Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55721 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Ejadike(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
She's a born again and the feeling is mutual. She wants me to be here friend after chyking her twice cos I'm not the Godly guy she wants yet she prays for me each time she remembers and she tries her best to add value to my life. I'm a bad sharp guy but some times some guys like me wants that good girl to hold him down and make him be on the right track, with her there's never any dull moment. Now our conversations has gone south. I so much like my Sunshine (ask fondly call her) cry
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jaxxy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ok I once got tired of a gal cos she cudnt dance. Does dat count grin

Like shake what u moma gave u cheesy

I see everybody being too serious up in here like it’s not that serious. We all loose interest, smtmes it’s the other persons fault entirely bt smtmes it’s our fault they lost interest in us. We can either fix it or let it go. Depends on the value, time and chance.

TGIF Folks

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saff:
Storyy
Most young guys that say this will end up with a white woman. Have a couple of kids with her, by 35/40 the white wife looks like expired milk. Then once the kids reach a certain age and you’ve used the white woman up to your advantage, you start looking for your African Queen again. You end up remarrying an African lady in your 40s/50s, when sense finally hits you. Happensss all the time, so carry on you hear grin You’ll still come back grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
How did you manage to get it all warped? Where do i even start?
First whites are not being praised here becomes guys want their respect ( this us typical Nigerian Bs logic) but because the guys appreciate the pattern implored.
Saying it subtle hasn't helped( ego want let black ladies learn when its said that way or maybe because they were raised and corrected by being flocked from childhood unlike white babes so mere words dont penetrate thickened skull) otherwise this matter for done settle since so guys now have to loud it everywhere.
No one is dealing with insecurity here based on skin colour per se but based on ideology unless its the ladies.
I dont accept BS from any kind mine or not. I call it out and hope its corrected and will gladly want you to call out mine not embrace it so i can correct it.
Surely we will keep saying its wrong and fighting it, never embracing until its corrected or......
Okay you win. Keep calling out each other, until you get bored. I won't be a part of it grin

I'm not even going to end up with one of you, so why am I even bothered? Keep doing the good job Sir. Have fun grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Don't mind these guys, They know what they do yet they[b] will come here to act like saints.[/b] And when they see tables turning on the they get offensive. Hain! When will Nigerian men ever take responsibilities of their actions? grin

This is Nairaland sha
Correcting someone does not mean am calling myself a saint? Who reasons like that in this century ?

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

You forgot to add "have you eaten?" and "what are you wearing now?"

Guy: have you eaten?
Me: No, I will do that later.
Guy: heya , try and eat o.

Or
Guy: I called earlier, you didn't pick.
Me: I was bathing. My apologies.
Guy: and you didn't call me to bathe with you.

grin grin
The bolded scatter my head here oo
I don laugh tire

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Okay you win. Keep calling out each other, until you get bored. I won't be a part of it grin

I'm not even going to end up with one of you, so why am I even bothered? Keep doing the good job Sir. Have fun grin
No until it gets corrected or they guys end up with ladies enough and single ladies increase enough in Nigeria until change is made.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Xisnin(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
chris31:

U don't no what ur saying bro
Our girls are boring u no its true
Compared to who?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by uvalued(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
kirchofff:
baba no girl is boring, they are only boring when they don't like you.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saff:
Storyy
Most young guys that say this will end up with a white woman. Have a couple of kids with her, by 35/40 the white wife looks like expired milk. Then once the kids reach a certain age and you’ve used the white woman up to your advantage, you start looking for your African Queen again. You end up remarrying an African lady in your 40s/50s, when sense finally hits you. Happensss all the time, so carry on you hear grin You’ll still come back grin

Everybody’s beauty fades with time black/white so I don’t think that’s the issue here. It’s more of the attitude.

I’m not among team foreign ladies grin bt every man wants peace of mind and cooperation. I believe sm black women have this mentality tho they are becoming minority.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saff:
Storyy

I'm not talking about guys going abroad to marry old white women for green card.

I'm talking about guys hustling and making money then go out and marry a fresh white young girl.

You talked about white women looking like expired milk. That's a nice lie.

White women that I know don't joke with exercise.
Is that who you say looks like expired milk?

Travel abroad you’ll see white women in their 60s 70s jogging every morning on the street.

