Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress (45784 Views)

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
undecided sex tape? Barely a year old? OK o

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by mrkings84(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
End time husband and wife... if una like make una kukuma kill unasef.... e concern me?
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by ngddon(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
none of my business
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by YorubaAssasin: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol I no know who craze pass, the op, the mod that pushed this to fp or the actress that I don't know. Kai

Na both of them.. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by RexTramadol1: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Abasi mbok!
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Igboawkakings: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Some women are lifeless like buhari,if my wife discuss our sex life in public interview like this ehh I go ( if u know u know )

Well she is selling her husband to those slay mamas,telling them how good her husband is,I bet they will get jealous and come for him and sure bet,slay mamas will get him

So that her next interview when they ask her about her sex life ,she will it’s private( skip please)
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
What do you need limits for?

U dis small girl, wot do u know - oya get back inside & start reading your book. cool
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
PenlsCaP:

There is no limits to what me and zinnyzee do in bedroom too kiss
The bedroom that is in ur mind, abi?
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by omooba969(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
oloriLFC:
You can do sex tape abi? Continue!

Have you done one?
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by omooba969(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Primusinterpares:
in as much say na your husband you are good to go
but don't try anal o...
I heard it painful.

There is this style that the hubby will lift the wifi and suspend her in the air while banging her seriously...

what's that style called?

I thought there's no limit, or is anal sex a game changer? grin
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by PenlsCaP: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
The bedroom that is in ur mind, abi?

Baby u don forget,.. Dont deny me in public oh undecided na wa o
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by ofuonyebi: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yea! whatever that happens to the death in the grave is never known to the living...abi no bi so?
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Memphis357(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na lie she dey talk.....Her husband nor sabi fvck!!!
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Stevewonder004(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Husband has always been scarce right from the first century....... Do your best to hook one down,,,,,
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Baby u don forget,.. Dont deny me in public oh undecided na wa o
Lolz.
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Primusinterpares(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
omooba969:

I thought there's no limit, or is anal sex a game changer? grin
I just dey advise madam for her own good...
I heard it's painful
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by asawanathegreat(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dem say dem say
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by sanpipita(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Till someone dies

1 Like

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by PenlsCaP: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz.

Lol, I like that ur cloth, fits u well wink
How much u buy am?
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by bumo: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Unity19(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
In as much as i agree with her but i belief there are somethings that are better left in the confines of the secret of bedroom rather than saying it publicly. It helps to protect the sanctity of affairs. Just my opinion!
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by PenlsCaP: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
missdee384:
Ehn...... Even anal shocked

Why should u deny ur hubby anal sex. undecided
If thats what he wnts just endure it and give it to him. Mbok
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Slimsly100(f): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
OK we don hear but before I go fit sleep this night make una wish me happy birthday o my people, I be 1+ today o.
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
9japarrot:
As in how do you mean?
Jeez!
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
What do you need limits for?
Omo kekere ni eleyi Sha.
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by oloriLFC(f): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
omooba969:

Have you done one?
no
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by win2kwire: 12:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Anyone with fake hair, wig and makeup is unattractive in bed.
Re: There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress by Unlimited22: 4:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Why will this be making front page for God's sake?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.