serious answers pls
How can someone be born GAY?

A Man can be born gay in the sense that they are born with a malfunctioning hormones. They are men and yet their body produces a very high amount of female hormones.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Mitchsin(f): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
zainmaxwell:
don't mind them and d worst part of it this kind people no fit buy something of 1k for u

As in
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by zainmaxwell(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mitchsin:

As in
tooh aw we go do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.