Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? (29289 Views)

How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? / How Do You Cope When A Colleague Or Senior Is Not Up To Their Job / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Martinez19(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

What is it, you mortal man?
Nothing, mortal woman.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by lonelydora: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Charlyok:
The feeling is very bad when this happens? You feel like it's the end of the world. It feels hard starting to look for another and getting it feels like impossible.

How did you cope when you lost your job?

How many weeks, months and years did it take for you to eventually get another one?

Were you always sitting at home and applying online or were you always going out, trekking from one company to another, with your CVs and Credentials, seeking for job? Have in mind that most companies don't accept hard copies......they will always refer you online and that's if they are recruiting.

For someone who just lost his job and has experience, not being able to complete his rent(landlord always calling and threatening) No connection, No hope of getting another job anytime soon.......What will you advise such a person?

Matured minds pls!

#I'mdepressed

Lost job? No. I honourably resigned.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by millionboi2: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2018
hesilo:
I must tell you it really wasn't easy for me. I lost my job July 18th last year for some flimsy excuse from my employer. It was as though my would was going to crash. While at the job i secured a shop and started a laundry business and belive you me when i lost this job i was bout getting loan from my place of work to finance this business. Just about that, i lost the job and could not even paint the shop. I started washing clothes like that in an unpainted shop and just like that for about a year plus now. Luckly for me i got another job just last week. Done medicals and would be starting by month end as i was asked when to start. its is really not easy i swear. Nights i could not sleep, days i could not eat and it happened for months until i realised i was really in a deep shit. Thank God i am recovering because depression dealt with me. At a point i already made up my mind to go to my previous office armed, bleep up all those who conspired to push me away to suffer and finally kill myself. But i thank God its now over. It can only be God. Op its not easy per say, but maintain your calm, sleep over it, make sure you always have data in your phone to keep yourself busy. Then be on the lookout. don't also forget to reachout and learn a trade/skill as that would be your only saving grace. God bless you
this time think of how to start ur own enterprise, even d new job comes with its own challenges
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Martinez19:
Nothing, mortal woman.

I'm immortal.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by lonelydora: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Charlyok:

Thank you Sir, for your great submission.

My previous job was pensionable, but I do not know how to go about filing with the pension Administrator.
It's IBTC Pension. Kindly enlighten me

Thank you all for your contributions and advice.

You can only apply to your PFA after 4 months of not getting another job to access 25% of your total contribution. The other 75% can only be accessed when you get to 60 years
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by lonelydora: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2018
konvict0111:
Hey bro, sorry I missed your call. It's not hard at all. Just get their customer service email. I'll check for you because I also use IBTC. Through mail, you can let them know you have lost your job and would like to draw from your Fund monthly until you find another source of income.

It won't take long before they activate this facility for you. Just do it, bro! You will be fine in no time. Cheers!!!

He can only draw if he was doing the voluntary contribution. He can only access 25% of his total contribution after 4 months of not getting another job.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by lonelydora: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2018
PEPSI:
Join the ongoing MFM annual 70 days prayer and fasting..buy the book at mfm church or download the app for N500 from google playstore....just remember to come back here and share your testimony! Congrats in advance!

This is 2018 bro

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Ubongdemaga: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2018
konvict0111:
Cool, I know them. If you are in Lagos, why not take sometime to visit their office around Anthony Bus stop to find out about your position with them.

Considering the circumstance, I would suggest you play smart by asking them for your account statement, so you can be able to ascertain if your employer is still making contribution despite the termination. Move forward too, by letting them know you would like to draw from your funds until you find your feet again.

Good luck, bro. All will be well.
gud morning bro. Yes there's a provision on their site that one can check it online. I login wit a small phone through opera so d need a higher browser. I will look 4 a system n check it. Please am grateful. R u on whatspp so dat i can tell u further development? Thankz u can as well add me 09020606565
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Ubongdemaga: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2018
konvict0111:
Thanks for your kind words, bro. Sorry about your situation, I am sure you will get your re-instatement or something much better before long by God's special grace.

