Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] (11386 Views)

My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by nelsonebby(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
iLegendd:

The people above should send their digits to get 1k recharge card. Let me see if they'll let their ego down and do the needful. If they don't post their numbers, it means they're too arrogant. Women, avoid such men.

I go laugh this night
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Mor0n this is what you’re good at.Chest beating. You running add on Facebook,making millions from sales, been stingy bla bla..
I’m also transactions worth millions here on NL.
I won’t mention my business partners here on NL but you don’t see me constituting a nusiance on NL.
Like I said happy sales.
Do your thing i only check your post for the comments and the fun of it nothing else.
Keep quiet. You don't make any transaction woeth millions. Prove it and stop forming mature. If you can't prove it, you know the rest. Seeing is believing.

The only reason I reply you is because my reply has a vernom which will make you to reply by force. If you can't prove it, shut the fùck up and go masturbate as usual.

You won't mention because you're lying. Shame me by proving it. It's unfortunate you'll run away and say you're bigger then showing. That's exactly how cowards behave, so I expect it from you.

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
nelsonebby:

I go laugh this night
Have you received 2k recharge card? Yes or no?
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
iLegendd:

See, Lelefu, these men message me on WhatsApp for free advice and the moment I turn them down, they come to Nairaland to attack me. One messaged me on WhatsApp to help him sell his eBooks and I turned him down. The next thing he did was to come to NL to attack me. I looked at him, laughed, and didn't reply.

I'm not supposed to show this, but I will. I'll first of all post the one who wanted me to sell his books, then the other one.
haha the wo nderment grin grin grin grin
no wonder they always attacking u grin grin
i always tend to wonder why

1 Like

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by nelsonebby(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
iLegendd:
Have you received 2k recharge card? Yes or no?
I don’t even know what to say.

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
nelsonebby:

I don’t even know what to say.
You don't need to say anything. If I tell you today that I'll send you 2 million for free, just believe me. Honesty is my religion and if all Nigerians can learn this from me, this nation will be great.

The reason frustrated people hate me is because I'm too honest and truthful. You know the truth hurts, so my words hurt them a lot.

Also, the reason my books sell a lot is because I'm too honest. When people transact with us there is 0% fear of being scammed.

Also, there is 100% guarantee that the book will work as long they do what is written in it.

With honesty, wisdom, creativity, and a great marketing skill, you're on your way to becoming a billionaire.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2018
PreciousRahl:

081grin
It's 12 without a reply from you, so you lost the chance. Better luck, next time.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Keep quiet. You don't make any transaction woeth millions. Prove it and stop forming mature. If you can't prove it, you know the rest. Seeing is believing.

The only reason I reply you is because my reply has a vernom which will make you to reply by force. If you can't prove it, shut the fùck up and go masturbate as usual.

You won't mention because you're lying. Shame me by proving it. It's unfortunate you'll run away and say you're bigger then showing. That's exactly how cowards behave, so I expect it from you.

You’re a kid there’s nothing to prove to you.
Go through my followers I’m actually following a moderator on here.
Send him an email and ask him how much worth of transactions we had and still running.
Also when you have the time boy go through business section.
Check post you might be lucky to see one or two things.
So many people are making millions off NL but you don’t see them chest beating or talking about how stingy and stup!d they are...

This is 2018 nobody gives a fvck bout how to be stingy or how to chat a lady bla bla.
Anyway your buyers are mostly teenagers that’s if at all you make sales on here because i don’t see the reason why you running to Facebook if you make millions on NL.Except as usually nobody gives a fvck about your lame e books and your chest beating bout how you making millons or how your stingy bla bla or how so so and so chatting you up and wanting to buy your stuupid ebooks.
But then i understand you need to hustle so happy sales.
Like i said i only check your post for the comments and for the fun of it and nothing else so don’t wet your self boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

I didn't read the trash you posted up there. Empty people always make noise without proof. Get lost. Come back when you have a concrete evidence. If you don't, fùck off my thread and don't come back in my future threads. I know you'll still come. That's how much you love me.

Keep loving and stalking, but I don't care about you. #smile.

Have a nice day. I'll never condescend in replying you again. I have given you enough attention. Now, run along.

5 Likes

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2018
iLegendd:

I didn't read the trash you posted up there. Empty people always make noise without proof. Get lost. Come back when you have a concrete evidence. If you don't, fùck off my thread and don't come back in my future threads. I know you'll still come. That's how much you love me.

Keep loving and stalking, but I don't care about you. #smile.

Have a nice day. I'll never condescend in replying you again. I have given you enough attention. Now, run along.

