Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date (44922 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Eberex(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
that is what you get when you go on a date with block heads
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Aplaudez(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
I kept wondering why God hasn't come yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by DilyAtlantis: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

I have never seen a stupid idiot like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by maxiuc(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
cheesy

The guy is the looser

You don already spend 5k why not endure and spend the 7k

5k gone yet no smashing

If na me I will foolishly complete what I started hit the spot under a week then vuum I go my way
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by TIDDOLL(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
How many times una wan recycle this thing undecided
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by planetx: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Broke ass nigga, all this rantings over 12k worth of food. Na by force to date? And I am a guy so no name calling.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by dingbang(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.
asslicker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by holluphemydavid(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
dat guy issa legend,he deserve some accolades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by chukwutope: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
You go out on a first date, you split the bill. That's the mark of a decent woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Idrismusty97(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
How can she write all that with a straight face? Without feeling a tiny winny bit hypocritical and effortlessly passing on the fault to the guy? Wow! Women should be commended. Even if you are rich and flowing with money pray no woman ever turn you into a Maga, It's never a pleasant experience no matter how rich you are.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by ChampagnePapiii(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I have read this story before angry

Asin... I taya o
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Basseybruce: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Patience kwa

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
An opportunity for broke and frustrated guys to insult women.

Only broke guys complain or get angry because of bills.

Make money and bills will be scared of you.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nairaland are loosing it I swear. dis news don tey , and even on Nairaland by that time.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Jackipapa: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lionbite:
Trust me there is no friends anywhere. She wanted the food to eat when she gets home and warm the remaining the next day

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
planetx:
Broke ass nigga, all this rantings over 12k worth of food. Na by force to date? And I am a guy so no name calling.

Nairaland and twitter are filled with broke and frustrated guys.

I blame women for giving them the opportunity to say shït.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Ufranklin92(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hanseel1:
An opportunity for broke and frustrated guys to insult women.

Only broke guys complain or get angry because of bills.

Make money and bills will be scared of you.

So I have to act as a zombie because am making money, making money kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Onyemabright(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nairaland with oid story is like 5/6

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by showghan(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na old story joor
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by kerry57: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
This nah last month news nah. Bloggers how many times una go post am nah abi wish way MA people?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
planetx:
shut up and don’t be stupid

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Obudupikin: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
You have already spent 5k. What stops you from going all the way so that you can knack?

Now 5k don follow water go.

Penny wise, pound foolish.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by whitebeard(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
same here..!!..all those NL fresher's ..!!
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by suremanpatriot: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
In Europe it's not a must that one person should spend for food or drinks when on a date. The ladies do pay too, because it not a guy thing ,is both ways. But I think Africans ladies are taking advantage of the wrong culture of burden on the male folk for all their demands to be loaded on a guy whenever they see the opportunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Fizic: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Admin1992:
More
Why on earth will you even order for a take away on your first date with a guy you're seeing for the first time... Doesn't make any sense @all.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Fizic: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Admin1992:
More
Why on earth will you order for a take away on your first date with a guy you're seeing for the first time. That's very ridiculous and it speaks alot about the lady

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by doyen101: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
I wish the guy only paid for his food.. so she knows how hard to get money is. These girls are the type that will wreck a man and be forming that they are testing how generous he is. Thunder fire you and the friends that encouraged you to go out. Were.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Countless times
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by CAPSLOCKED: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
shox:

LGBT community
I have been searching for the answer to this question ND I need serious answers pls
How can someone be born GAY?

AS FAR AS YOU WERE BORN WITHOUT MEDULLA OBLONGATA, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Etizz: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Test of patience? That word annoy me...she get luck well well.... No try am with some warri boy oh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Do This On A First Date? (picture) / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.