Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (87400 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by ladygudhead(f): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Martin0:

confirm I like this your mentality, some people go just dey use I love you love you dey enter something wey dem nor fit start! infact see Next Week me and you dey go see one of my Nairaland friendgrin maybe I will talk to her then I go know weitin she wan talkgrin
I nor understand u.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Martin0(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2018
ladygudhead:
I nor understand u.
I say we dey go out next weekgrin
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Martin0(m): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
cheesy cheesy

baddest
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by ladygudhead(f): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2018
Martin0:

I say we dey go out next weekgrin
Ok
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Martin0(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2018
ladygudhead:
Ok
wait wait make I add you for the oza room
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by ladygudhead(f): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Martin0:

wait wait make I add you for the oza room
Nah.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Mitchsin(f): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dreyl:
Hello

Hi
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Dreyl(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mitchsin:

Hi
How are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Martin0(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
ladygudhead:
Nah.
OK oogrin shakara babegrin i go shakara my own oogrin
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Mitchsin(f): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2018
Dreyl:
How are you?

Doing great
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Dreyl(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Mitchsin:

Doing great
Good to hear that

Have a lovely and great Sunday.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Mitchsin(f): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Dreyl:
How are you?
Doing well. Goodmorning
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 12:08am On May 31, 2019
Super sleek m8
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by bukatyne(f): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
GistMore:
School father marries his school daughter years after they met in secondary school, today they are now husband and wife.

As shared with caption...

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. We started as innocent friends, school father and daughter. Today, we stand as man and wife in what seem like a script written by God & foretold by the prophets. I am eternally grateful to Adanna Immaculate Osahon who requested that I watch over her younger sister in school. I have fulfilled my promise and will do so forever.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/school-father-marries-school-daughter-years-met-secondary-school-pics

In the old picture, he was looking like someone that needed a school father himself.

The waist grabbing in the old picture na die.

Happy married life.
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Patrick238: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations.

My school daughter where are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.