Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? (4720 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Not All Women Want Your Money… / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by CHAVINCI: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
chiommy123:
your own is dangerous oh
i literally have no friends,and i don't even care,but people see that as weird and i dont know why
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by chiommy123(f): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
CHAVINCI:
i literally have no friends,and i don't even care,but people see that as weird and i dont know why
people don't understand that and they feel you are being pompous
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by CHAVINCI: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
people don't understand that and they feel you are being pompous
really,there are many girls who have walked up to me to tell me they dont like the way i behave,that i act like they dont exist,even one on my fb sild into my profile,collected my number and called that we should meet,i just blocked her immediately.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by LadySarah: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
jessca048:
I don't want to be a crying baby. I cry too easily and it's embarrassing for me.

I do ,my dh cries more .now our children are really giving it to us and we can't even talk cos we understand cool

Its so frustrating and my mum says I get to experience what she saw with me.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by chiommy123(f): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
CHAVINCI:
really,there are many girls who have walked up to me to tell me they dont like the way i behave,that i act like they dont exist,even one on my fb sild into my profile,collected my number and called that we should meet,i just blocked her immediately.
you for try meet her now. Lol
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by CHAVINCI: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
you for try meet her now. Lol
i dont like her,especially her questions,too personal.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by chiommy123(f): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
CHAVINCI:
i dont like her,especially her questions,too personal.
oh I see.some people don't know about boundaries
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by CHAVINCI: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
oh I see.some people don't know about boundaries
she always chatted me up,and before i knew it we were always discussing about literatures,poems,poets,history,maybe she thought we had a connection,then she started asking if i had a girlfriend,how old i was that i shouldn't lie.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin I too dey fall in love anyhow.lol
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Dasherz(f): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Not being able to express how I feel .. I just take it all in
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by chiommy123(f): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
CHAVINCI:
she always chatted me up,and before i knew it we were always discussing about literatures,poems,poets,history,maybe she thought we had a connection,then she started asking if i had a girlfriend,how old i was that i shouldn't lie.
some people are like that maybe you should've asked her why she wanted to know all that
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by mespusinglez(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mizk:
Mail me at blissdelphine at gmail.com
You Girls Should Leave This Thread abeg...abi wunna be less ne? Mizk
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by CHAVINCI: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
some people are like that maybe you should've asked her why she wanted to know all that
it never occured to me,dont worry she'll move on.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:
acptd!
smilex...xo we kul uhn?
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mizk:
Mail me at blissdelphine at gmail.com
ok dear
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by 93Miles: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
pawshjai:
smilex...xo we kul uhn?
Send a pm to my main moniker. The one I used in callin ur that name u didn't like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland / See How Cheating Man Desperately Tried To Cover Up For His Lapses (photo) / Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.