Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (87396 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Long as you guys find love ma blessings are with cha!!
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by overseasnbeyond: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2018
I need a nairaland daughter, must be responsible and not a shaku shaku breed.

2 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Amuluonyenaego: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2018
doctorkush:
so what of we that our school daughters doesn't want anything to do with us again till eternity just because of small bournvita and tintini milk and mistake sulking of bwest and .....
walahi, girls are scum
IGBO AMAKA
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Wisebisho: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:
School Father Marry school Daughter... Abomination undecided
Savage
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2018
Nothing wrong herecheesy..dem both dey young. The one wey dey wrong na when u see a man of 58 yrs grooming and training a 16 yrs old girl from secondary sch to univ..telling u he's grooming her for marriagecheesy.

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by hopexter(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2018
Agbaya school father is that one a school father. Watching the frye like a hawk until she's finally ripe before fishing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Aldebaran(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2018
Interesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by babeosisi: 12:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Isn't this incest
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Divay22:
Congratulations
I see nothing wrong here, he was grooming her but not knowing he was doing it for himself.
Lemme goan ask if my school father is married now, if not smiley smiley(I just won a jackpot grin)
I am your school father o.
I am still very single
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by elipheleh(m): 12:50am On Sep 05, 2018
Shigolate2:
So beautiful

Contact me for anything graphics

I sent you a message. Let's talk about designing a logo for my upcoming company.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by gnykelly(m): 1:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Ten12:
I think dis is morally wrong..you are supposed to be her mentor...4rm de pics self u had ur plans from beginning

the day you meet a lady. you've already finalized what to do with her. marriage or rubbish.

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by mczeph: 1:19am On Sep 05, 2018
They way he was holding that waste in tha old picture, you will know there is a plan.�

2 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by AlphaStyles(m): 1:43am On Sep 05, 2018
what did i just see and read? oboy
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by jolyment: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Divay22:
Congratulations
I see nothing wrong here, he was grooming her but not knowing he was doing it for himself.
Lemme goan ask if my school father is married now, if not smiley smiley(I just won a jackpot grin)

Baby,I am available.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Fourwinds: 3:31am On Sep 05, 2018
kennygee:
Badh guy.

Look how he held her waist when they were kids.
just to tell u the movie has started then

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Fourwinds: 3:37am On Sep 05, 2018
IMASTEX:
Happy married life. But lets be factual, you sure say this guy never been dey colobi this small girl tey tey before this open-dential. . . .Lol

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Kayleb26(m): 4:37am On Sep 05, 2018
This is beautiful stuff...
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Just beautiful
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Ndipe(m): 4:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Happy married life.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by paulegend(m): 5:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Keep Caring for her, forever.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by joeyswift(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Mankosi: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Children of these days. It's obvious he was nyashing the small girl then. That's why they were able to take that romantic pic

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Gandokii(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2018
zinnyzee:
Heh.
fine geh kiss why the heh?
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Orpe7(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2018
How do u expect someone to have smoked fish since secondary school and one baggar will come and chop it grin cheesy cheesy
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Babyforever(f): 6:39am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:
Shut up

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Babyforever(f): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Nothing wrong herecheesy..dem both dey young. The one wey dey wrong na when u see a man of 58 yrs grooming and training a 16 yrs old girl from secondary sch to univ..telling u he's grooming her for marriagecheesy.
Like those opela boys lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by lolybaby(f): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2018
overseasnbeyond:
I need a nairaland daughter, must be responsible and not a shaku shaku breed.
can i be your nairaland granddaughter?
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Law2019: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Is Like Your Brain Get Stretch Mark Abi
I can see you don't understand the concept of school father/mother and son/daughter.
Well I don't blame you, maybe you didn't attend boarding school.
A school father/mother is someone in senior class ( probably ss3 ) and a school son/ daughter is someone in junior class.
With this definition, their is nothing abominable about their marriage.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Dollabiz: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2018
hmm
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Joach20(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:
U ain't thinking straight bro...u need a doctor
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by enonche85(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
doctorkush:
so what of we that our school daughters doesn't want anything to do with us again till eternity just because of small bournvita and tintini milk and mistake sulking of bwest and .....
walahi, girls are scum

U no well aswear!...lmao!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.