Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,997 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" (15811 Views)

Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by MJBOLT: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
tell Ronaldo to win a medal at the world cup
Jokerman:
Lol... tell Messi to win COPA America or the World cup....
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sevo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Frankaka8:
messi has 5 worldbest, you and ur generation has 0... game on

Remind me how many world best you and your ancestors have again!!! Muntula... You see me argue how many world best him win E be like sai....

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by ChampagnePapiii(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
RichDad1:
I’m neither Madrid or Barça fan. But the Ojoro you guys did to us UCL is the greatest cheating of all time. Though we’ve proved to be the best afterwards sha tongue #CFC cool

CFC ?? I have nothing to say lol!! ......customer dada nii
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jokerman:

So Messi isn't hyped

How can a man utd, Real Madrid (biggest club ever) and Portugal legend be hyped??
oga jokerman, are you still asking me how he was/is overhyped? UCL final, Euro Final, many unworthy credits and praises showered on him by the media. Media are for Penaldo against Messi, i think you should know.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
sevo:

Remind me how many world best you and your ancestors have again!!! Muntula... You see me argue how many world best him win E be like sai....
lol.. Where you dey get all these memes self. No kee me biko.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by anigbajumo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
tell Ronaldo to win a medal at the world cup

That is long way bro,tell him to win individual award in any international tournament. Messi has won that in WC nd COPA America...
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
RichDad1:
See this one hit wonder. cheesy Let’s your Messi leave Barca or LaLiga and let’s see how best he can be.
CR7 , the Real G.O.A.T while Messi is the transgendered goat.

Like for CR7 , share for Messi Numbers don’t lie grin
go and check your count.. Messi is the boss and the goat
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
sirpedro:

Dumbass!! You think b4 u comment. cr7 has being playing in best club in each league.. when he came to Spain he should have joined Valencia and let him prove his ability. juventus has being winning their league every year for the past 4 years now. Now again if they win you will say cr7 help them win right ? Nigga I pray sense fall on you.
you just spoke my mind.. God bless you bro.. Ronaldo should go to Porto To Help them carry the league to prove himself..
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Frankaka8(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
sevo:

Messi has 5worldbest at 27yrs (tough record to break)and started professional football 2years later than cr7. yet Messi has more trophies and awards than cr7.... also i dont want to use names on you. am beyond that level
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
RichDad1:

It’s paining you abi?
Ok. You’re as rich as Dangote.
However,Why chasing football betting tickets up and down online? grin
Sending account screen shots? I’m sure the only accounts you’ve got are your Nairaland and Bet9ja accounts. cheesy
As for my moniker, try and read up about Robert Kiyosaki. It will do you more good and makes you have a better thinking that betting won’t make you wealthy.
You’ll end up being broke. cool
Elderly advice from me to you. wink
You think betting is for the poors alone. Ask you mom and dad why they’re as this poor. Because they were scared of taking risk..empty barrel makes d loudest noise.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sevo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Frankaka8:
Messi has 5worldbest at 27yrs (tough record to break)and started professional football 2years later than cr7. yet Messi has more trophies and awards than cr7.... also i dont want to use names on you. am beyond that level

Guy... We dey sing from the same hymn book!! I am not disputing the fact that he won 5 world best at 27 and Christi won his own at 42.No!! All am saying is this year, your demi-god wasn't even nominated.. Everybody knows this year modric deserves it..understand my own point...you just dey busy dey preach to the choir
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Jokerman(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
oga jokerman, are you still asking me how he was/is overhyped? UCL final, Euro Final, many unworthy credits and praises showered on him by the media. Media are for Penaldo against Messi, i think you should know.

Ronaldo is the most hated... look at what's happening in Italy now... Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that... kilode gan....
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Jokerman:

Ronaldo is the most hated... look at what's happening in Italy now... Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that... kilode gan....
ehn ehn... Messi went through same at the world cup let the worst world best have his own share too. If your penaldo was still in Madrid, he'd have about 6 goals right now, everyone knows that. Buh now he is in the midst of teams that don't cross, so scoring goals become hard for him. Where as the real G.O.A.T that doesn't depend on crossing to score goals is on his way to equal Thelmo Zara record. Penaldo never chi shomtin. Let him keep waiting in the box for crossing. He thinks it's Madrid where the whole team sweat hard for his glory.

