Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Rampant Breakup Issues: Never Beg For Affection, Let Go And Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rampant Breakup Issues: Never Beg For Affection, Let Go And Move On (833 Views)

This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller / MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rampant Breakup Issues: Never Beg For Affection, Let Go And Move On by faithmedia: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2018
Why do people always beg for affection? If they are not staying, then let them go!!

We've read and heard a lot about break ups, couples fights, challenges, touchy stories and all on social media platforms, especially on Instagram.

It wows me most times, a relationship that is going to take the long-term course or the short-term course would have given signs right from when you guys started out.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Xf0XHYqq2DU/W5Y7fG4347I/AAAAAAAABDY/6sPeSSAYrhA6gGlxvTJxqZBbY-zNkwLMwCLcBGAs/s1600/break.JPG[/img]

Nothing hurts more than being in a relationship with someone and you realize you define the relationship in different ways.

People get hurt when we do not have clear goals, proper standard, or set clear boundaries for what we want in a relationship, and this is where the problem starts from.

Many at times, guys would want a fling but ladies will always get carried away thinking it's love to the extent that they cut off relationship and friendship with other guys in their life. We are humans, and we all make mistakes.

When you have issues and it seems your heart is no longer with the lady, or the guy, don't disassociate yourself from the other other party, at least do not make it a community matter by making it obvious to the world. It's right to end it, it's better to be bold and straighten things out as soon as possible so that nobody will feel used, or have this feeling of wasting time.

if you are in a relationship, make sure it is well defined to avoid expecting too much from your partner, communicate well, i mean on a daily basis. Whenever you have doubts, ask questions and express your views, so that you can move on in time as soon as the tide changes.

It's not hard to know if a man is in love, when a man is in love, he will make sure you are protected and doing fine spiritually, mentally, emotionally, financially and all other aspects. Even men that forms the "hard guy" code are emotional beings, no matter how hard they form, these attributes will still show up, to an extent, while you only need to be observant.

When he's into you, you'll know it, as he will always invest more into your emotions than anything else, but then when it all seems over, get up, get better, wiser and stronger. The pain won't kill you, if possible, cry it out and scream, but Never give up.

Prove to them that you can do without them, don't be discouraged by the pains, i know it will sure be hard to let it go after all the sacrifices, commitment, the precious things you gave up. Don't be discouraged, move on.

And to those who are seeing signs and still decides to stay, I'm afraid you will end up wasting your time, hurting yourself more and regretting it in the end. Don't get carried away, be logical, don't waste time hurting yourself b loving people who never loved you. If they made it clear and loud that they can live and win better without you, let go, cry and move on!

Don't beg for affection!! Those who belong to you will always stay and not leave.

Source: https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/09/rampant-breakup-issues-never-for.html

2 Likes

Re: Rampant Breakup Issues: Never Beg For Affection, Let Go And Move On by LordIsaac(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2018
True

1 Like

Re: Rampant Breakup Issues: Never Beg For Affection, Let Go And Move On by chiommy123(f): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
True. I think defining relationships will help reduce heart breaks

1 Like

Re: Rampant Breakup Issues: Never Beg For Affection, Let Go And Move On by dasphinx1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Learnt this the hard way. These days, i dont even hide my emotional side any longer. If i like you, i show it. If a relationship brews from there, all good. I give my all, not a problem. It does not work out, i light a splif, get the dirt off my shoulders and move on.
Re: Rampant Breakup Issues: Never Beg For Affection, Let Go And Move On by Uniquetani1(f): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
dasphinx1:
Learnt this the hard way. These days, i dont even hide my emotional side any longer. If i like you, i show it. If a relationship brews from there, all good. I give my all, not a problem. It does not work out, i light a splif, get the dirt off my shoulders and move on.

So it is eaay like this? Y am I still finding it difficult?
Re: Rampant Breakup Issues: Never Beg For Affection, Let Go And Move On by dasphinx1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Uniquetani1:

So it is eaay like this? Y am I still finding it difficult?

To be honest, it was not easy.... I guess time and experiences made me realize that I have to expect the worst while praying for the best. That way, it made me realize that humans are prone to fvuckups (including me). With that planted in my mind, i dont expect much from a relationship. I just play my part and flow with the tide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets N5m From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wish, See Reaction / I Lose All My Spiritual Powers Anyday I Slept With Men For Money - Chioma / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.