Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" (15808 Views)

Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by courna(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Icon79:
Bros, all goals na goal, but all goals are NOT created equal. Some goals provide better entertainment values than others grin

And by the way, I am not playing down CR7s achievements. He's a fantastic player but, I only have problems with him when some people try to compare him to the greatest football player of all time. That's a ridiculous comparisons.

O pari

tell me why people won't compare them he even has more individual awards and nominations than the so called GOAT ......
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
RichDad1:

Olodo grin
I won’t stoop so low to engage you in parent bashing. It shows the kinda upbringing you’ve got.
Stop ranting like a broken record.
Stop gambling and look for other things to do with your time.
You’re not too old to learn a skill/trade to better yourself while waiting for your your Call up letter.
Do something your folks will be proud of.
“Tete” will only ruin you. cool

There is no sense in what you said.. I think you need a lobotomy.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Icon79(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
And that's because, these days, the so called individual awards are rigged. Like Sergio Ramos said, it's all about marketing and politics.
Gone are the days when you rely on stats and individual performance ... these days, those awards have been reduced to nothing more than a popularity contest.

Sad to say but big money is gradually destroying this beautiful game that we love so much.

O pari

courna:

tell me why people won't compare them he even has more individual awards and nominations than the so called GOAT ......
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by courna(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Icon79:
And that's because, these days, the so called individual awards are rigged. Like Sergio Ramos said, it's all about marketing and politics.
Gone are the days when you rely on stats and individual performance ... these days, those awards have been reduced to nothing more than a popularity contest.

Sad to say but big money is gradually destroying this beautiful game that we love so much.

O pari

Ramos was just trying to support a team mate it's normal

every one of them were spectacular last season you can't deny that and of course modric doesn't have much recognition

I bet if Ronaldo was still in Madrid he wouldn't have said that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAF Backs Holding World Cup Every 2 Yrs, Approves Super League For African Clubs / Emiliano Sala: Guernsey Police Deliver Search Update - MySportDab / Super Eagles: Is Jose Peseiro The Man To Take Us To The Promised Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.