Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final (28966 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) / Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by unbitchable(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by unbitchable(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2018
RB007:

"It was always my dream to play against Serena in the US OPEN FINALS"

And then she bows to Serena "Thank you for the match"

N.Y. fans are so rude.. It got to a point Naomi had to apologize for winning!!!

Hahaha.. What an event!, you don't want to be her on that podium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by hoopLA: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2018
sleek82:
you obviously haven't been watching serena play, because if you have,you would know she is known for conserving energy and thus loses her first set/game....even the commentators said it, the penalty was never heard of nor seen in a grand slam and you need to go read other tennis players' twits, men say worst things to umpires and never get any penalty let alone a game penalty ....I give it to Osaka though, she had a lot of energy but I believe that decision took the game from serena and so did the commentators

Another one who just watches Serena to see her titties jiggle

You try so hard to appear more intelligent than you are yet you can't even get your point straight

You didn't as much as touch the points I raised.

Let me educate you a bit before you go off the rails.

I don't know where you get your info abSerena losing the first set
She won five of her 6 games before this finalat this US open in straight sets. She only lost the first set in this competition ONCE in six games before yesterdayz
If we go back to Wimbledon, she won 5 of 7 in straight sets.

So I'm sure you're talking out of your añus on that one.

Then on theboldened, it just shows you're a new jack millennial born around 1999. Otherwise you wouldn't draw this stupid conclusion:

John McEnroe got disqualified from the Australian open in 1990 for misconduct

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/john-mcenroe-disqualified-from-the-australian-open

The same McEnroe has amassed fines and suspensions all through his career.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.deseretnews.com/article/171029/FOR-THE-RECORD-MCENROES-TANTRUMS-AND-FINES.amp

I suggest you sit back and learn bout the history of the game instead of jumping into topics because they are trending

3 Likes

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Nuzo1:

Lol.

Why would she pass the baton to Sloane? Is Sloane her daughter? Is Serena a tennis coach? Was it Serena that coached Osaka? Sloane and other kids should better train harder.
To play and win a tennis competition is not Nigeria political appointment.

As for the ranting and crying like a kid, it was all expected as that makes it clear that she's human who has been at the top for a long time. She learnt her lessons, got over it and went ahead to celebrate Osaka. What else do you expect of her?

Worst has be said and demanded of Serena in the past but most of her critics have since come to except that regardless of her age and "unsellable" color, this is one woman who deserves all the respect and accolades and must not be taken for granted.

In addition, we are as old as we feel cheesy
My contribution to the " retire already Serena" call

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by hoopLA: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2018
JUHABACH:

old stfu if you have nothing better to say.
male players are known to literally curse at umpires and shatter their rackets A LOT without getting any such penalty.
just say you don't watch tennis and stop embarrassing yourself.
also why should she retire? please don't hold others to your lazy-ass standards. SMH.
Typical millennial doofus

Because they did it and dust get caught or disciplined, I should do it too.

That's why we get inane responses devoid of decorum because your parents failed at training you properly.

GoogleJohn McEnroe and stop displaying your crass ignorance like a mad man in a village square

5 Likes

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2018
Serena's behaviour was bad, in a simple nutshell
Congrats to Naomi....African sporting and easy going genes meets Asian gene for dedication and drive, and we herald a new tennis queen
Nice

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Horus(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Gq5OChj_o

Naomi Osaka's Blackness ERASED by Media US Open 2018

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by kunmiiii: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2018
CapitanS:

Did her coach break the law or not? Did she smash her her racket on the court or not? Was the umpire supposed to penalize her for those two offences or not? That's what a rational thinker should answer and not this sentimental reasoning you're outlining here. The umpire was just doing his job and FYI the only reason he was booed was because Serena was playing at home, in front of her own home fans so they were clearly biased in her favour

