Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Police Officer Dies After Sleeping With Single Mother Last Night In Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Officer Dies After Sleeping With Single Mother Last Night In Office (441 Views)

Help!! I Am The Father Of My Mother’s Last Child,my Father Doesn’t Know(picture) / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies After Sleeping With Single Mother Last Night In Office by moseghe: 1:22am On Sep 05, 2018
A 56-year-old Superintendent of Police (SP), Sunday Eguakhide, has reportedly died while making

love to a mother of two in his office. The incident, it was learnt occurred on August 24, about 11.30a.m., in his office at the Police College, Ikeja.

According to the sources, the woman was always visiting the deceased in his office. On the fateful day, the lovers were making love when Eguakhide died less than a week before his retirement.
Sources at the college said yesterday that the woman was his 'second wife' who he married out of wedlock.

The said lover was arrested by policemen from

http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/09/police-officer-dies-having-sx-with.html

Re: Police Officer Dies After Sleeping With Single Mother Last Night In Office by showafrica(m): 1:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Na wao, died in active service
Re: Police Officer Dies After Sleeping With Single Mother Last Night In Office by Chuks9000: 1:26am On Sep 05, 2018
What kind of story is this?

(1) (Reply)

. / 5 Signs You're Dating A Bad Boy / My Scrariest Moments Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.