If you have your pension certificate, just pick out the contact details and give them a call. I find it strange that your PFA would not make efforts to reach you up till this time. It's their job to look out for your interest and they should normally contact you if they noticed your employer no longer make monthly contribution on your behalf. If indeed the termination happened in 2013, it's now about 5 years as I count. Or maybe something is wrong. If the termination is dubious as you have suggested then, maybe you are still in Government's payroll somehow, please investigate this again and well.
thankz bro 4 ur kind and encouraging words. I will do exactly as u said. 1st i want to login cos my certificate of registration is wit me. My username n my password r wit me. I will keep posted .thanks 4 ur concern
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Ubongdemaga: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2018
fabraham:

I am a Pension Fund Administrator and ready to guide you through your 25% lump sum withdrawals.
The requirements are below:
(1)Statement of Account from your bank
(2)Birth cert. /Declaration of age
(3)2passport photo
(4)Disengagement letter
Submit the above to your PFA for processing.
Quote me if you need further clarification.
thankz bro. Please what is number so dat i can quickly communicate wit u.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Ubongdemaga: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2018
fabraham:

I am a Pension Fund Administrator and ready to guide you through your 25% lump sum withdrawals.
The requirements are below:
(1)Statement of Account from your bank
(2)Birth cert. /Declaration of age
(3)2passport photo
(4)Disengagement letter
Submit the above to your PFA for processing.
Quote me if you need further clarification.
where should i submit it to? Uyo ?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by gen2lpat(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Grupo:

Best advice ever. Unfortunately, this OP is not going to take it seriously.

I keep saying it, the problem with some people is that they feel so comfortable with one source of income. Why? Ever since I got my job (started with 30k) back in 2013, I started looking for an alternative source of income until I found one in 2016. FREELANCING. Domain flipping is like an investment where the returns is uncertain. I suggest you start with Vanzal and Beatzone fiverr thread here on Nairaland.

If can be thinking of resigning come December this year, then trust me when I tell you that freelancing is one of many sure ways to make money online. I do hope you consider this. Good luck

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Lorenzop: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
I lost my Job in 2015 in a Nigerian Bank. I sold my car Immediately to pay my rent and feed for the mean time. A lot of people that clog round me then as friends and associated ran away from me. They deserted me most refusing to pick my call and avoided me like a plague, most of them if you chat them on whatsap or facebook the will never respond. It's was only 1 of my university days friend that work in a big company in Lagos that that keep encouraging and helping me, My girlfriend never gave up on me, she is staying in a nearby state, so during some weekends she will come and buy foods stuffs for me and stay with me to encourage me., my family members also send money sometimes for me. I keep applying for any kind of Job. But i became lucky and got a scholarship to study a masters degree in the UK in 2017 January. While studying i was able to save money to register for my PhD.
I am currently in my First year PHd now. Most of those my runaway "friends" now are back chatting endlessly, even some of the girls that never knew i existed are now positioning them selves for marriage. Lol.
My lovely Girlfriend now Wife. will join me early next year here in the UK as a dependent.

The key here is i refused to engage in any bad activity, kept my head focused and accept the new reality and worked towards coming out better. I thank God that the bank even sacked me, i am far far better now, sometimes things like these are blessing in disguise, and it afforded me the opportunity to see how my girl loved me and how fake and real some of my friends are.
Confirm, you are lucky to have that lady in your life, treat her well, mine disappeared once I got sacked, friends too avoided me...but guess what am happy all those things happened coz I got to know those who were really true friends....and today am doing fine by God's Grace

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Flexy2009(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Lorenzop:
It is so unfortunate seeing majority of comments advicing OP to start applying for another job....what then happens when he looses the next one he gets because its obvious he will still quit or get sacked after all its not his father's job...thats the reality.....

OP....a little above one year ago I was once in your shoes, Infact the mumu that sacked me told me to my face that I will start all over again, he said several things that will make even a determined soul to shake, then again, my babe left me, my friends stopped calling even when i called they dont pick, I was devastated, i will wake up and cry asking God why friends treat me that way when i know i really was very generous, guess what i said to myself, I am not gonna submit a single CV to anyone because i dont want to go through the era of getting sacked again because there is no guarantee you will keep your job. I dusted my laptop and delved deeply into the world of the internet (not yahoo pls)...there are several legit business you can do online and yet foot your bills very comfortably, i was so happy with myself because i do things my own way and in my own time. I now have time to even learn a new skill and make myself more valuable, mind you it is a skill that will still keep me self employed comfortably. forget govt and private sector....it will ruin you further. It will be hard initially but once you are determined, you will win...above all and most importantly, be prayerful...without God I wont be where I am today...do not give up bro...cheers
bro please how can a brother contact you. I have been very much interested about online business but I need a little guidance
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by DrTims(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2018
You don't mean it. Not even N Power? undecided
Echelle:
I never get any form of job since I graduate 3years ago

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by tmakins1: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Before u can have access to ur pension with ibtc, you must stay up to 4months without a job..wat u need is ur exit letter from ur last employer a passport,birth certificate valid means of identification and u ill b able to have access to 25% of ur pension. Because u re not up 2 50 I think.
Charlyok:

Thank you Sir, for your great submission.