Saying she got on-court coaching is very debatable because Serena doesn't use and need it, the same on-court coaching was used in the quarter finals of this same US Open and she declined, but the Umpire said he say her coach giving her thumbs up which must be a signal for some sort of coaching, do u know how many thumbs up Sasha gave Osaka?? Athletes get frustrated in the heat of the game and they smash rackets and hurl slurs at even ball boys, they get penalized but not "code violations".Talking about home fans, Osaka is also Hawaiian(American), thats why her skin is like that and can't even speak Japanese, so they are on same turf becos Americans were rooting for both of them.
Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2018
bigpicture001:
....sh didn't throw away the game...sh was beaten blue blacl....i watched it. in the 1st set there was no incident, but sh was broken twice and veteran at 6:2. in the second, sh broke naomi's serve,but the Japanese broke bake just imidiately, b4 sh started her drama. same thing with rafa the other night, he was bound to lose,hence he changed it to injury to discredit his opponent of a well deserved victory...

egoist greats!

One of the sensible comments here. The problem is that many here don't watch tennis or are not fans of the tennis game but only come out to watch the finals of game when the likes of Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Serena or Sharapova are involved.

Some of us who watch tennis as our past time, and follow every game till the finals knew, there was no where Serena would have beaten Osaka Naomi yesterday. If you had followed Osaka in this tournament, you would've seen how she bagel opponents( some of them best hitters of the game) on her way to this final.

Moreover her movements round the court troubled Serena throughout the match from the first game, her serves were top drawers, and her returns superb. Serena couldn't simply cope from the first set.

Forget all the drama in the second set, Serena was bound to lose that match. It happened to her at Wimbledon, the same tactics deployed by Keber to beat her.

Coming to Rafael Nadal, there was nowhere he would have beaten Del Petrol in that semi final given the way he had been playing up to that match. Del is in devastating form in this US open, the way he dispatched powerful servers of game on his way without dropping sets, I knew Nadal was there for the taking....the retirement was just an after thought, when he was 2 sets down grin

Congratulations to Osaka Naomi and Djokovic cos I know he will beat Del tonight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

Saying she got on-court coaching is very arguable, because Serena doesn't use and need it, the same on-court coaching was used in the quarter finals of this same US Open and she declined, but the Umpire said he her coach giving her thumbs up which must be a signal for some sort of coaching, do u know how many thumbs up Sasha gave Osaka?? Athletes get frustrated in the heat of the game and they smash rackets and hurl slurs at even ball boys, they get penalized but not "cold violations"excessively.Google cold violations in tennis pls.Talking about home fans, Osaka is also Hawaiian(American), thats why her skin is like that and can't even speak Japanese, so they are on same turf becos they were rooting for both of them.

Sorry, you are not making any sense here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by kunmiiii: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry, you are not making sense here.
Abeg shift jooor!! If u can't comprehend enter ground.
Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Viking007(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2018
CapitanS:
Very pathetic by Serena to play the "because I am a woman" card.You were caught cheating and penalized and all you can do is try to play the gender card? What a clown!!
I 100% agree. Using the "I am a woman" and even mentioning her baby was totally wrong.

2 Likes

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by CapitanS: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

Saying she got on-court coaching is very debatable because Serena doesn't use and need it, the same on-court coaching was used in the quarter finals of this same US Open and she declined, but the Umpire said he say her coach giving her thumbs up which must be a signal for some sort of coaching, do u know how many thumbs up Sasha gave Osaka?? Athletes get frustrated in the heat of the game and they smash rackets and hurl slurs at even ball boys, they get penalized but not "cold violations".Google cold violations in tennis pls.Talking about home fans, Osaka is also Hawaiian(American), thats why her skin is like that and can't even speak Japanese, so they are on same turf becos Americans were rooting for both of them.
Even Serena's coach has admitted he coached during the game so that argument is mute already. They broke the rules, the umpire did his job and penalized them for it

2 Likes

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by ThanosIsHere: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2018
sleek82:
how come others do it and nothing happens? It's time they really review these things, the other day, an umpire penalized a female player for removing her top due to heat and then US open had to apologize for it....men call umpire worst names and nothing happens, men remove their shirts and nothing happens...to me, its sexism. Even the commentators said they have never seen such in tennis history!