Can your 70yrs old Nigerian woman even walk not to talk of jogging?

Nigerian ladies that the moment they are married they start tying wrapper and after one child birth they start having pot bellies and look older than their age.

Rarely you see a Nigerian lady who has given birth with flat tommy.

Exercise is a taboo to an average Nigerian woman..

Post a pic of a Nigerian lady who has given birth let me post a pic of a 31 year old American lady who has given birth to two kids let's see who looks like expired milk..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
I lose interest in jamaicanlove because I discovered she's crushing on a fellow nlder

Are you done?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by courna(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
ozoekwe:
we have been chatting for sometime, the day I called her on phone she asked me "who is this pls" as if that was not enough, after I have politely reintroduced myself, she still asked "I hope I'm safe". That was the height of it, I just deleted her number immediately
I hate this one in particular

after chatting with you for some time then I call you then you start asking me question who is this

I'll lose interest immediately

no time for rubbish

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Xisnin(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
RealTrump:

It's not whether or not they are boring. It's their politeness n willingness to chat even tho they don't have shit to say that sets them apart of our Nigerian Queens. Our girls r not only boring but are arrogant about it. Two very different worlds.

Cc. MariaLavina, Xisnin, sodiqapril
What does it mean to be polite?
Positively respond to everybody who comes calling? Even men don't do it unless the subject is a woman, football or politics for some.
Guess what?
The same "boring" women can have an hours-long discussion with a friend or a friend-zoned guy.
What do you think they are discussing?

You and others seem to think that any woman who isn't forward with you is boring which is not always right.
I know there are boring people but they are not as widespread as you think unless you are a kind of
nerd or geek.

I have never been with a woman who is "boring" because I don't like wasting my time, I assume we are either not compatible or they have lost interest, so I move on.

Note: My experience refers to women who have already signaled a dating interest, not those playing
hard to get because you cannot know the personality of women who refuse to engage or are playing
games.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
kirchofff:
baba no girl is boring, they are only boring when they don't like you.

You must be joking, right?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I start conversations with sensible guys, I'm a lady, I'm a Nigerian. Quit the hasty generalizations!

I said MOST ladies and not ALL laies

Ladies chat up guys they fancy, guys who are mature enough not to see them as oloshos because they initiated a convo.

Guys see them as oloshos not because they initiated a convo but because of their appearance. An average Nigeria girl appears like a wh0re on the internet

Guys who are sensible, reliable and emotionally intelligent. Don't come here to argue reality because you haven't experienced it. Check yourself out.

Its not always about the money or cars. Work on your personality.

With a Nigerian lady, it's all about the money and cars. If not, I see no reason a Nigerian lady will date yahoo boys and kidnappers. Some even marry them. Evans wife and Tomolo wife as case study. !
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Saff(f): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

I'm not talking about guys going abroad to marry old white women for green card.

I'm talking about guys hustling and making money then go out and marry a fresh white young girl.

You talked about white women looking like expired milk. That's a nice lie.

White women that I know don't joke with exercise.
Is that who you say looks like expired milk?

Travel abroad you’ll see white women in their 60s 70s jogging every morning on the street.

Can your 70yrs old Nigerian woman even walk not to talk of jogging?

Nigerian ladies that the moment they are married they start tying wrapper and after one child birth they start having pot bellies and look older than their age.

Rarely you see a Nigerian lady who has given birth with flat tommy.

Exercise is a taboo to an average Nigerian woman..

Post a pic of a Nigerian lady who has given birth let me post a pic of a 31 year old American lady who has given birth to two kids let's see who looks like expired milk..
I’ve lived in the United Kingdom all my life, I know what I’m talking about. Where as you are only speaking from a point of self hatred and delusion. You are on the other side, but when sense hits you, you’ll come crawling back. White women do not age well, the average white woman anyways. This is factual, there’s no need to be defensive about it. If you like white women there’s nothing wrong with it, but don’t bring Nigerian ladies down in the process, it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Mbad itid

Uka afo eyene mbad etid.

Awan mfo adi doh deh, eyeh eyene ntetebe mfed.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=93Miles post=70995985][/quote] I don't argue to win, you have already made up your mind about the topic, it's useless dragging this with you.