My previous job was pensionable, but I do not know how to go about filing with the pension Administrator.
It's IBTC Pension. Kindly enlighten me

Thank you all for your contributions and advice.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by fmcjunior(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2018
hi nairalanders. pls I need ur help. I've been having a hard time choosing what I should do to earn a living. Don't know if I should choose my career or passion.
I read accounting. my passions are music( especially beats), modeling (I love fashion) or fashion designing. pls I need your honest advice.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Gamesmart: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Kawounited:
Sorry bro.. But that is the reality of life.. One day we shall either leave the job or the job will leave us.

I also got disengaged in June from my job that I have been doing for about 14yrs in one of the multinationals. A job that has been fetching me salary of about half a million monthly.

It was really painful because that's when reality would dawn on you. The most painful part is not even about losing the job but how people you think are your confidants,some colleagues, some associates will just disappear all of a sudden.. Because you now have nothing to offer.. Only your family will be with you and some few friends you possibly grew up with..God bless our parents.. They will be the ones encouraging you at this point.

The 1st thing i did is to go to my pension administrator and I was told that I will have to wait till after 4 months if I cldnt get a job b4 I can access the 25%.

I started thinking how would I survive 4 months with anything coming into my pocket. I then quickly put up my car for sale. I sold my car n raised about 2.5m. I then bought a small car of Abt 1.2m. I paid off some of my debts. I then bought enough foot stuff, 3 bags of rice, 3cartons of spaghetti, 3cartons of macaroni, 2cartons of cous cous, half bag of sugar, 3cartons of Indomie, half bag of beans, half bag of millet, 2 25litres of oil, 1 25litre of red oil, toiletries, filled my 3 gas cylinders and some other things.

To cut long story short, the remaining money,i started talking to people around on what kind of business should I do to keep body n soul. And I got inspired when I met some people that told me about businesses that doesn't require millions of naira as capital to start with and they are doing well now. At the end I decided to enter into bedsheets business with just about 150k I started. And guess what, I keep on talking to friends all over some states advertising my bedsheets. And to God be the glory, the patronage was amazing. With 150k I can buy 1 bale of the material, sewing and packaging all joined. At the end, u can get like 60k profit.

I already moved on and I promise myself never to bother looking for work again. And also advising those still working to try something new.. Try and get a skill apart from the job u re doing.. All businesses startes from small and grow big..

You will only have to cut down all unnecessary expenses. No more going to take ice cream, Shawarma and the rest.. Lol.. But it worth it.. Life under full time employment is nothing but fake..

Am yet to collect my pension, but am happy that God has already opened my eyes.

I now have peace of mind, I now relate well with my wife and kids, I now have time to go and be checking my parents. And most importantly, am now focusing on my business and always thinking of how to expand it.

To God be the glory!

You worked for 14 whole years straight, taking home almost N500,000 a month, and when you were let go at the job you did not have enough savings to feed yourself for a mere 4 months?

You must be someone frivolous with money.

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by 93Miles: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Self-employed you say?
How did you come about such immediate assertion? Get your facts right.
Happy HBM to you too (Whatever that means). Wishing you heaven's best.
HBM meaning HAPPY BIRTH MONTH.
and sorry September isn't my birth month.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Gamesmart: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Never you discredit the work of God. I prophesy in God's name. If only he believes, he will receive. Get behind me, you man of little faith. Opportunity meets preparedness.

What "work" has your God done for Nigeria and you?

Go siddon jor.

Yeye people with their yeye nonsense religions.

God of suffering and misery!

https://www.nairaland.com/4725592/china-shuts-down-christian-churches/4#71087857
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Gamesmart: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2018
Kylekent59:
All those working in a bank/ company work aren't safe sef. you could be sacked any moment and pray it's not when you have spent all your money on family/ house.

At Op I would advise you read the book " Think positive by Vincent Norman Pale".

After you have read that book, You can never be worried/ dejected again in this life.
You can do anything, I mean anything!!.