I don't understand your angle of debate, are you saying because some people get away with then it's not an offence. Even in football, players can commit foul and get away with it probably due to the ref's discretion or lack of observation it does not stop that from being an offence in other scenarios. If you watched it yesterday you will see that she understood that her actions were wrong hence her trying to pacify Osaka by appealing to the crowd. Tell me she didn't do the offence then I'll get what you are saying not saying "men do it and get away with it". Hope all this feminist sentiments are not getting to you

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by kunmiiii: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

One of the sensible comments here. The problem is that many here don't watch tennis or are not fans of the tennis game but only come out to watch the finals of game when the likes of Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Serena or Sharapova are involved.

Some of us who watch tennis as our past time, and follow every game till the finals knew, there was no where Serena would have beaten Osaka Naomi yesterday. If you had followed Osaka in this tournament, you would've seen how she bagel opponents( some of them best hitters of the game) on her way to this final.

Moreover her movements round the court troubled Serena throughout the match from the first game, her serves were top drawers, and her returns superb. Serena couldn't simply cope from the first set.

Forget all the drama in the second set, Serena was bound to lose that match. It happened to her at Wimbledon, the same tactics deployed by Keber to beat her.

Coming to Rafael Nadal, there was nowhere he would have beaten Del Petrol in that semi final given the way he had been playing up to that match. Del is in devastating form in this US open, the way he dispatched powerful servers of game on his way without dropping sets, I knew Nadal was there for the taking....the retirement was just an after thought, when he was 2 sets down grin

Congratulations to Osaka Naomi and Djokovic cos I know he will beat Del tonight.

I'm not taking the win from Osaka, Trust me she was magnificent, and it was definitely no fault of hers that Ramos was biased. She gave Serena serious headache and she also deserved to win, but I've personally seen Krygios and Nadal do much worse but were not giving cold violations. The Umpire was sexist and I wished the whole drama didn't occur to take the spot light off such a rising star. Her first grand slam shouldn't be marred like this, becos she will always remember it.

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2018
hoopLA:

Another one who just watches Serena to see her titties jiggle

You try so hard to appear more intelligent than you are yet you can't even get your point straight

You didn't as much as touch the points I raised.

Let me educate you a bit before you go off the rails.

I don't know where you get your info abSerena losing the first set
She won five of her 6 games before this finalat this US open in straight sets. She only lost the first set in this competition ONCE in six games before yesterdayz
If we go back to Wimbledon, she won 5 of 7 in straight sets.

So I'm sure you're talking out of your añus on that one.

Then on theboldened, it just shows you're a new jack millennial born around 1999. Otherwise you wouldn't draw this stupid conclusion:

John McEnroe got disqualified from the Australian open in 1990 for misconduct

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/john-mcenroe-disqualified-from-the-australian-open

The same McEnroe has amassed fines and suspensions all through his career.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.deseretnews.com/article/171029/FOR-THE-RECORD-MCENROES-TANTRUMS-AND-FINES.amp

I suggest you sit back and learn bout the history of the game instead of jumping into topics because they are trending

Wrong. She won all her first sets (6) before yesterday game she only dropped second set against Knapei after she (Serena) bageled her in the first set.

Moreover, in yesterday game, Serena was able to fire only 3 aces in the entire game against the Japanese 6aces.

She committed 6 double faults against 1 for Osaka.

She was able to get only 51% of her first serve in, against Osaka 's 71%.

No matter, how you look at it, Osaka played better tennis than Serena yesterday...forget all the drama. She deserved the loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by JuanDeDios: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
dis girl must be commended for beating serena twice i hope her fans dont say its after childbirth effects anyway congrats to osaka she deserves some accolades
Osaka deserves her win and accolades. That's a fact. Serena's childbirth has definitely affected her form. That's also a fact.
Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by J2381: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

Na flock effect na, everyone rushing to conclusion for likes!

