Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (66521 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by ddeola: 1:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Boys wey dey put ther "thing" inside anywhere na so e dey be. Some of those so-called babes dey find who dem go hook. just no understand why these ladies dey expose private matters for public like this.

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 11, 2018
nextstep:

Feeding only, yes.

A decent small apartment, plus electricity and gas, will run over $1000/month (I just googled briefly for that part of the country). You've not yet eaten, paid for childcare (she must work... $2000/month cannot cover both their costs), health insurance, car, phone, or clothes.

So my fellow Nigerians, let's continue to support Wizzy Baby and buy his merchandise, so he can afford his child support payments (to three baby mamas). It's not easy.... see how much 200naira condom could have saved. grin grin
Guy respect yourself, na we send am? Moreover he must come take care of that child o, he can't just bounce into U.S. drop a child like a hit single and leave the responsibility for American tax payers.

9 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Olddirtywizard:
The law is not necessarily pro-woman, it's just anti-rich. Western society is getting structured in a way it's becoming really unwise to get married or have anything to do with a woman who is not financially buoyant. Good luck to Wizkid. He should sell his major US assets and tuck them away in Africa or Nigeria otherwise, when the show is over, these leeches will claim everything.

I swear.. These guys should wise up.

stop dating and impregnating women who are not financially buoyant they won't hear word.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Raiders: 1:43am On Sep 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
2000$ for child support? The lady is a thief. If Wizkid takes the custody of the child, can she afford to pay him 2,000$?. Useless gold digger. If Wizkid is not careful he will go broke.

If you wan do baby mama things, stay within Naija. Our ladies are easy and cheap to manage. Having a baby mama can ruin you in the West.
babies are expensive in the west. 2000 dollars will not even be enough for rent and utilities FOR A 2 BEDROOM apt in most major cities in USA. Then including day care and other expensives too. he is responsible for the child and he has to take care of the child

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by grandstar(m): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Empiree:
I'm sorry if my comment offends you. Truly sorry about that. However, if such comment was made in the 90s I can understand that. But in 2018?. When many have traveled far and wide and have seen real struggles for you to say 2kusd is easy just like that?.

That's disturbing to me because you gave wrong impression.

It is the way some posters believe that that money will make her rich It won't was my point

If she lived in the country side or a small town the money can go much further since rents are cheap and cost of living low

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Rahull: 1:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Ugosample:

no mind that guy

I know a friend who even pays much less in child support

Child support is what it is, CHILD SUPPORT

not baby mama and child support

A click on this site will make u know that guy was right.
https://www.therichest.com/world-entertainment/the-15-most-expensive-celebrity-child-support-payments/
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by UncleJudax(m): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

Nope I've never but I do read a lot

Why I said $2000 is nothing is that many think it will make her rich but it won't

It won't even make her middle class

At best she is working class

I was in England for holiday in 2014 and London is expensive
In that case yes...2k dolls is not gonna make her blow...but it is also not small money to doll out every month.

However, since WizKid is the father and consented to the agreement, he should pay up.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by tbliss22(m): 2:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Sue the nigga asap for his brain to restore to factory settings, maybe he thought he's dealing with a Nigerian based lady. If he's not careful he will go super broke if she eventually press charges, put your john thomas where it belong until all is set, u refused.....

5 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Deadbeat dad,
2000 USD is not even much,in the US, the cost of rent,utility bills schools etc will swallow the 2k,well it's just a pattern for blacks and their dead beat attitude, we all love Pogba,but his dad was another WizKid, so was Shaq o neal,.

well wizzy,when you are 50 and broke who will have you ur back, when your hoes are gone, your fame is gone ,will u fall back on your "bastard" seed

Life is a bitch,it fvcks u up 5 different ways from Friday this reminds me of a neighbour,he abandoned his wife and 5 kids when he was working,the woman raised the kids herself fast forward 15 years later,first daughter got a job in GTB ,sons were successes too,.when the man retired and old,new wife mistreated him,

came back to old wife ,sick and dying,the kids avoided him,he was a frigging stranger .woman could help but gloat.
What goes around comes around,don't plant cassava and expect rice .as for the psychos supporting WizKid, that is why blacks will be blacks,idiots unable to emaphatise and project the future

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by gaby(m): 2:33am On Sep 11, 2018
In all of this, I have more pity for his first baby mama but I'm sure all of that will change soon because she just got educated and realised how much of a dupe she and her son had been in all of this, no thanks to the Nigerian legal system/factor.

Dude is about to wreck himself by himself.

This irresponsible attitude of forbidding a condom and manufacturing kids without any care in the world had been the albatross of so many a stars in the US. I hope he learns his lessons and survives this.

Just imagine all three baby mamas pulling him like this at the sane time...an die be dat oo

I noticed the guy somewhat looks troubled of late kinda, maybe I'm mistaken sha...

