Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me (3591 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by 93Miles: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
hahahahahaha:
is that really your face? wow
At your own peril
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Seandisputed(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2018
This one wey be like all these uncircumcised Togo boys
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Department for which school?
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by mumureloaded(m): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2018
ritylove:
you sound like my 14yr old kid broda
you gotta work on your 14yrs old kid bro. you know why? Because at 3 my lil sister ain't stupid as this nigga like burnt offering. I know you are joking, right?
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Henitan24(f): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:
Henitan24
Baby is this you?
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Foodforthought: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
ritylove:
you sound like my 14yr old kid broda
Everyone has a 13 or 14 year old kid brother. mtcheeew
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by 93Miles: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Henitan24:

Baby is this you?

I am him

Long time..

You are lowkey these days.
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Henitan24(f): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

I am him

Long time..

You are lowkey these days.
cheesy just choose to but I'm always here to talk, play, laugh etc with you. How are you?
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Stons(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2018
guy u be fine boy
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by wildwalker(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2018
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayer cry cry cry
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by 93Miles: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Henitan24:

cheesy just choose to but I'm always here to talk, play, laugh etc with you. How are you?

I'm fine. And u?
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Henitan24(f): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

I'm fine. And u?
FINE ALSO. YOUR MONIKER IS IMPRESSIVE.
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by 93Miles: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Henitan24:
FINE ALSO. YOUR MONIKER IS IMPRESSIVE.
Lol.
I get ban every day. Was banned on my main
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Henitan24(f): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:

Lol.
I get ban every day. Was banned on my main
obviously because you wont stop being naughty but i like it that way boo cheesy
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by 93Miles: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Henitan24:

kiss
Henitan24:

Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Henitan24(f): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2018
93Miles:
kiss
tell me more about your signature
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by 93Miles: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Henitan24:

tell me more about your signature

People say I support Buhari because I'm a Yoruba Muslim.

Point of correction, I'm not a Yoruba or a Muslim.

Others say I support Buhari because I'm from the North.

Another correction. I'm not a Northener.

Some say I support PMB because I'm benefittin from the 10k or 30k monthly stipend.

It might interest u to know that none of my family mambers is a beneficiary of that stipnd.

Few say if I or any of my relative was I victim of BH I won't support PMB.

This is to informed the general public that I've lost Two of my cousins to BH and five of my friends.

I support PMB because he is the best thing that has ever happend to Nigeria.

Under his watch loots were recovered.

Under is watch, corrupt politicians are probe and jailed

under is watch so many good things are happening in Nigeria.

During world cup, minister of sports and president of NFF said that this is the first time Super eagle has gone out for match without having to sort for funds.

FG made sure every thing was in place for the Super Eagle.
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by IamPlato(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
psycoanalyst:

Thanks dear...lol @ need a shoulder to lean on...what's up with you tho.

Everything Is Up With Me... How Is Your Sunday Moves
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by IamPlato(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
hahahahahaha:
The real person behind that is a dude for sure.

But I Have Seen That Face In A Dream before cry
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Henitan24(f): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

People say I support Buhari because I'm a Yoruba Muslim.

Point of correction, I'm not a Yoruba or a Muslim.

Others say I support Buhari because I'm from the North.

Another correction. I'm not a Northener.

Some say I support PMB because I'm benefittin from the 10k or 30k monthly stipend.

It might interest u to know that none of my family mambers is a beneficiary of that stipnd.

Few say if I or any of my relative was I victim of BH I won't support PMB.

This is to informed the general public that I've lost Two of my cousins to BH and five of my friends.

I support PMB because he is the best thing that has ever happend to Nigeria.

Under his watch loots were recovered.

Under is watch, corrupt politicians are probe and jailed

under is watch so many good things are happening in Nigeria.

During world cup, minister of sports and president of NFF said that this is the first time Super eagle has gone out for match without having to sort for funds.

FG made sure every thing was in place for the Super Eagle.
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by SEONaijaExpert: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Henitan24:

Baby is this you?
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by 93Miles: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=Henitan24 post=71075998][/quote]
Good day.. How are you?
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by Henitan24(f): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
93Miles:

Good day.. How are you?
FINE AND YOU ?
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by 93Miles: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Henitan24:
FINE AND YOU ?
I'm finer.
Re: I Really Need Help All Girls Want To Date Me by marvinsync(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Keketu:
I just finished an exam in school now, all my department girls where looking at me shocked some complimented my tie , some my shoe , other said the break has made me more fresh. please handsome guys how do you handle this pressure? it is too much. please help

guy u wan kee person with Laugh

if you wan lie say u hansom u shouldn't have put ur profile picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Love Peddler And Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men – Nigerian Lady / Alarming Increase Of Runs Girls In Our Society Today / Nigerian Lady Seen On Top Of A Tree After She Removed Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.