Serena was clearly cheated, even Ramos couldn't wait after the match for pictures, he was booed off...baba no even wait collect hin own prize.
how was she cheated? Didn't her coach make hand signs and didn't she slam her racket to the ground? grin

Your bias is worse than that of APC and PDP supporters combine.

2 Likes

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Seunnzy(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2018
watched that naomi osaka at the Hopman cup game early this year..her serve na die..
She won my heart when she played a fantastic game despite being sick..that girl is the next big thing and the best thing in the japanese world of tennis..her major strength is her serve.
Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Mariangeles(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
dis girl must be commended for beating serena twice i hope her fans dont say its after childbirth effects anyway congrats to osaka she deserves some accolades
Do you think the body is ever the same after childbirth ??

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by musicwriter(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Didn't watch the match but I heard the commentary over the radio where she was complaining and cursing. That wasn't professional and sportsman-like of her. The girl could be a one-hit-wonder, just wait next year to beat her.

2 Likes

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by bigtt76(f): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Passing the baton down to the younger ones does necessarily mean they have to be her kids ...no! No she didn't coach Osaka or others but she can impact in them her experiences and even fight for their rights off the court. She can't continue playing all her life ....the time for her to stop is now, like it or not! Make these younger girls nor come de poke fun at her say 'who you epp' oooo ...toh! cheesy

Like you said, she happens to be the best selling sports woman out there and this facts might be what is prodding her to continue playing which is good.

Nuzo1:

Lol.

Why would she pass the baton to Sloane? Is Sloane her daughter? Is Serena a tennis coach? Was it Serena that coached Osaka? Sloane and other kids should better train harder.
To play and win a tennis competition is not Nigeria political appointment.

As for the ranting and crying like a kid, it was all expected as that makes it clear that she's human who has been at the top for a long time. She learnt her lessons, got over it and went ahead to celebrate Osaka. What else do you expect of her?

Worst has be said and demanded of Serena in the past but most of her critics have since come to except that regardless of her age and "unsellable" color, this is one woman who deserves all the respect and accolades and must not be taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by bigtt76(f): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2018
The struggle to get her Aces right is one thing that frustrates her. It may have worked in the past but she's losing out on that strategy but she won't stop which is causing her all the nightmares. If you watch well, she starts becoming jittery after flunking all her ace attempts. undecided

NgeneUkwenu:

Wrong. She won all her first sets (6) before yesterday game she only dropped second set against Knapei after she (Serena) bageled her in the first set.

Moreover, in yesterday game, Serena was able to fire only 3 aces in the entire game against the Japanese 6aces.

She committed 6 double faults against 1 for Osaka.

She was able to get only 51% of her first serve in, against Osaka 's 71%.

No matter, how you look at it, Osaka played better tennis than Serena yesterday...forget all the drama. She deserved the loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by JUHABACH: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2018
hoopLA:

Typical millennial doofus

Because they did it and dust get caught or disciplined, I should do it too.

That's why we get inane responses devoid of decorum because your parents failed at training you properly.

GoogleJohn McEnroe and stop displaying your crass ignorance like a mad man in a village square

SMH. I don't understand exactly what googling John McEnroe will solve here.
and no one is saying she shouldn't have been penalized. all everyone is saying is that what happened was inequitable especially when compared to what frequently goes on in the modern game.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Espngreeny/status/1038558136767078401?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1038558136767078401&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fkwese.espn.com%2Ftennis%2Fstory%2F_%2Fpage%2Ficymi0908serena%2Fus-open-2018-plenty-response-code-violations-serena-williams

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/2018/09/08/serena-williams-accuses-us-open-chair-umpire-carlos-ramos-sexism/1243767002/

your response literally avoided making any attempt to tackle the issue of why the moment was controversial. I don't expect much from your type but I'm still dissapointed all the same.
Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Horus(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Naomi Osaka’s Father, Leonard Francois, is Haitian, & Her Mother, Tamaki Osaka, Is Japanese

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by bigtt76(f): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
You got it dear!