This babe got him by the balls..every man's worst nightmare.

Dem no dey advise pikin make him no grow big teeth, an make e grow enough big lip to cover the teeth dem tell am..

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 11, 2018
And the American justice system protects the children,if WizKid has any asset abroad,they may just sell it and give her half,if WizKid doesn't man up justice system will man up for him.take care of your home before you flex on the street,ratface

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by linearity: 2:40am On Sep 11, 2018
9japrof:
Stupid foolish ladies everywhere...

Wizkid in this case know this lady is a leach and the more reason he is not giving her the attention this desperate LovePeddler is desiring.

All these useless girls spreads legs for celebrity thinking that bearing kids gives them unfettered access to their estate, well sorry young lady fustration go kill you, Wizzy aint giving you shit, carry your lazy ass and go work for the bills.

It is not always rosy, at least let the younger folks keep learning from this

Remember she is in the US and not 9ja...it is inthe best interest of Wizkids for him to pay up.

If that lady step into a court, he will not find it funny.

They are both responsible for upkeep of the kid...just like you accused her of ‘spreading her legs’, hope you know that Wizkids was not forced to ‘fetch water from her well’ repeatedly until the baby was conceived. Something even tells me that, Wizkids enjoyed ‘fetching that water’ each time and must have boasted about it to friends and colleagues.

So, he should do the noble thing and pay-up.

8 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by safarigirl(f): 2:50am On Sep 11, 2018
blackgold2018:
I sense wizkid is being smart and not misbehaving. If it's just little as you say, why isn't he able to pay it. Oga $2000 payment per month for the rest of your life it's not just.
He is not paying it for the rest of his life, he is paying it until the kid attains the age of 18.

I don't see why you guys are complaining for him. He signed the agreement, he agreed to pay $2,000, why is it a problem now? Call the Binta whatever you like, but Wizkid is the actual fool here and I hope she sues him.

He must think America is like his useless, lawless country where you can impregnate random girls without taking responsibility. Look at all the lawless people talking about how she spread her legs, in America, it will not matter who spread legs or who is an olosho. The courts don't care and Wizkid and all his ignorant fans will soon learn of the difference

12 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by bitbillionaire: 3:05am On Sep 11, 2018
For now I am more interested in the authenticity of the so-called agreement. Why is the lawyers' name and signatures not showing on the 'agreement'? And where is wizkid's signature and that of the so-called baby mama on the 'agreement'?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by LUCAS99: 3:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Are you normal? Chris Brown is richer than Wizkid 50% yet he's paying $2000 monthly child support.
Wiz Khalifa is paying the same amount .is Wizkid richer than him? No American singer is paying $40k child support to a babymama in USA.

Actually Britney Spears pays $20,000 Monthly in Child Support Payment to his Ex-husband Kevin Federline.

He is currently requesting for an increase in Child Support Payment to $60,000 every Month.

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Empiree: 3:22am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

It is the way some posters believe that that money will make her rich It won't was my point

If she lived in the country side or a small town the money can go much further since rents are cheap and cost of living low
I honestly don't like to comment on artists or so called celebrities at all. I consider most of them irrelevant and far from being role models. Your comment caught my attention was the reason i commented. Therefore, this thread is 100% irrelevant to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by nelsonebby(m): 3:42am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

$2,000 a month is nothing in the United States.
What is this one saying
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by walosky(m): 3:46am On Sep 11, 2018
All these Lazy shameless yoloba girls

Keep opening ur tooth pick legs with big hips and be expectung money to come

Baby mama ale olorin buruku
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Mankosi: 3:56am On Sep 11, 2018
In other words he's paying about 700k every month for child support for one child. A child that will grow up tomorrow and still not see u as a father because u were not part of his life when he was growing up. No matter how much u send if the child grow up he only know his mother as the person that took care of him and that's all. This is something condom 50 naira would have prevented.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by luckyogor(m): 4:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Wizkid is in trouble,no court in america is gonna give him full custody of his child with binta,when this girl go get super serious ehn,wizkid go mad,he never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Metuh: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Aigbogun01:

Will you keep quiet!!!
Lol!
You think $2000 a month is joke. At her place of work. Does she make upto $2000 a month.
She should chill. Wiz kid is taking care of his kids. She just wants the extra money to live the extravagant life most women in America live.����
So Wizkid doesn't know that $2000 wasn't a joke when he impregnated her and signed that agreement bah?

Where is wizkid taking care of his kid? Why is his first baby mama the one in Nigeria complaining too? Use your sense

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

Nonsense. Na big money everywhere. Many earn 2000 dollars as minimum wage in America. Check how much per hour as minimum wage in America first. In Africa is also big money.

So control your lie
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Metuh: 4:15am On Sep 11, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Spot on man! Always wondered why wiz never gave a hoot about her rants; now it all seems clearer.
Which sane man will cough out that much for an obvious leech, whats worse on a monthly basis.

