Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date (45127 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by fhorlar(f): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Donjazzuy12:

A man actually wrote this? Honestly we dash you to the female gender! You are completely worthless!

Uncle simply say that u don't agree to what he is saying..I am a female and I am not in support either. But which one is dashing him to the female gender? Nd adding worthless to it? So are you now saying that all females are worthless? Nawa oo..
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Henjor48(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nawao!

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by ImaIma1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol @ they encouraged her to go out with him. So she needed encouragement.

She should try another excuse.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by solid3(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
What kind of stupid testing your patience?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by kalu61(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
mrkings1999:
I see brokenness everywhere...what is 7k money I spend on only watch
You are dumb. You spend 7k on watch and she wants 7k for two plates of rice. Can you do that. You are rating watch and food. No be person de wear N40million watch but spends that on a plate of food
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by kalu61(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
fhorlar:

Uncle simply say that u don't agree to what he is saying..I am a female and I am not in support either. But which one is dashing him to the female gender? Nd adding worthless to it? So are you now saying that all females are worthless? Nawa oo..
Hahahaha
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by kalu61(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
fhorlar:

Sorry, not your type of female o
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by zainmaxwell(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mitchsin:

Lol
don't mind them and d worst part of it this kind people no fit buy something of 1k for u
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by zainmaxwell(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
sweetilicious:
Hungry with no shame.
na those kind guys dey spread leg eat food for ground and inside pot awon ebina
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by mechanics(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.
hmmmm, you are mouthed.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by patrickcollins: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
If na guy do them now, u see lamentation up and down, yet some are looking for equality.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Kaybaba5(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Little test of patience indeed u wan use style turn d guy to maga, me hate ungrateful people see as she dey do like say she dey do d guy favor

Let's say the lady is a hungry type

Aunty both u and your friends are hungry people simple
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by collitexnaira(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Guys and this first date mentality sef. Must u take a girl out to a restaurant before you start dating. Social apps like whatsapp nd messenger have made dating much easier these days. All you need doing is to break her defense and flirt with her on whatsapp. She will be the one asking you when you will invite her to your house, not a restaurant.
And after 3 months of you chatting with her on whatsapp and she still calls you Mr Sam , bro she ain't got nothing for you but to drain you of your money
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by babaireti(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
I have read this story more than 7 Months ago on this forum so why the repeat of thread?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by dayowunmi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Any lady that will make you spend 7k + 5k making 12k on one sitting just on FOOD! is no wife material. Some people just don't have manners. Ordering food for your friends on a first day with a guy!

Even if it's the 10th date nko. How do you order food for your friends whilst on a date with your boyfriend. Is he now a community boyfriend? Kudos to the guy for standing up for what is right.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by wakaawaka(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
See. This is just an example of "MUMU TALK". Did he propose to her and her FRIENDS?? I don't want to elaborate more on your useless opinion on this issue. You're a disgrace and don't need a brain. Total waste.. I'm not sorry but U just vex me.
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by AustinStevens: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
Guy I weep for you. I can bet u're a virgin.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by AustinStevens: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hanseel1:
An opportunity for broke and frustrated guys to insult women.

Only broke guys complain or get angry because of bills.

Make money and bills will be scared of you.
Oshee baddest! Otedola jnr, African richest bad guy. I salute you boss, you too much. Heavy spender......
Metchewwww...Be deceiving ur self there. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by wakaawaka(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Some girls no just get self respect. Someone invited you out for a date and you want to order food for your ancestor. Her friends persuaded her to accepts his offer,like she's the one going there to spend.

See please anybody supporting the girl and blaming the guy should just fall down and DIE. This matter no need too much thinking to see say some girls dnt need to be taken to fancy restaurants or even a second of your time and dime.

She's an Embarrassment to her FAMILY
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by mrkings1999(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
kalu61:
You are dumb. You spend 7k on watch and she wants 7k for two plates of rice. Can you do that. You are rating watch and food. No be person de wear N40million watch but spends that on a plate of food
oga brokenness dey ur blood
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by rayobaba(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lifeless
Nwodosis:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by kalu61(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
mrkings1999:
oga brokenness dey ur blood
Ya bro. That guy's level is may level for now and tomorrow is bright. If your are you have broken out of this level, well, congrats bro.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by rayobaba(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
And lifeless
Donjazzy12:

A man actually wrote this? Honestly we dash you to the female gender! You are completely worthless!
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Silumi(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
But what she did was stupid now she probably cannot spend that much from get pocket on those particular friends why does he have to what is worse is that she is calling it a test what nonsense the babe did not try .

1 Like

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by InMyOpinion(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
From her chats, she comes across as a nice girl...and I think the guy is just cheap!
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Penywise(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
This na old news na. Abi na the remix be this?
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by mrkings1999(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
kalu61:
Ya bro. That guy's level is may level for now and tomorrow is bright. If your are you have broken out of this level, well, congrats bro.
you no dey shame Shaaa.
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by kalu61(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
mrkings1999:
you no dey shame Shaaa.
Thanks bro
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
She went out with him because her friends asked her to... Can you imagine that?
It implies she was not ready to date the guy but his money.

Guy money no de anywher...imagine Buhari after 3 years in office can't afford N55m to buy form.
The greedy OLOSHO girl deserves worse treatment
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na wao whats so special about food from fastfood joints dat make some girls go crazy over itcheesy.is it not common jellof rice or fried rice with chicken.something u can easily purchase d ingredients from the market and prepare it and spoil urself with it if need be. Just look at two full grown adults embarrasing themselves over food.

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Frenliwis(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Old story... I saw it on fb months ago
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
shox:

I concur
We need dash him to LGBT community

LGBT community
I have been searching for the answer to this question ND I need serious answers pls
How can someone be born GAY?
Use google. Research.
Also, how were u born straight?
Are how u born black?
How are u born with small diccc and others big dick?
Did u do variations in biology??
Use google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.