You can ask your family members to support you with finance, you can even learn a skill.

You can even start doing assignment for people at the university, and they pay you, even for people abroad.

Imagine making 8k a day, 48k a week, 352k a month.

So "thinking positively" is by being a crook?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Flexy2009(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2018
lawrence35:
I lost my job 1 year ago, at some point in the job I felt I was too intelligent for the job self.

I got to pick myself up few months ago, the job paid 50k monthly, now I keep wondering how I survived with that salary... I make over 4 times that some months without leaving my house.

We all have something to offer, dream big, even if you work today, remember it's not a family business, learn something new, others go to school to get MSc and stuff. Just keep going forward.
How exactly?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by PlsBanMe: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
darkelf:

aahh pleeeeaaassseee.

Stop the exaggerations.

This is no exaggeration. I am of the belief that it is one of the worst thing that can happen. I have experience it before. Have you?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by IMASTEX: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2018
balaclava:
The Government cannot help you, Private companies cannot help you, recently it is becoming difficult for connection to help. Only God can, but the Nigeria situation of 1job to 1000 applicants makes it complex. 1 job vacancy and all of d applicants believe in God. Abeg wetin God go do? Na 1 position dey na.

It might dismay u to know dt lots and lots of folks are losing their jobs on a daily, unemployment rate is not only increasing but in d recession it's hyper increasing.

Now, what will a guy man do, u r on ur own, u either go legit or illegit.

I bought a show glass, some sandals and palm slippers all totalling about 40k, I looked for a choice location and put it there and started d hustle. God blesses the hustle of his Children

Guy, Dts how i have been living and I have 3 show glasses now in different location of my city, planning for the 4th. Still looking for job since 2016 when my contract job ended but haven't gotten one. Imagine dt I am still waiting for job now. I go wait tire. I go don suffer die. I go dey complain up & down.

Don't put ur fate in the hand of Nigeria. The country is a failed state. You have ur fate in your head. Use it. Don't wait, act!

Don't ever think a kinda job is beneath you, don't live off parent, relatives or friends n if you will let it be very short. Dont live by begging. Have some honor mahn.

And finally don't give dt excuse... where will I find money? U will when u r ready to start small.

Above all I believe in God sincerely & to Him b the glory.

A Nigerian graduate writes.
Seconded
Depending on Nigeria for anything is a big mistake. You start planning for retirement or sack a minute after employment. Unfortunately, the so called "graduates" place so much undue value & over dependency on the certificate thereby limiting their real abilities. I know of a welder, an Alumaco boy and an electrician who is even my little male cousin. These people started at the same time I got into school. Before I could graduate & finish NYSC. These guys have all established big time. Got a car, built a house & got married with kids. Degree is good, but Degree is not education/certificate or employment. Hence, My definition for education is the ability to think, act smart & have a way around issues to your advantage.
Like you did started something and expanding it. There are so many things to do. If he can start small & expand. With time, he will discovers, he didn't really needed to be employed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by fk002: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
gen2lpat:

I keep saying it, the problem with some people is that they feel so comfortable with one source of income. Why? Ever since I got my job (started with 30k) back in 2013, I started looking for an alternative source of income until I found one in 2016. FREELANCING. Domain flipping is like an investment where the returns is uncertain. I suggest you start with Vanzal and Beatzone fiverr thread here on Nairaland.

If can be thinking of resigning come December this year, then trust me when I tell you that freelancing is one of many sure ways to make money online. I do hope you consider this. Good luck

Can you share the thread for me pls.

Will like to engage on it.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by spiritedtete: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2018
That feeling... When you are the one who fire bosses... grin. Never get fired...

I remember my last boss in 2006 telling me "a Dog who want get lost will never hear the whistle of the Hunter"

I laugh and i told him i will employ him and most of his staff him in next two years....

I didnt get the chance do that ... He ventured into business after he was relieved of his job.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Gamesmart: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2018
islandmoon:
lost my job , sold my car to do business, government demolished it, always wanting bribe , mine was and still terrible, battling depression even till now , the reason I hate our leader, i can sacrifice my life to wipe them away, I even learn a skill but couldn't raise capital to start.
I had thought of killing myself many times but still alive.
I even worked as a labourer just to earn token , joined them to offload rice, I did teaching job n a private school and they couldn't pay, tried sport betting , scaffolding , etc not easy at all I must say,but whenever I noticed the whahala is too much, I take a break like I am doing now , travel to spend a week with a friend to rest and get myself back small, my dear skill is what you need, I know I will break thru one day. our leaders are dull just forget this country.