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
anigbajumo:

That is long way bro,tell him to win individual award in any international tournament. Messi has won that in WC nd COPA America...
individual award in any international tournament? Penaldo will be like 'Kukuma kee me wicked pesin' when Marcelo, Lucas and Modric are not present. Even in his dream, nothing for him.

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by RichDad1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
sirpedro:

You think betting is for the poors alone. Ask you mom and dad why they’re as this poor. Because they were scared of taking risk..empty barrel makes d loudest noise.
Risk taking like Warren Buffett or those Wall Street guys abi?
I repeat, if you don’t stop “tete” you’ll end up begging while your mates are managing blue chips.
By the way, Concentrate more on improving your tenses. Olodo cheesy

I hope your call up letter comes out soon, so those soldiers will wipe some senses into head. cheesy
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
RichDad1:

Risk taking like Warren Buffett or those Wall Street guys abi?
I repeat, if you don’t stop “tete” you’ll end up begging while your mates are managing blue chips.
By the way, Concentrate more on improving your tenses. Olodo cheesy

I hope your call up letter comes out soon, so those soldiers will wipe some senses into head. cheesy
Son of a bitch.. you just need to consult a priest to deliver you from your miserable life.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Jokerman(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
ehn ehn... Messi went through same at the world cup let the worst world best have his own share too. If your penaldo was still in Madrid, he'd have about 6 goals right now, everyone knows that. Buh now he is in the midst of teams that don't cross, so scoring goals become hard for him. Where as the real G.O.A.T that doesn't depend on crossing to score goals is on his way to equal Thelmo Zara record. Penaldo never chi shomtin. Let him keep waiting in the box for crossing. He thinks it's Madrid where the whole team sweat hard for his glory.

Bro....does Ronaldo have the same team in Portugal?? your argument holds no water coz Ronaldo has proved himself outside Madrid... moreover the guy is 33 playing in the Italian serie A....

However your Messi is a one league pony... hope you know that.... grin
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by RichDad1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
sirpedro:

Son of a bitch.. you just need to consult a priest to deliver you from your miserable life.
Is that all you’ve got ? Try harder kid. undecided
There’s still hope for you to get things right and make a meaningful thing outta your life. If only you can let go of Nairabet &co.
You’re still young, do the right thing and make Mama proud.
Mr. Risk taker Olodo cheesy
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by courna(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Icon79:
Listen, CR7 may not be an average player, if I play as a striker in a side that created lots of chances (Real Madrid), I would score many goals too. What really separates the good from the really good is that ability to take a game by the scruff of the neck and create something out of nothing when the need arises, not being overly dependent on your creative colleagues to create tap in opportunities for you.

That's what separates Leo Messi from Cristiano Ronaldo.

O pari

stop mentioning tap in as if they are not goals...
he is there at right time coz he reads the game and get himself involved in the build up too
and FYI Ronaldo has more goals from outside and more freekicks stop saying it as if he only scores tap in
and who says Ronaldo doesn't do something out of nothing.....
seems you are judging Ronaldo from the past four years or you don't watch him at all.... the dude has been playing for over 14 years for Bleep sake
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by zinnydan(f): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2018
yungkels:

and he's currently in italian league, with 0 goals, that dude is the GOAT.
the ewu type of GOAT..!
ewu type of a goat!!! That's ridiculous
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Olanrewajugabby(m): 12:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Like the one your forefathers ate in their time that made them useless and had been passed down to your own generation
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Olanrewajugabby(m): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2018
[lol.. Bad man]

but Messi has destroyed Most of the top team in England nah?
scored 4 against Arsenal
Destroyed Mancity
Planked Chelsea
Dealt with Man U.

anyway i understand what you are trying to say... But I want you to Know that Messi Has Conquered Europe and not Laliga alone. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2018
RichDad1:

