Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (87385 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Law2019:

I can see you don't understand the concept of school father/mother and son/daughter.
Well I don't blame you, maybe you didn't attend boarding school.
A school father/mother is someone in senior class ( probably ss3 ) and a school son/ daughter is someone in junior class.
With this definition, their is nothing abominable about their marriage.
who told you i didnt know

3 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by enonche85(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2018
doctorkush:
so what of we that our school daughters doesn't want anything to do with us again till eternity just because of small bournvita and tintini milk and mistake sulking of bwest and .....
walahi, girls are scum

U no well aswear!...lmao!! cheesy
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by enonche85(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:
School Father Marry school Daughter... Abomination undecided

See dis mumu!...it's like ur brain get pimples!
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by CheedyJ(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2018
Ten12:
I think dis is morally wrong..you are supposed to be her mentor...4rm de pics self u had ur plans from beginning
So,he can't be her mentor being her husband abi..
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Obienesarah: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=kennygee post=70907082]Badh guy.

Look how he held her waist when they were kids.

yeah, but they look very innocent,to me it's d way d camera man asked them to stand.
not bad.

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Neoteny(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2018
kennygee:
Badh guy.

Look how he held her waist when they were kids.

You just know he's been hitting some

I've always suspected all this school Mama Papa thing..

Most turn out to be freaks, especially Mama/daughter lesbian collabos

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
enonche85:

See dis mumu!...it's like ur brain get pimples!

Shut Up There. WITH Your Face Like Yoruba eba

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by CheedyJ(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Divay22:
Congratulations
I see nothing wrong here, he was grooming her but not knowing he was doing it for himself.
Lemme goan ask if my school father is married now, if not smiley smiley(I just won a jackpot grin)
I am not married yet oh my dear 'lost' school daughter ..tank God I'm still single oo
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up

Who Put Ice Block In Your Brain again?

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by valentinos22(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
at age 46?you see your life?shiooooor
whats wrong with what that fellow said.....buzzu
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Babyforever(f): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Who Put Ice Block In Your Brain again?
Ekewsu angry
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Ekewsu angry
My Special Witch wink

How Are You Today
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Akpacha(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:
School Father Marry school Daughter... Abomination undecided
what's abomination there?
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by bonnyhope: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2018
Ten12:
I think dis is morally wrong..you are supposed to be her mentor...4rm de pics self u had ur plans from beginning
Lol....i no fit laf
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Babyforever(f): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:
My Special Witch wink

How Are You Today
Fine my special devil undecided

Have missed you cheesy chimoooo Pres.h lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Fine my special devil undecided

Have missed you cheesy chimoooo Pres.h lipsrsealed

I Know You Have Always Misssed Me but You Dont Want To Talk wink

How Is Work?
And Sugar Daddies undecided
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Babyforever(f): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:

I Know You Have Always Misssed Me but You Dont Want To Talk wink

How Is Work?
And Sugar Daddies undecided
Leave me jor cheesy

Work is fine smiley
Kedu daddy orwu mpia gi eh undecided
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by 7GaLaXy7(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2018
lastmaster:
And so what? should we start frying water? Note that nairaland is a jungle. I honorably welcome you to tribaland.You will experience tribalism at its peak.

Lol. Hey calm down ok?
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Leave me jor cheesy

Work is fine smiley

Kedu daddy orwu mpia gi eh undecided

No Worry!

One Day I Surprise You When I Enter Island With my Range Rover sport to see Your Parents For The marriage Things wink so That All These Small Boys Can Leave You Alone for Me undecided
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Babyforever(f): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:

No Worry!

One Day I Surprise You When I Enter Island With my Range Rover sport to see Your Parents For The marriage Things wink so That All These Small Boys Can Leave You Alone for Me undecided
All yours cheesy

Chimoooo ka Pres.hy da purmu oku embarassed

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
All yours cheesy

Chimoooo ka Pres.hy da purmu oku embarassed

Preshy don Follow Oyibo man Run Leave Me sad
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Babyforever(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Preshy don Follow Oyibo man Run Leave Me sad
Inukwa shocked she's after ego oyibo cheesy

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Inukwa shocked she's after ego oyibo cheesy

Infact The Thing Weak Me cry ... Thank God I Have You cheesy
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by emperorblog(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Shelloween:
the only abomination is your thinking faculty. no offence

savage

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by showghan(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
The guy don dey chop the girl from school
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Like those opela boys lipsrsealed cheesy
haha u mean okpella cheesy. But come oo how u take know about these places inside edo state. U don visit edo state b4?
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Babyforever(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2018
lefulefu:
haha u mean okpella cheesy. But come oo how u take know about these places inside edo state. U don visit edo state b4?
Hahahaha yes lefu cheesy.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by stan4guy6(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2018
IMASTEX:
Happy married life. But lets be factual, you sure say this guy never been dey colobi this small girl tey tey before this open-dential. . . .Lol
you are thinking what am thinking
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by stan4guy6(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2018
grin
Law2019:

I can see you don't understand the concept of school father/mother and son/daughter.
A school father/mother is someone in senior class ( probably ss3 ) and a school son/ daughter is someone in junior class.
chai Just like that grin
Law2019:

chai Just like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.