Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? (4452 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Not All Women Want Your Money… / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
Lol i don't know o, i wish i can be a little bit vengeful though, people easily take me for granted because i easily let go off things and i play alot
vengance is for the weak dear..dont let it bother u..be your nice self..u at the right side, so stay there...
let go off tins aint bcus u weak..it jes for peace of mind..nd that wah matters most..PEACE OF MIND..d world is too fuckedup nd stressful to be ur own problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Mizk(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
pawshjai:
vengance is for the weak dear..dont let it bother u..be your nice self..u at the right side, so stay there...
let go off tins aint bcus u weak..it jes for peace of mind..nd that wah matters most..PEACE OF MIND..d world is too fuckedup nd stressful to be ur own problem
You are right though smiley
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
You are right though smiley
Yes dear...xo am Juliet

1 Like

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by shegzy0514(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Kudducini:
Me I no sabi Greet person
even my mom I go just wake up in the morning and Go out
man no b only u oo
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by musicnmagic(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
holywahala19:

Poor person.
Have you been to Trafford in UK?
Have you seen Euros before?
I live in Trafford.
I command Euros.

Trafford big boy.
I derive Lamborghini.
Too much money.
Nigga stop these buullshit you do
you they disgrace manhood
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Mizk(f): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
pawshjai:
Yes dear...xo am Juliet
Blessing
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
Blessing
loveli name..Blessing nice knowing u

1 Like

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Mizk(f): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
pawshjai:
loveli name..Blessing nice knowing u
Thanks jules, don't be a stranger.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
Thanks jules, don't be a stranger.
smilex..dnt geh
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Mizk(f): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
pawshjai:
smilex..dnt geh
I mean we should say hi to each other often, who knows we can be friends, maybe a following will be cool.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
I mean we should say hi to each other often, who knows we can be friends, maybe a following will be cool.
makes sense dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
so you stay at Enugu?
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Mizk(f): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2018
pawshjai:
so you stay at Enugu?
Nope but I'll be spending Christmas there with my friends
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by CynthiaChi(f): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2018
To be honest, I would love my kids to be more outgoing than me, I am too much of an introvert....
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
okay..kul...i sch dre dou
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Oyenike01(f): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2018
mumuness, I am too gentle for my liking.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Being blunt- i see it as being honest but some people think i say things as it is which is not soo good, so they shouldnt take that from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 1:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
reali??
i school dre though
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by mespusinglez(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2018
delugajackson:
You are confused.
VERY CONFUSED
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by mespusinglez(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Lonestar124:
I think my too much generosity, It has put me in many problems.
I AGREE WITH YOU...EVEN MY DAD STOP GIVEN,BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK OTHERWISE
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by mespusinglez(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Good question. I was actually thinking about this today..

I love kids, I'd probably just have one and preferably a girl.

I would raise her so well that she won't make any of the mistakes I made a teenager.

And my temper, Lord, I'll make sure she doesn't have that.
hmm
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by mespusinglez(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2018
KingLinglee:
Above human intelligence...

It's a curse and a burden..

Empathy...

It clouds my sound judgments

Overconfidence...

I'm lazy and procrastinate a lot, I usually do things in the last minute just because I'll still do it close to perfectly

That's all
WELDONE
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by holywahala19(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2018
musicnmagic:

Nigga stop these buullshit you do
you they disgrace manhood

Poor boy!
what's there to disgrace??Which other disgrace is worse than being poor and constituting nuisance?
Have you seen Euros before?

Rich Trafford boy.
Lamborghini.
Richer than Bill gates.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by holywahala19(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2018
N0favors:
So in your UK, they spend Euro?
Poor man. How will you know when you don't know the happenings over the globe. U have only Radio! UK also use Naira and Euros. Trafford big boy. Lamborghini. Too much money
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by N0favors: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
holywahala19:

Poor man.
How will you know when you don't know the happenings over the globe.
U have only Radio!
UK also use Naira and Euros.
Trafford big boy.
Lamborghini.
Too much money
I pity you

1 Like

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by samysmoothfresh: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
My tomboy nature, strong willed and stuborn, loyal to a fault, cagey, i forgive easily and it makes me look weak and stupid

just passing

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Mizk(f): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2018
pawshjai:
reali??
i school dre though
Cool, UNN?
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Toluhwanie(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2018
holywahala19:
Your comment was precipitated by hunger. Send your account bank for ur own Euros. We don't make noise.

Too much money. Trafford UK. Lamborghini.
Feed your pareeents before you feed others
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2018
I get really intoxicated by success.But I'm working on that.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by chiommy123(f): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
I keep to myself a lot and that made me not to have much friends I wouldn't want that for them hope they'll understand
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
Cool, UNN?
Yeap
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Emagha(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
holywahala19:
Mine is excess Euros. Too much money. I want my children to have excess money. my money is making me go crazy. I'm thinking of buying US. who knows what it would cost?

Trafford big boy is here. Lamborghini. Richer than Bill Gates
i wonder if you don't read question before you answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React. / My Girl Sends Nude Pictures To Her School Boyfriend And She Wont Send To Me. / She Desperately Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.