Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (66546 Views)

Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Binta Diallo Shares Baby Bump Photo As Their Son Is Set To Turn 3 / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by perryy(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Let me calculate. 2000$ x 360=720k. This lady na thief. Wizkid can't afford that , let's be real. He has other bills to pay. The money is much. How many estates has Wizkid? After the cost of the show off, what is really left in the account

4 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Urchmandee(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2018
$2000? O boy! this is about N720k plus in Naira. This baby Mama don open company. Make she come back to Nija make the money make plenty sense for her.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

What if I pay you $2m weekly for baby upkeep..?

I'll accept wholeheartedly kiss
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by nduchucks: 12:14am On Sep 11, 2018
$2000 is way too low to support the child of a super star such as Wizkid in the USA.

He shouldn't have to involve lawyers before investing that much money on his child. Here's a man who spends more than that on Alcohol and possibly weed on a weekly basis, not to talk of money spent on groupies.

Wizkid needs to step up his game before he ends up in jail. The girl needs to tear up the agreement, initiate a paternity lawsuit ASAP and have Wizkid served the next time he steps in the USA.

Nansense.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Elxandre(m): 12:16am On Sep 11, 2018
perryy:
Let me calculate. 2000$ x 360=720k. This lady na thief. Wizkid can't afford that , let's be real. He has other bills to pay. The money is much. How many estates has Wizkid? After the cost of the show off, what is really left in the account
You get sense.
Even if he can now, he wouldn't be able to in 10 years unless he become successful in business or something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Bitterleafsoup: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2018
revolt:
did he just day 2000 pounds is nothing in the us.. all these ppl wey never travel. Do u know how much bills that will offset. Do u know how long one has to work to eatn that tlkless of giving it out. Go and borrow 100 dollars from somebody male i See?
I said he is just paying for a 2 bedroom apartment in her city. Not private school, not food, not even a snack.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by UncleJudax(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2018
ClassicMG:
No shame, still ranting over a bastard child
The child is not a bastard but born out of wedlock. The Papa and Mama de around.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 11, 2018
john650:
Wizkid should thank his God that the girl did not approach the courts to settle this because the amount would-be substantially higher. The sum of $2,000 per month in America isn't anything to brag about having a child for a music star.

The American entertainers that have children out of wedlock with some of these girls pay substantially more in child support, like $20,000 to $40,000 per month.

Like I said, Wizkid should send her the checks immediately before she approaches the court and does serious damage to his finances.

How'll she do serious damage to his finances when he's not living in USA?

Wizkid should just forget about USA because this leech is on a very dangerous mission.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by UncleJudax(m): 12:27am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

$2,000 a month is nothing in the United States.
Says who? Have lived and/or worked in the US?

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 11, 2018
john650:
Wizkid should thank his God that the girl did not approach the courts to settle this because the amount would-be substantially higher. The sum of $2,000 per month in America isn't anything to brag about having a child for a music star.

The American entertainers that have children out of wedlock with some of these girls pay substantially more in child support, like $20,000 to $40,000 per month.

Like I said, Wizkid should send her the checks immediately before she approaches the court and does serious damage to his finances.

Are you normal? Chris Brown is richer than Wizkid 50% yet he's paying $2000 monthly child support.
Wiz Khalifa is paying the same amount .is Wizkid richer than him? No American singer is paying $40k child support to a babymama in USA.

6 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2018
Any DNA test to proof wizkid is the father of the child?
For me oh I most run DNA test before I will start training someone kid

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by 93Miles: 12:31am On Sep 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'll accept wholeheartedly kiss

Can we stay home tonight? Try something new tonight? This drink got me feelin' right I'm 'bout to lose my mind U, Me, & Hennessy, look what you did to me Fuckin' so crazy, you twirlin' and spinnin' me My head keep on spinnin', my legs keep on shakin'
But my head keep on spinnin' I'm out of my mind lets keep on sippin' Let's make some babies, and make it official I feel you inside, no better feelin' I throw it back, and you catch my driftin' You shiftin' inside, you got me screamin' You got me, yellin' out yo name oooh I need you You kiss on my thighs, and then you eat it Pause for a minute, then I let you beat it I lovin' this ride, smooth like a beamer Smooth like that henny, this what happens when we drinkin' I'm not going to lie, you got me speechless Got 69, more than 25 reasons

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 11, 2018
[quote author=93Miles post=71089307][/quote]

Good lyrics, but stop copying and pasting
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Default01: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Mtcheeew i they find girl to become my baby Mama.
Please visit and participate, support us by registrating
http://liveforum.info
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Ugosample(m): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Are you normal? Chris Brown is richer than Wizkid 50% yet he's paying $2000 monthly child support.
Wiz Khalifa is paying the same amount .is Wizkid richer than him? No American singer is paying $40k child support to a babymama in USA.

no mind that guy

I know a friend who even pays much less in child support

Child support is what it is, CHILD SUPPORT

not baby mama and child support

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by grandstar(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Empiree:
You are very sick. You think it is the same way you easily make 2000Naira?. .