You win smiley
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Saff(f): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Everybody’s beauty fades with time black/white so I don’t think that’s the issue here. It’s more of the attitude.

I’m not among team foreign ladies grin bt every man wants peace of mind and cooperation. I believe sm black women have this mentality tho they are becoming minority.
It’s just a stero type. White women may seem more ‘peaceful’ but they’ll run you down in ways you can’t imagine. Mentally f you up, to the point you’ll consider death upon yourself. Listen, each to their own, every woman regardless of race has their issues. Jusr find someone for you.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by CaptainKodak(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm yet to stop chasing, I'm just giving him a break. Acting desperate and choking can be appalling, guys should learn from Me grin grin

You seem to be making sense but I don't really understand you. Can you pls elaborate?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saff:
It’s just a stero type. White women may seem more ‘peaceful’ but they’ll run you down in ways you can’t imagine. Mentally f you up, to the point you’ll consider death upon yourself. Listen, each to their own, every woman regardless of race has their issues. Jusr find someone for you.

I totally agree not every white woman out there is good. Black men run to them for various reasons, most green card/pastures and sm good companionship.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
CaptainKodak:

You seem to be making sense but I don't really understand you. Can you pls elaborate?
Point is never lose your esteem when you are wooing a lady, don't be too available, let her miss you sometimes.

Most women don't see guys close to them but the ones far away. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by alukstea(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
She’s disobedient ... I have her two eggs to fry , she fried the wrong one and cooked the run one ... No time

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
alukstea:
She’s disobedient ... I have her two eggs to fry , she fried the wrong one and cooked the run one ... No time
So funny I forgot to laugh undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

You forgot to add "have you eaten?" and "what are you wearing now?"

Guy: have you eaten?
Me: No, I will do that later.
Guy: heya , try and eat o.

Or
Guy: I called earlier, you didn't pick.
Me: I was bathing. My apologies.
Guy: and you didn't call me to bathe with you.

grin grin
but that one about the bathing ish if u and the guy are quite close or intimate there might be nothing wrong naucheesy. I remember there was an incident then i was in the bathroom and there was this lady i am friendly with who called me on phone and she asked what i was doing...i told her i was in the bathroom and she jokinly asked if she could join me.. I laughed and she joined me in d laughtercheesy. Nothing wrong in it oo. I guess any guy bringing up d shower joke must be a very close intimate friend to u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nnemuka:
some guys are more boring abeg...
One was wooing me and telling me how i would fall in love with him and stop my shakara the day he smokes weed shocked shocked shocked.
Said he's usually calm after taking weed and his friends prefer to chat with him in that state. The dude went ahead to tell me he's a yahoo guy grin grin and has collected over 10k usd from his victims. As if that was not enough he told me he was only going to date me for a year and then marry me cheesy cheesy cheesy, someone i barely know and in 1week i already heard despicable things..

Some guys sha, they usually forget their senses before wooing a lady....
it was the weed dat was speaking..not himcheesy.

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Mariangeles(f): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kenfil:

Unfornatately, I have strong and high self esteem to compare myself to any white lady and that draws me to only intelligent Nigerian men( and I married one) that don't think all Nigerian Women are the same. Maybe we should show you how different most of you our lovely nigerian men are from ur oyinbo counterparts eeh? Stop d useless comparison and date whoever u choose to date.
Preach!
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by lenghtinny(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Jonathan:
To hell with you Who gives a shlt about your opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by pocohantas(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
but that one about the bathing ish if u and the guy are quite close or intimate there might be nothing wrong naucheesy. I remember there was an incident then i was in the bathroom and there was this lady i am friendly with who called me on phone and she asked what i was doing...i told her i was in the bathroom and she jokinly asked if she could join me.. I laughed and she joined me in d laughtercheesy. Nothing wrong in it oo. I guess any guy bringing up d shower joke must be a very close intimate friend to u.

I get you, but we were not intimate. If we were, our discussions won't be here.

Just one guy I met at a wedding. We never even establish well and he wants to come join me in the bathroom. To do what? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

I get you, but we were not intimate. If we were, our discussions won't be here.

Just one guy I met at a wedding. We never even establish well and he wants to come join me in the bathroom. To do what? cheesy

grin to knack you blue black and grey in different shades and colours of hotels as dey come

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.