Ofcos you won’t read it.
You want prove check those I’m following you see I’m following a moderator.
I don’t chest beat like you neither do i constitute a nuisance all because i want to make sales.

Send him an email and ask him about our transactions.

By the way i wonder why you running adds on Facebook and not running adds on Narialand since this is where you constitute your nuisance

I’m sure Seun ads are affordable
Patronize Seun since it’s on this forum you constitute nuisance so why run to Facebook??!

You’re making millions from sales let’s see your add on NL for months why running to Facebook with different profiles Mr making millions

Chest beating won’t help you at all.
But then happy sales.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by PreciousRahl(m): 4:16am On Sep 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Which network is it?

9Mobile.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by PreciousRahl(m): 4:17am On Sep 10, 2018
iLegendd:
It's 12 without a reply from you, so you lost the chance. Better luck, next time.

I was under ban
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2018
PreciousRahl:

I was under ban
The least ban lasts 24 hours. Please, don't join the bad gangs in lying. Lying turns me off. cry
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2018
hpymoment:

Laughing so hard...you can never change. I wish I can be hard on men as you are to us, that's the only solution to heartbreak.
Being hard on them does lots of great things. It helps me push-off the forever weak and forsaken ones. Those ones are 100% frustrated and nothing can change them.

This leaves me with the ones who know they have a relationship issue and truly need help. These people are ready to pay for the help, unlike the former.

So, being hard, honest, and blunt on men saves me stress.

2 Likes

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2018
Toöcute4u: Quite funny how the guys that you are trying to help attack you, while the ladies hardly do
It's really funny. I think they are people trying to go into the same niche, but are not happy I have almost monopolized the market on NL and in Nigeria. The same you way people who want to go into cement production business hate Dangote. tongue
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by PreciousRahl(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
iLegendd:
The least ban lasts 24 hours. Please, don't join the bad gangs in lying. Lying turns me off. cry

I have no reason to lie.

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2018
PreciousRahl:

I have no reason to lie.
Done a background check. You didn't lie. Sorry for wrong accusation.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by PreciousRahl(m): 5:16am On Sep 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Done a background check. You didn't lie. Sorry for wrong accusation.

No harm done smiley
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by falcon01: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
iLegendd:

The people above should send their digits to get 1k recharge card. Let me see if they'll let their ego down and do the needful. If they don't post their numbers, it means they're too arrogant. Women, avoid such men.
0701--50086 airtel.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
falcon01:
0701--50086 airtel.
Medicine after death. Everything I do has a time stamp.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by falcon01: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
iLegendd:
i believe you since i saw a scren shot you sent to someone. But am not talking about your financial state.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by luvlyoracle(m): 3:07am On Sep 14, 2018
iLegendd:
So it would complete the 4k you wanted to send to them wink cheesy
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2018
iLegendd:
SHOULD I POST MY NUMBER pls...

1 Like

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
No, Sir.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
iLegendd:
I always pity a man who spends money on women to make them love him. Such a man is a weak and ball-less creature. Women don't need your stupid money. It's unfortunate to see men who think otherwise. What women need is a good-bad guy who got game. Rich men are the cause of all these things money money money talk.

Typing...
Shut up, we need the money
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by lookyzy: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Then avoid the noise. I don't even know you, Sir. Each noise is money. Busy body. Okay, let me make more noise and show you what happened after this thread. See screenshots.

After reading that screenshot, let me ask you a question. Would it be better to make noise like me (that fetches money) or jump around NL looking for where to e-fight?

People that make noise with a purpose get noticed and get more clients. People that don't make noise like you remain broke or depend on salary.

I don't really care if my noise offends you. What I know is, I'll make more noise because each time I make noise, I make lots of money from different clients.

If you want to make my kind of profitable noise, solve people's problems. If you can't solve people's problems, them jump around NL looking for where to fight. Enough said.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by lookyzy: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2022
You don't need to say anything. If I tell you today that I'll send you 2 million for free, just believe me. Honesty is my religion and if all Nigerians can learn this from me, this nation will be great.

The reason frustrated people hate me is because I'm too honest and truthful. You know the truth hurts, so my words hurt them a lot.

Also, the reason my books sell a lot is because I'm too honest. When people transact with us there is 0% fear of being scammed.

Also, there is 100% guarantee that the book will work as long they do what is written in it.

With honesty, wisdom, creativity, and a great marketing skill, you're on your way to becoming a billionaire.
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by Hacks4dummies: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2022
iLegendd:
My matter taya una, yet una no dey give up to talk. My job is to give you guys more to talk about. While you waste your time talking just to be noticed, I'll be busy making money. #Postdicted.
senior man.. how I fit get your WhatsApp number? I need get some books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.