A lot of Americans don't make 2k income in a month.

Why do some of you like insulting for no reason? Never insult me!

Can't you put your thoughts across without being rude?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by 400billionman: 12:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Jafar1:
do u really believe wizkid can't pay his children's school fees?
Your question is out of context Rather ask if Wizzy is defaulted on the Two thousand monthly dollars he signed to pay Yes or No
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Timi1990(m): 12:42am On Sep 11, 2018
As long as wizkid isn’t a USA citizen yet he can still avoid the child support bullshit . Wizkid na street na , grin

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by grandstar(m): 12:44am On Sep 11, 2018
UncleJudax:

Says who? Have lived and/or worked in the US?

Nope I've never but I do read a lot

Why I said $2000 is nothing is that many think it will make her rich but it won't

It won't even make her middle class

At best she is working class

I was in England for holiday in 2014 and London is expensive

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by plaetton: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2018
LuciferKristi:
This baby mama business is really lucrative o.

Just spread your legs, go down on all fours, choke on a deepthroat etc

Voila! Money rains down from heaven... grin
Shut up your stinking mouth.

It takes more than a dixk to be a man.

A real man takes care of his responsibilities.

A man's children should be his first and primary responsibility.

Any fool out there who calls himself a man, but fails in his primary responsibilities to his offsprings is obviously far far less of a man.

5 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2018
The law is not necessarily pro-woman, it's just anti-rich. Western society is getting structured in a way it's becoming really unwise to get married or have anything to do with a woman who is not financially buoyant. Good luck to Wizkid. He should sell his major US assets and tuck them away in Africa or Nigeria otherwise, when the show is over, these leeches will claim everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by ifymadu: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Says who? The amount will feed an adult for 8 months.
$2,000 can’t do much for you in the US, that amount will just cover for monthly rent and one or two other bills. Except you live downtown, public apartments which will be about $1,000 per month

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by 93Miles: 1:10am On Sep 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Baby you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight But I cannot baby girl and that's the issue Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone (kiss me thru the phone) I'll see you later on (later on) Kiss me thru the phone (kiss me thru the phone) See you when I get home (when I get home)
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2018
They think its Nigeria where you flood the whole place with bastards and they roaming parks from aba to Lagos. Wizkid would go jail soon he thinks child support matter in U.S. is beans. Tie your prick den no go hear.

12 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 11, 2018
Timi1990:
As long as wizkid isn’t a USA citizen yet he can still avoid the child support bullshit . Wizkid na street na , grin
He should just kiss U.S. goodbye, cause if this girl wants to fall him , he would be down.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Joshuazedd(m): 1:25am On Sep 11, 2018
All these ppl wey dey support wizkid. How can you blame the girl for coming open? everytime na to dey shout olosho this olosho that... Who dey go after the oloshos?
if u hv been raised by a single mom u will dislike wizkid for his actions. what if someone impregnates your daughter and refused to take responsibility?
Na wizkid use e penis envite trouble. e go play for away sef

11 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Rahull: 1:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Source: https://www.therichest.com/world-entertainment/the-15-most-expensive-celebrity-child-support-payments/

8 Likes

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Empiree: 1:32am On Sep 11, 2018
grandstar:

Why do some of you like insulting for no reason? Never insult me!

Can't you put your thoughts across without being rude?

I'm sorry if my comment offends you. Truly sorry about that. However, if such comment was made in the 90s I can understand that. But in 2018?. When many have traveled far and wide and have seen real struggles for you to say 2kusd is easy just like that?.

That's disturbing to me because you gave wrong impression.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Aigbogun01: 1:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Metuh:

if he can, his 2 baby mama's won't be complaining.

Wizkid is irresponsible unlike Davido that takes care of his children.

Will you keep quiet!!!
Lol!
You think $2000 a month is joke. At her place of work. Does she make upto $2000 a month.
She should chill. Wiz kid is taking care of his kids. She just wants the extra money to live the extravagant life most women in America live.����
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 11, 2018
Rahull:

Source: https://www.therichest.com/world-entertainment/the-15-most-expensive-celebrity-child-support-payments/

No women on the list.. Says so much about gender equality fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele / Photos Of Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Fiancee / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.