Is that all you’ve got ? Try harder kid. undecided
There’s still hope for you to get things right and make a meaningful thing outta your life. If only you can let go of Nairabet &co.
You’re still young, do the right thing and make Mama proud.
Mr. Risk taker Olodo cheesy
You are mentally derailed.. oh i see reason why you are spitting nonsense. You took a picture in car right. Owing a car doesn’t singnify you’re rich.. I believe by the time you realize having a car doesn’t signify you’re successful or being rich then you will know there’s a life worth more than a car. Continue living a fake life.. you came on nairaland using a dp where you’re in car shows how meaningless your life is.. you have to keep thinking like a man n nt a child who is on social media to showcase their fake life. When you can no longer do this.. depression will hit u and u will eventually end ur life. Help your mom, she starving and need to be happy. Don’t come online posing inside a fairly used car.
Don’t be a useless child..
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by RichDad1(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2018
sirpedro:

You are mentally derailed.. oh i see reason why you are spitting nonsense. You took a picture in car right. Owing a car doesn’t singnify you’re rich.. I believe by the time you realize having a car doesn’t signify you’re successful or being rich then you will know there’s a life worth more than a car. Continue living a fake life.. you came on nairaland using a dp where you’re in car shows how meaningless your life is.. you have to keep thinking like a man n nt a child who is on social media to showcase their fake life. When you can no longer do this.. depression will hit u and u will eventually end ur life. Help your mom, she starving and need to be happy. Don’t come online posing inside a fairly used car.
Don’t be a useless child..
Blehh... tongue
So it’s my car that’s giving you nightmares shey?
Eeyah sorry o.
FYI, it’s now my wife’s. I’ve gotten a bigger and newer one cheesy
Dedicate your life to something more meaningful. Work hard, focus, be smart , be cultured and avoid social vices.
Hopefully someday , you’ll be able to afford to get married , have kids ,be a Rich Dad and make your folks proud . cheesy
Gambling will only ruin you. Desist from it son.
Pedro the gambler
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Frankaka8(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2018
sevo:

Guy... We dey sing from the same hymn book!! I am not disputing the fact that he won 5 world best at 27 and Christi won his own at 42.No!! All am saying is this year, your demi-god wasn't even nominated.. Everybody knows this year modric deserves it..understand my own point...you just dey busy dey preach to the choir
lol... demigod neva coughed. cos he is no show man. with or without nomination...Messi is the greatest footballer. ask enrique, wenger, mourinho, rooney, zlatan, felipe luiz, gerrad, simeone,... its countless...Nigerians view no matter. As we no sabi ball.

1 Like

Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2018
RichDad1:

Blehh... tongue
So it’s my car that’s giving you nightmares shey?
Eeyah sorry o.
FYI, it’s now my wife’s. I’ve gotten a bigger and newer one cheesy
Dedicate your life to something more meaningful. Work hard, focus, be smart , be cultured and avoid social vices.
Hopefully someday , you’ll be able to afford to get married , have kids ,be a Rich Dad and make your folks proud . cheesy
Gambling will only ruin you. Desist from it son.
Pedro the gambler

Lol man cars are not asset.. you will know what I’m talking about when the car crash..
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Olifiz(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Robben recently talked about how he was chased out of Madrid, there’s a reason why Madrid never tried buying an outstanding striker during the period Ronaldo was there. Tho benzima is good but we all know he needed to be removed but Madrid kept him because he was less of a competition to Ronaldo. I’m not taking it out Ronaldo is good n I love he’s brilliance in positioning but.....

Now let’s come to Barca.
Barca had the best trio in the world
Neymar Suarez n Messi. In a league where Neymar will score 28 goals, Suarez 30 goals and Messi will score about 40 goals not as center forward o but false 9. He dribbles from in field creates the chances n all n still get the most goals. I tell u if Ronaldo was in that team then he won’t score much becos the competition will be too much for him. Yet Messi still strives n surpasses them even scores more than Ronaldo that has less competition n where Marcelo casimero modric etc feed him ball to score. The only country trophy Ronaldo have whether gold bronze or silver either junior or senior team is just euro cup, Messi have Olympic gold, under 21 gold, senior team WC silver, WC golden boot, Copa America medals as best player twice, I can go on n on
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