NgeneUkwenu:

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Nuzo1:

Somebody came second and you have the guts to ask her to retire?

Retire to become a full time housewife or market woman at oshodi? Smh.

This is not the first time she would loose, but later go ahead to make a major comeback. If you doubt me, ask Maria sharapova and anna kournikova. They came, conquered Serena. But Serena reconquered back. What Serena usually do in this situation is to go and study the weakness of her major contenders.

That being said, she will eventually retire someday, but not now. Tennis is not like football.

As for the game, she was cheated. Male tennis players always get away with what she was called out for.

However, she still went ahead to instruct the crowd to stop booing Ramos and celebrate Osaka. That's a mentor if you ask me.

Congratulations to Osaka.

If male tennis players do this.. does that mean it is right and unpunishable? Haba.. calling an umpire a thief and a liar is punishable abeg.

Let's give kudos to Ramos for being brave in judgement. It really shows how great an umpire he is.

All said, Naomi deserves the victory.. even with all the boos!

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Blonchilli(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
charliboy654:

Her dad is Haiti her more is Japanese, so shes more of haiti
Yes. You need to see how the Japanese are celebrating her

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Seunnzy(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2018
musicwriter:
Didn't watch the match but I heard the commentary over the radio where she was complaining and cursing. That wasn't professional and sportsman-like of her. The girl could be a one-hit-wonder, just wait next year to beat her.
If u follow lawn tennis very well u will see that Naomi isnt a one hit wonder..fast and precise..that gurl has it all

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2018
bigtt76:
The struggle to get her Aces right is one thing that frustrates her. It may have worked in the past but she's losing out on that strategy but she won't stop which is causing her all the nightmares. If you watch well, she starts becoming jittery after flunking all her ace attempts. undecided

You Sabi the game wella.

Her most powerful tool in the past had been her powerful serves which resulted to aces for her. However one needs a lot of energy to fire aces, which has deserted her of late due to age, hence the decline.

Roger Federer, Halep Simon, Angeliqer Keber Djokovic and Even her sister, Venus are all dynamic in style of play....meaning they can devise means of staying or converting serves to rallies where they can force opponents to commit errors...but if you watched her game against Osaka yesterday..anytime the game enters rallies, he would lose the point.

Consequently, I aligned with your submission.

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

I'm not taking the win from Osaka, Trust me she was magnificent, and it was definitely no fault of hers that Ramos was biased. She gave Serena serious headache and she also deserved to win, but I've personally seen Krygios and Nadal do much worse but were not giving cold violations. The Umpire was sexist and I wished the whole drama didn't occur to take the spot light off such a rising star. Her first grand slam shouldn't be marred like this, becos she will always remember it.

No sir.. blame umpires for not punishing krygios and Nadal. Don't blame Ramos for doing his job. It's a punishable offense And he was right in judgement.

1 Like

Re: US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

Saying she got on-court coaching is very debatable because Serena doesn't use and need it, the same on-court coaching was used in the quarter finals of this same US Open and she declined, but the Umpire said he say her coach giving her thumbs up which must be a signal for some sort of coaching, do u know how many thumbs up Sasha gave Osaka?? Athletes get frustrated in the heat of the game and they smash rackets and hurl slurs at even ball boys, they get penalized but not "cold violations".Google cold violations in tennis pls.Talking about home fans, Osaka is also Hawaiian(American), thats why her skin is like that and can't even speak Japanese, so they are on same turf becos Americans were rooting for both of them.

Pls blame the rules of the game and not the umpires. I personally think coaching should be allowed.. but in Tennis, it is not allowed. Showing Emotions should also be allowed but in Tennis, it is not allowed. Truth be told, the umpire did well. He can't see everything the coaches are doing. Even Patrick acknowledged that he coached Serena during the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VAR Technology In Football: What Every Nigerian Should Know. Techcapon / Arsenal Chiefs 'set To Meet Barca Officials To Thrash Out Coutinho Loan Deal' / UEFA Women's Champions League Draws. See Who Nigerians Are Playing Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.