Don't kill yourself, but if you ever kill yourself without taking out any of the crooked leaders, then ...................................

Anyone that wants to kill theirself in Nigeria owe the rest of us a duty to punish those ruining lives.

Stab a crooked Senator or Minister and publicly declare why you stabbed them (this is ESSENTIAL) and let police shoot you to achieve your goal, then you will not die unnecessarily. Instead you will be held as a HERO/MARTYR!

Target useless politicians especially those that flash wealth their public income cannot afford them. One loud-mouthed one would be a nice example target.

Everyone please share this post and let this start happening before 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by aduje(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Send your detailed but sincere CV to recruitmentvalue@gmail.com (only if you are sincere to yourself and reside in Lagos). In your cover letter refer to this post please. Thank you

Charlyok:
The feeling is very bad when this happens? You feel like it's the end of the world. It feels hard starting to look for another and getting it feels like impossible.

How did you cope when you lost your job?

How many weeks, months and years did it take for you to eventually get another one?

Were you always sitting at home and applying online or were you always going out, trekking from one company to another, with your CVs and Credentials, seeking for job? Have in mind that most companies don't accept hard copies......they will always refer you online and that's if they are recruiting.

For someone who just lost his job and has experience, not being able to complete his rent(landlord always calling and threatening) No connection, No hope of getting another job anytime soon.......What will you advise such a person?

Matured minds pls!

#I'mdepressed

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2018
chiommy123:
when you're seriously looking for something you ignore embarrassment
Embarrassment is not just d issue here sis, most time, dos ppl dont have gut 2 meet their bosses, n dey won't also b allowed 2 break protocols by letting u meet wit their oga....so, if dey dont embarrass u. They just collect d CV most time n drop it in there security post. One has even demanded for money from me before (though stipend ooo), still ntn happen...@Op my advice for u is 2 just request for ur pension n start something with it...May God hlp us all
Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Gamesmart: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2018
Lorenzop:

Cryptocurrency trading, article writing, Social media management and lots more....all from the comfort of my home and as God will have it....I still foot my bills comfortably and the beauty of this is that you can take several jobs at the same time and combine, you get as exposed to even bigger opportunities, as it stands should Crypto bull season set in.....hehehheehe, God be praised. Blockchain is offering several opportunities daily, learn a programming skill if you can because AI et al are taking over, these office jobs people scramble to keep will soon be gone as Robotics becomes more advanced. Believe me the Internet is a goldmine for a determined soul, one has to be patience but surely the reward will come

No dey worry yourself jor!

Nigerian youths dey use internet to insult each other, insult people from other countries to let them know Nigeria is the best and to check latest on BBA & Bobrinsky.

Even NL has clocked on to that and help destroy their lives by making these the key criteria for FP.

Leave them jor! grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Kawounited: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2018
Is unfortunate that all the businesses I tried while working failed because I left the business with someone to look after them. I learnt 4 one to be successful in business, you need to do it yourself.

Secondly, I started with 30k and grew to the level I was collecting that salary. And during that journey, I happened to be the only bread winner in the family. So I have been supporting my aged parents, my siblings and even some friends that couldn't get a good job.

I was able to built a big house which I moved in some months back..

And again, am not the kind of person that when people come seeking for assistance and am in the position, I will fold my hands.. And remember, we all grew up in African setting where we all benefited from our immediate and extended families. So it's time to impact positively on other people's lives.

I have no regret whatsoever.. Am now a happy man because I now learnt what reality of life is all about. Am just 40 and still in my productive years.. So is left 4 me now to pursue other new challenges.

And in my pension contribution, am having a cool 13.7m. So am to access my 25% next month.. That's another 3.4m coming to me. Remember, I already have bedsheets business am doing which I will use part of the money to grow that business then find another one or two businesses that doesn't require large capital so that I can start and grow them too..

Gamesmart:

You worked for 14 whole years straight, taking home almost N500,000 a month, and when you were let go at the job you did not have enough savings to feed yourself for a mere 4 months?

You must be someone frivolous with money.

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope When You Lost Your Job? by Pololomaster(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Is not that easy bro.... Is kindna frustrating but you just have to move on. Shake it off bro.. Keep applying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! / FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.