Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) (33062 Views)

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Very possible. Some people out there haven't had sex in a long while
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by mumjeremy(f): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
who we go ask
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I sincerely salute her.
kiss
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I sincerely salute her.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I sincerely salute her.
kiss
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Michelle55: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
nurshah:

Y do u doubt him?just becaseu you aren't able to doesn't mean he can't ...mind you we have people of over 30 years of age who haven't had intimacy .
Look down on your self not him
And what makes you think that I'm looking down on him? I really don't have time to bicker words with you dude, kindly look else where for that.
Namaste!

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by spencekat(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
If true,God is her strength.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Michelle55: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Don't mind Michelle55. Because they can't, they believe others can't.
cheesy let me laugh in Japan first.. And who are the others? Because the last time I checked, those that truly kept themselves don't have all the time in the world to loud or flaunt it. They don't go about announcing it, so who really are the others you are talking about?

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by 3verblazing(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Curiosity took me to her facebook page.. N here is what I think.... "I Hail the guy that banged her 2 years ago"
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Michelle55:

cheesy let me laugh in Japan first.. And who are the others? Because the last time I checked, those that truly kept themselves don't have all the time in the world to loud or flaunt it . They don't go about announcing it, so who really are the others you are talking about?

Your answer is at the bolded.
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Kossym(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
If u like stay 10 years.. That wudnt make u a virgin......
Mayb she has put to bed and the man broke her heart and she vowed nt to ve anytin to do with for the main tym
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Michelle55: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Your answer is at the bolded.

You are actually contradicting yourself bro.. But it's fine.. I've repented else we for fight now

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by rapmike(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Airforce1:

Get out of my mention
How your music çareer na
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by RichardKajola(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided and u had to use d free mb mtn gave u to browse n screenshot dix sh!t, grin grin if u check well u go see say that gal still be teenager n she's already jubiliating over sex related issues,n we wonder y our youths are so unproductive cos dey waste a holla lotta time finking through dia @ss...
True talk bro, it is pathetic that our youth are wasting their energy and time on frivolous things and we wonder why this nation is not moving forward. The passion of the average black man is sex,marriage etc its PATHETIC I repeat
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by anochuko01(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
never had sex in my 26yrs of being alive, perhaps i need a grand ceremony
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
3 yrx back Nko??
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by sprints2: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
what is the difference between abstinence and celibacy...2 years pere..
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by PastorAji(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Airforce1:
Two years compulsory retirement from sex just to tighten up the loosed borehole of a Pussy

Nonsense
first time I will like buroda Airforce1 post

I dey my house oooo tongue
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Jokkarm2: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
YOU NEED TO BE RE-DEVIRGINED
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Divay22(f): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
WebSurfer:
She did not meet me
Hmmm
You would have made sure, she didn't get this far grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Anybody can claim anything just to trend nowadays
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Michelle55:

You are actually contradicting yourself bro.. But it's fine.. I've repented else we for fight now

Someone said he stayed 16yrs without sex.

U commented with "16yrs indeed".

Another person quoted you and said it's possible.

I quoted the third party and told him/her not to mind you. That because u can't stay without sex doesn't mean others can't.

U quoted me and asked me "who are the others who can stay without sex?" In that same post, you said that people who truly keep themselves without sex don't announced it.

And I told you that the answer to your question is still in your post and I even bolded it for you.

In that your post, you admitted that people can stay without sex though such people don't boast of it.

But in your initial post where you said "16yrs indeed" it was as if you don't believe people can stay without sex.

So sis, going by your initial post and the one u said people who stay without sex don't boast.

Who is now contradicting?

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Congratulations.

2 years without sex "no be beans" talks less of a year.
It is actually very easy sir if you're determined to stay celibate and some people have very low sex drive. Reduce how many years she's been celibate twice from mine and you will still have left overs. gringrin

It is all about self(mind mostly) control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by smokeyupu(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na wa oo. You try well but mind U , the place no go "reduce" during the break. E go remain as it was. Cheers. [color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by zealadjay(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
and u think dis is news
What kind of nonsense is dis
there are so many female out dere dat hav nt had sex 4 a life tym nd u are here talking abt sex
Na sex wan put food 4 ur table...
NONSENSE !!!

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Ryott: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Congrats
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by haykes(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
No sex only masturbate
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by thaprofit88: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
This Slay queen took to her Facebook time line to wish her self congrats for not having sex for two years. What do you think?

So this is news
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by wizod(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
tunary:
Mtcheweeeeeeee. nonsense
na small nonesense?

Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Only two years and you are fanning yourself in excitement. I've been celibate for the past 16 years and I've not made a fuss about it.
I tells you!!!

Lol
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmm
You would have made sure, she didn't get this far grin grin
lol

she won't know when she'll forget her goal
Re: Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
A slayqueen that didnt nack for two years is dat one slayqueen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.