Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) (33070 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by MsFaith: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
bros see her here na she is my [b] best friend [/b]she shocked me
Did you say best friend? Do you backstab your best friends? undecided
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
This Slay queen took to her Facebook time line to wish her self congrats for not having sex for two years. What do you think?

does that make u a virgin?
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Etizz:
What's the rewards
It gives you fulfillment. It builds your self control and Fidelity acceptance.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
So? Nothing is new here.....some people have been celibate all their lives and they didn't announce for everybody cos they need no medal from nobody!
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
WebSurfer:
lol

she won't know when she'll forget her goal
Lol
But if she's determined, you can't make her forget.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
MsFaith:

Did you say best friend? Do you backstab your best friends? undecided
thunder from no where visit you there see your okproko head are we mates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.