Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,129 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" (15812 Views)

Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
RichDad1:

Try to do something better with your life son.
Nairabet etc, cannot help you.
Get a good job and make mama proud.
So you can watch football with peace of mind like us and not anxiety. cheesy
Oh I see. You father owns nairaland right.
You don’t know me. So stop pouring out nonsense from that gutter u call mouth. I know and confident my phone small phone will buy u(wanted to say will buy ur mom)

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Jaytecq(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
ola12:

What kind of rubbish talk is this, all because you like messi undecided Best league bawo, abeg la liga is not the best league o, a league with just 2 and half teams

Let messi go to pl before we can conclude
conclude on wat kwa?
that 3 Spanish giants didn't dominate the Europe for years?
UCL and Europa

3 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by samisj4real(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
legba1:

Imagine that line of argument....some1 had conquered several league and u compare same to a player whos scared to venture out of his comfort zone.....
C'mon nigga is that a fact?
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jaytecq:

nice one bro... u said it all, take one big stout in my name
God bless existence man.. meanwhile their is one idiot here claiming to have a good job his Id is RichDad1. Cr7 fans use to pull in something meaningless when they ran out of what to say in argument like this.. who cares even if you’re the President of this country.. you ain’t putting food my table..

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by ola12(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jaytecq:

conclude on wat kwa?
that 3 Spanish giants didn't dominate the Europe for years?
UCL and Europa
Well, I agree on the fact the d strong teams in laliga are in fact strong, but what about the 17 oda weak teams that messi gets to shine against?, if all teams in laliga were as strong as real madrid, would messi get as much goals, assists, dribbles etc ?

As far as any football fan can see, d only league with a good number of relatively strong teams is premier league(about 6 or 7) which is why I wonder if messi would shine over there
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Iammelvin(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lionel Messi will be the greatest player of all time when he finally hangs his boot..What he does with the ball is unreal..You cant hate messi and love football..Not just possible..He's more of a fear factor than your favorite player..He has won every individual award you can think of as far as to international awards..He has scored the most beautiful goals in football history. He got most solo goals to his name..Just google goal of the century..That goal alone speaks of his greatness. The little man is just impossible..They compare him to the greatest players of this generation(pele and maradona)..Still yet these legends chose him over your best player..Barca should just retire the number 10 Jersey..Its the only way to appreciate this man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
ola12:

Well, I agree on the fact the d strong teams in laliga are in fact strong, but what about the 17 oda weak teams that messi gets to shine against?, if all teams in laliga were as strong as real madrid, would messi get as much goals, assists, dribbles etc ?

As far as any football fan can see, d only league with a good number of relatively strong teams is premier league(about 6 or 7) which is why I wonder if messi would shine over there
Another dead brain commenting.. plz my question is how many goals and assist Messi has against Madrid.. don’t be clueless man. Your brain is meant to work perfectly. Use it man..

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by ola12(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
sirpedro:

Another dead brain commenting.. plz my question is how many goals and assist Messi has against Madrid.. don’t be clueless man. Your brain is meant to work perfectly. Use it man..
Can you comment without insults? common, I didnt even quote you I know u like messi but I cant comment again??
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nonychinonso(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
perdollar:
wat u r use to pose no challenge. a genius is known as one who explores for challenges n not stay in his comfort zone. Julio Cesare had a peaceful empire to chill n enjoy life but rather he ventured into war to conquer more land. dts wat made his likes genius. midget r always scared anyway.
julio cesare can"t conquer those territory if he stays in his empire, the job required him to move to those territory, that s different case with messi he can stay one place(barcelona) and still conquer all territory so why should he leave barcelona for another club what else do you want him to achieve there again ronaldo leave manu bacause manu is at the verge of collapse and leave madrid because of misunderstand so don't compare him with messi

2 Likes

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by FitnessAskMen: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by hopexter(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Alejoc:
. But we know RONALDO has proved himself in England, Spain and with the Portuguese national team.... Check the records!

This post is not about Ronaldo, it's about Lionel Mercy so don't be rude by bringing in Ronaldo. angry
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jokerman:

lol... from Luiz Enrique ... grin
why are you shining your teeth oga? You didn't see where i said Atletico Madrid player, ba He said that recently when FIFA refuse to list him in the top 3. Buh you don't too worry bro, your Penaldo is coming to declare himself as the world best player in history again even after 4 run with nothing to show for it. grin
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nonychinonso(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
ola12:

go and check your record as far am concern messi have destroy many strong team both England and Europe ranging from manu,Chelsea, arsenal,mancity i can"t even name all please get your fact right

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
All those idiots saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because he has international trophy undecided so Mikel obi is better than modric undecided
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mr Man shut up,the only strong clubs in the EPL are Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Man u and when it comes to the big stage they all flop hard

ola12:

