Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) (33061 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by tstx(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
nrain
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Oduwils222(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
So me that have stayed since 2005 i don shout? Mtcheeew...! Nonsense
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sex is overrated.....there is nothing special in it especially after the scene.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Michelle55: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Only two years and you are fanning yourself in excitement. I've been celibate for the past 16 years and I've not made a fuss about it.
You say wetin? 16years indeed

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by akinszz: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Only two years and you are fanning yourself in excitement. I've been celibate for the past 16 years and I've not made a fuss about it.
if you be man your akamu go thick pass madman own grin grin grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
The most annoying thing on this website is its Anti-Spambot, that bot seriously needs reprogramming, after settling down to carefully read the foorum rules including each sections rule, my topics ended been hidden/deleted and me getting banned. Iono what I'm doing wrong.

angry

To the lady, oku oriire smiley
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Haykay77: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am damn too sure she is a Christian. They celebrate nonsense
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Saff:
signed and approved..

when are we celebrating your 8yrs abstinence?

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by andyanders: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
She was treathing STD within the 2ys. No big deal.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Saff(f): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

when are we celebrating your 8yrs abstinence?
how can I get you to disappear please?
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Developrog(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
interesting
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by 1miccza: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
All this worwor Christ Embassy members no go just stay one place.. Make she go rest jare...
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Saff:
how can I get you to disappear please?

tbh, i dont know.........i really dont sad

but maybe you can think of something, and if i like it, ZOOM! I'm off your radar...............just like that grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
I sincerely salute her.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by jconsulting(f): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
how are we sure she is even a lady grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by odinmachi: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
AY covers his daughter with the blood of Jesus from Angela Okorie's son's charm... lol

Copy to browser and remove space in the dot com http://kuturl .com/Qxx8fVL. �
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by beninfo3: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sister are you sure if I search for Love Machine and vibrator under your bed I will not get enough? cool shocked
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Masturbation nko?
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by LEXYCOM: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
u must be the lady with the issue of blood.......hope it has been cured?
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Iphupa: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
bros see her here na she is my best friend she shocked me
.gal wey i enter her punny last year
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by AceDomino(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
What a life of celibacy... Isssshhh
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by AceDomino(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Masturbation nko?

You're on point
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Kingjames(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
seen is believe. review the CCTV footage in their bedroom for the 2years of no 'shaky shaku

then send me your account details
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Obakuso: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Well its not eazy , she should be applauded even tho,
This should be a private matter

Exactly. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
maybe the punni needs to rest thats why
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Congratulations.

2 years without sex "no be beans" talks less of a year.
But still, I'm very sure her Toto is likewise the same as the massive sinkhole on Niger state's road and all her sexual toys would be really worn out and exhausted.

Imagine a non-living object looking exhausted...

ChiefAzubuike:
Your _dildo and _vibrator must have catered for your needs in the last two years.

beninfo3:
Sister are you sure if I search for Love Machine and vibrator under your bed I will not get enough? cool shocked

So for y'all mind, it's impossible to stay two years without sex and no toy?

Well, it might interest you to know that it's possible.

Everything boils down to determination.

I stayed four fvcken years without sex and masturbation.

My emotions were numb.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:

Teully speaking we have lost all decorum and values ..personal lid should be kept personal .this lady family are seeing this maybe even her parents for goodness sake
Her kids will one day see this
We have people who have never allowed a man touch them and ye keep quiet so hers is 2 years and so ?then here you are also boasting of 16 years ..may God save this generation
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by MicroSweet(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Celebrating abysmal Moral decadence. Imagine celebrating being celibate for just 2 years when you ought to be celebrating remaining a virgin. Hide your face in shame, girl
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Michelle55:

You say wetin? 16years indeed

Y do u doubt him?just becaseu you aren't able to doesn't mean he can't ...mind you we have people of over 30 years of age who haven't had intimacy .
Look down on your self not him
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by abiolaeniola: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Two years without sex, meaning what? Does that justifies wife material grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
nurshah:

Y do u doubt him?just becaseu you aren't able to doesn't mean he can't ...mind you we have people of over 30 years of age who haven't had intimacy .
Look down on your self not him

Don't mind Michelle55. Because they can't, they believe others can't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Sex Before Marriage / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.