At the start of his professional(senior) career, messi didn't not have any growth issues and that's what matters.
Ronaldo is right-footed, there is nothing stopping from working on his weak foot. Check out de rossi in euro 2012. He had to use his left foot throughout the tournament because of injuries to his right leg. Pedro, villa, cazorla, sneijder, forlan are examples of right-footed players who worked on their left foot to become ambipedal.
Besides Ronaldo does not take corners, free kicks or penalties with left foot. And it is not like messi can not use his right foot; he has scored a ton of goals with his right. So no excuses.
To add, some of messi's strengths are just flipsides of his weaknesses. Building on his technique because he is neither strong nor the fastest. Also some of his strengths are due his height and light weight. E.g balance(acceleration, change of direction due to low centre of gravity) and his low muscle mass makes him flexible for FEINTING. Same tin for neymar, iniesta, xavi et al.
Evangkatsoulis:

At the start of his professional(senior) career, messi didn't not have any growth issues and that's what matters.
Ronaldo is right-footed, there is nothing stopping from working on his weak foot. Check out de rossi in euro 2012. He had to use his left foot throughout the tournament because of injuries to his right leg. Pedro, villa, cazorla, sneijder, forlan are examples of right-footed players who worked on their left foot to become ambipedal.
Besides Ronaldo does not take corners, free kicks or penalties with left foot. And it is not like messi can not use his right foot; he has scored a ton of goals with his right. So no excuses.
To add, some of messi's strengths are just flipsides of his weaknesses. Building on his technique because he is neither strong nor the fastest. Also some of his strengths are due his height and light weight. E.g balance(acceleration, change of direction due to low centre of gravity) and his low muscle mass makes him flexible for FEINTING. Same tin for neymar, iniesta, xavi et al.
Evangkatsoulis:

How fa
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by RichDad1(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2018
sirpedro:

Lol man cars are not asset.. you will know what I’m talking about when the car crash..
You talking about asset huh? shocked
Na betting be assets abi? Olodo rabata.
Go and learn what insurance is all about and stop worrying about car crash. wink
Ignorant awaiting Otondo.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by sirpedro(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2018
RichDad1:

You talking about asset huh? shocked
Na betting be assets abi? Olodo rabata.
Go and learn what insurance is all about and stop worrying about car crash. wink
Ignorant awaiting Otondo.

Are you saying you insure ur car asshole?
Well you need to insure you parent too. Let me see their pics and I will know whether they’re ok or not.
All I know is you’re from wretched family. Empty barrel makes d loudest noise. I will never be boost of what I have. What you have is someone’s toy. Grow up nigga.
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by RichDad1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
sirpedro:

Are you saying you insure ur car asshole?
Well you need to insure you parent too. Let me see their pics and I will know whether they’re ok or not.
All I know is you’re from wretched family. Empty barrel makes d loudest noise. I will never be boost boast of what I have. What you have is someone’s toy. Grow up nigga.
Olodo grin
I won’t stoop so low to engage you in parent bashing. It shows the kinda upbringing you’ve got.
Stop ranting like a broken record.
Stop gambling and look for other things to do with your time.
You’re not too old to learn a skill/trade to better yourself while waiting for your your Call up letter.
Do something your folks will be proud of.
“Tete” will only ruin you. cool
Re: Luis Enrique: "Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World" by Icon79(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Bros, all goals na goal, but all goals are NOT created equal. Some goals provide better entertainment values than others grin

And by the way, I am not playing down CR7s achievements. He's a fantastic player but, I only have problems with him when some people try to compare him to the greatest football player of all time. That's a ridiculous comparisons.

O pari

courna:

stop mentioning tap in as if they are not goals...
he is there at right time coz he reads the game and get himself involved in the build up too
and FYI Ronaldo has more goals from outside and more freekicks stop saying it as if he only scores tap in
and who says Ronaldo doesn't do something out of nothing.....
seems you are judging Ronaldo from the past four years or you don't watch him at all.... the dude has been playing for over 14 years for Bleep sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Canada: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 -1) On 27th Nov 2022 / Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK / CAF Backs Holding World Cup Every 2 Yrs, Approves Super League For African Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.