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
mumu did ceaser renounce his empire then go to another empire to start from the scratch undecided use that your fish brain for constructive thinking

perdollar:
wat u r use to pose no challenge. a genius is known as one who explores for challenges n not stay in his comfort zone. Julio Cesare had a peaceful empire to chill n enjoy life but rather he ventured into war to conquer more land. dts wat made his likes genius. midget r always scared anyway.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
another mumu,how will Messi playing in EPL change the fact that La liga clubs have been dominating Europe since 2014 undecided

ola12:

What kind of rubbish talk is this, all because you like messi undecided Best league bawo, abeg la liga is not the best league o, a league with just 2 and half teams

Let messi go to pl before we can conclude
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
fish brain spotted,go and tell Alex Ferguson is not a genius until he proves himself in another league

perdollar:
wt jamb only, can u get admitted to Nigerian universities? agreed! u passed waec, dt makes u a talented person but as a genius u av to pass all examinations local, national n foreign. Rinaldo sat for d Portuguese league, premier league and Spanish league n was a huge success. dts wat made him genius. messi is so talented based on his LA liga results but he ain't a genius yet until he sits for and succeed in any other league in europe.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by perdollar(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
fish brain spotted,go and tell Alex Ferguson is not a genius until he proves himself in another league

ewoooo! ds guy na ewu as in oke mkpi. he proved himself in Scotland wt Aberdeen before he came to united. maldini dt u suppose mentioned, how many ballon he even win?
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by perdollar(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
mumu did ceaser renounce his empire then go to another empire to start from the scratch undecided use that your fish brain for constructive thinking

aswear u no get sense, hw u take dey reason like ds nau? at 40 u dey reason like my 8year old boy. since u no make any comment abt matter on ground but choose to b 'constructive' wt me, I WL only say thunder fire u!
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
shut up stupid fool,learn to think well

perdollar:
aswear u no get sense, hw u take dey reason like ds nau? at 40 u dey reason like my 8year old boy. since u no make any comment abt matter on ground but choose to b 'constructive' wt me, I WL only say thunder fire u!
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
mumu so Pele,totti,giggs are not genius undecided your brain is dead

perdollar:
ewoooo! ds guy na ewu as in oke mkpi. he proved himself in Scotland wt Aberdeen before he came to united. maldini dt u suppose mentioned, how many ballon he even win?
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by perdollar(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
mumu so Pele,totti,giggs are not genius undecided your brain is dead

go bolt ur sense! u r so much pained bc u av nothing to show for ur achievement. better go carry plate beg for food! almajiri
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Evangkatsoulis: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Cyberl33t:
Y'all should be ashamed for comparing Ronaldo who has physical advantage to someone with stunted growth!! My point is; for someone with stunted growth to have 5 balloon d'or is a shameful thing to Ronaldo who has all the physical advantage u can think of.

Ronaldo is good no doubt, but to even be in a competition with Messi is shameful sef. I

5' 7" is not stunted growth.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by perdollar(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
shut up stupid fool,learn to think well

shey ur papa no fit shut u up ba? me na kill I go just waste u so dt even for ell u go chill
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Duru009(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
You will never see another messi in the next 50yrs.....
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
go and waste your stupid family,dull bastard

perdollar:
shey ur papa no fit shut u up ba? me na kill I go just waste u so dt even for ell u go chill
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Evangkatsoulis: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nonychinonso:

go and check your record as far am concern messi have destroy many strong team both England and Europe ranging from manu,Chelsea, arsenal,mancity i can"t even name all please get your fact right

He destroyed them while playing for barca. So your point is moot.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by perdollar(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
go and waste your stupid family,dull bastard

u dey nairaland dey flex muscle ba, wen I cut up wt u to waste u go no say ds world na global village
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by anigbajumo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
perdollar:
wt jamb only, can u get admitted to Nigerian universities? agreed! u passed waec, dt makes u a talented person but as a genius u av to pass all examinations local, national n foreign. Rinaldo sat for d Portuguese league, premier league and Spanish league n was a huge success. dts wat made him genius. messi is so talented based on his LA liga results but he ain't a genius yet until he sits for and succeed in any other league in europe.

Says who or ur beer parlour view,last time I check Pele remains one of or the greatest of all time nd he doesn't play in any club in Europe, Ronaldo left Man utd nd they won league after,he doesn't plan in Euro final,left Madrid nd Madrid keep winning....
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by aejiikae22: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
bravoluv83:
No reasonable player will leave Barcelona for anoda Club. it will be a downgrade
please who drops an iPhone for a torchlight phone

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Maisamari1994: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Up missi, Cristiano Ronaldo is a world class...but missi is leading the race because of nature..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Canada: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 -1) On 27th Nov 2022 / Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK / CAF Backs Holding World Cup Every 2 Yrs, Approves Super League For African Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.