My best take is; that nigga needs to a whole lot careful around these hoes! It all makes sense how you can be at the top of the top one moment, and be butt of the bottom the next minute.

PS- FREE WILL ISNT SO FREE AFTERALL.
What happened to using condom

The funniest thing is that if this girl should sue Wizkid, he is gonna face immigration problems first, all his foreign endorsements will go down the drain and dude will be broke.

6 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by livinbygrace: 4:41am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

You are talking trash.How many people earn or receive 2k dollars monthly in US?I guess you are dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by romenna: 4:45am On Sep 11, 2018
Oh boy ye.
See wetin dis girls dey do wit baby mama business.
Sho sho sho
I cover my tin wit d blood . . .
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by ezinnefashionst(f): 4:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by kernel001: 4:52am On Sep 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
2000$ for child support? The lady is a thief. If Wizkid takes the custody of the child, can she afford to pay him 2,000$?. Useless gold digger. If Wizkid is not careful he will go broke.

If you wan do baby mama things, stay within Naija. Our ladies are easy and cheap to manage. Having a baby mama can ruin you in the West.

Alabama isn't Nigeria, check the cost of living over there, as well as minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by ceasarpoetic(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2018
$2000 for a month is 720000, babe u be thief.....
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Daeylar(f): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2018
Misogynists and complete fools everywhere on this thread,

If the idiot wizkid. knew he didn't want to pay child support or take care of a child, he should have wrapped it up, if you refuse to take responsibility for your actions by wrapping it up or having a vasectomy, no mercy for you at all. You deserve whatever and more you get from your baby mama especially when it is court approved

Next time people won't be so stupid and wicked to bring children into the world that they know they don't
plan care for.

Instead of people to be outraged that a fool brought. A child into this world that he has no plans to care for and his baby mamas have to call out his irresponsible behavior. They are busy arguing about money, and turning this into a man vs woman fight.

How can some idiots say she should take care of the child 100% on her own, Did she create the child 100% on her own? misogyny will make people type the most stupid ignorant trash.

Wizkid better start paying up,
To raise a child requires far more than money, it also requires physical and emotional care,

Now just to bring money, has turned into war.

Stupid selfish men, so stupid and so selfish to even kids they brought into this world.

9 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Daeylar(f): 5:12am On Sep 11, 2018
It's only misogyny and stupidity that will make someone type this rubbish you just did.
[s]
jaxxy:
She’s stupid i don’t support Deadbeat dads bt if Wizkid doesn’t do anything can’t she cater for her own child? Why all this show of nonesense. Like her life and dat of her baby depends on Wizkid like a hungry as$ gal.
[/s]

No she cannot cater for this child on her own because she didn't make the child on her own.
Get that into your skull.
Her own child indeed. As if the child isn't wizkid's own child
Nonsense

When its time to fuxk raw now useless men will be very happy to do so. Even when they know they cannot handle it if pregnancy results from it.

When it's time to pay up, they start running from pillar to post and misogynistic people like you and those with your mindset all over this thread will come out to lick their ass.

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Daeylar(f): 5:13am On Sep 11, 2018
Sensible people kiss kiss kiss

udemzyudex:

Naa, blame the useless man that also refuse to control his third legs too.

If to say he use condom, he for no dey pay all this bills.
john650:
Wizkid should thank his God that the girl did not approach the courts to settle this because the amount would-be substantially higher. The sum of $2,000 per month in America isn't anything to brag about having a child for a music star.

The American entertainers that have children out of wedlock with some of these girls pay substantially more in child support, like $20,000 to $40,000 per month.

Like I said, Wizkid should send her the checks immediately before she approaches the court and does serious damage to his finances.
nduchucks:
$2000 is way too low to support the child of a super star such as Wizkid in the USA.

He shouldn't have to involve lawyers before investing that much money on his child. Here's a man who spends more than that on Alcohol and possibly weed on a weekly basis, not to talk of money spent on groupies.

Wizkid needs to step up his game before he ends up in jail. The girl needs to tear up the agreement, initiate a paternity lawsuit ASAP and have Wizkid served the next time he steps in the USA.

Nansense.
plaetton:

Shut up your stinking mouth.

It takes more than a dixk to be a man.

A real man takes care of his responsibilities.

A man's children should be his first and primary responsibility.

Any fool out there who calls himself a man, but fails in his primary responsibilities to his offsprings is obviously far far less of a man.
Joshuazedd:
All these ppl wey dey support wizkid. How can you blame the girl for coming open? everytime na to dey shout olosho this olosho that... Who dey go after the oloshos?
if u hv been raised by a single mom u will dislike wizkid for his actions. what if someone impregnates your daughter and refused to take responsibility?
Na wizkid use e penis envite trouble. e go play for away sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech / Ladies Pose Their Backsides For Kayode Adebayo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.