Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me (3140 Views)

#10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Bum In Africa Shares Underwear Pictures. / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by jetson06: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
I want to clear the air on some issues on ground in my life. I invited a lady to come chill with me in a hotel i lodged in sometime last month. We had sex as usual and i released inside her. After the encounter, I gave her Postinor to take of which she took the first dose in my presence and finished the remaining when she got home. She called to inform me that she had finished the dose and after that, I decided not to talk to her again since I have no feelings towards her or intention of being with her.

Some days later she called me saying that the postinor did not work and also stated that her body is too strong for contraceptive pills. She suggested that the best thing was for her to flush her womb and it will cost her 20K to do it. I gave her the 20K to go do the procedure of which she claimed she did. After series of checking up on her to make sure she is fine, I locked up from calling her. She called again saying the procedure did not work due to her body being resistant to abortion. The matter come weak me no be small thing.

Now she is asking me for additional 10K to go register at a hospital for ante natal. I asked her for pregnancy tests she conducted to get valid proof, this lady kept posting me up and down that I should send the money before she releases her result. Today now I have been getting threats from her saying that if I dont pay up, she will take the issue to my church. I dont get the logic of this statement.

She has also said all manner of things which i dont want to make mention of but i have evidence of messages and voice notes. Lets no go into long talk, I need your opinion on what I have stated here.

Bless!!!
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Homeboiy: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
I don't think you have sense

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Nanceer(f): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2018
What a pity she's using u after she felt you've used her for..

The doer is doing the doee... what a funny joke

14 Likes

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Millenniumlady(f): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2018
I'm happy for you as you're about to become a father smiley

11 Likes

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by gabinogem(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2018
it should be clear to u by now that the cheap lady is just trying so hard to blackmail u...

People must learn to understand the type of people they deal with. you mustn't taste every loosed woman under the sun all for the sake of satisfying ur lust.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by CaptainG00D: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2018
undecided
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2018
jetson06:
I want to clear the air on some issues on ground in my life. I invited a lady to come chill with me in a hotel i lodged in sometime last month. We had sex as usual and i released inside her. After the encounter, I gave her Postinor to take of which she took the first dose in my presence and finished the remaining when she got home. She called to inform me that she had finished the dose and after that, I decided not to talk to her again since I have no feelings towards her or intention of being with her.

Some days later she called me saying that the postinor did not work and also stated that her body is too strong for contraceptive pills. She suggested that the best thing was for her to flush her womb and it will cost her 20K to do it. I gave her the 20K to go do the procedure of which she claimed she did. After series of checking up on her to make sure she is fine, I locked up from calling her. She called again saying the procedure did not work due to her body being resistant to abortion. The matter come weak me no be small thing.

Now she is asking me for additional 10K to go register at a hospital for ante natal. I asked her for pregnancy tests she conducted to get valid proof, this lady kept posting me up and down that I should send the money before she releases her result. Today now I have been getting threats from her saying that if I dont pay up, she will take the issue to my church. I dont get the logic of this statement.

She has also said all manner of things which i dont want to make mention of but i have evidence of messages and voice notes. Lets no go into long talk, I need your opinion on what I have stated here.

Bless!!!
CaptainG00D:
undecided
undecided
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by 360great(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Why you wicked like this, instead of you to give him solution you are mocking him shocked
Millenniumlady:
I'm happy for you as you're about to become a father smiley
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2018
grin cheesy when the scamee is scamming the scammer.

13 Likes

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by bujebudanu1(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Lol.

Old scam.
So u fell for this scrap.
Her body is strong to drugs grin

Tell her u want the baby or tell her u going to report her to the authority for trying to abort

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Cunny man die cunny man bury am..

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by ImaIma1(f): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
If you can deep your thing into anything, you can deal with anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by delugajackson: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
21st century maga. That's the oldest trick in the books! Never thought someone in this present time and dispensation could fall for such an out-dated trick.

Congratulations all the same. You have now become an official maga and a brand ambassador of stupidity.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by jetson06: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
I wonder why I ever answered this dumb hoe in the first place.

embarassed tongue lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by RealSolution: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Are you already married, that should be the main reason why such threat or blackmail should work.
Secondly, you are very wicked ioooo.
First, you had unprotected sex deliberately since you took postinor along , gave her , she swallowed and you switched off.
Secondly, she said needed money for abortion, you gave her and you again switched off..
Now,,, she said it did not work,,, requesting for another money..
The lady is not wicked but you... Except a lady is a bitch , its not easy for lady to open their legs if nothing is wrong with her..
#### this babe has come to torment u ### so enjoy the ride, next Sunday , you may see her in ur Church sharing your testimonies of how God has bless you with an incoming twins..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by efjay: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bro, the fact is she just want to keep getting money from you. After this, she'll ask for another money. There's a very high probability she's ain't even pregnant.
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Uyi168: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
I don't think you have sense
yea,he is senseless

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by osemoses1234(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
So you no get sense

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by sainttwist1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
kindly show her the middle finger.....take her to the hospital yourself and learn how to blackmail
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Seandisputed(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
The girl na officer
Op na office

5 Likes

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by romenna: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
see d kind babe wey u get mind release inside.
u r dirty and disease infested
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by LadySarah: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
jetson06:

Bless!!!

This one will mix shear butter with funbact A because her baby's skin will be "too strong " to receive normal baby cream tongue tongue
Sma gold ,enfamil,aptamil,pampers and molfix diapers looking at you like this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by addictiv(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Lol.

Old scam.
So u fell for this scrap.
Her body is strong to drugs grin

Tell her u want the baby or tell her u going to report her to the authority for trying to abort

Best advice ever...
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
jetson06:
I wonder why I ever answered this dumb hoe in the first place.

embarassed tongue lipsrsealed
How can you be calling a smart hoe dumb? Has it not occur to you that you are the dumber one here

Just see your life undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Divay22(f): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
LadySarah:

Small gold ,enfamil,aptamil,pampers and molfix diapers looking at you like this
Lol
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by shox(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Make she go report you for church na
Na you go be the first person to fu*k

The mata na very small thing
Don't pick her call again undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by captainking(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
jetson06:

Bless!!!

op/....its like you have excess money...how will you give someone money for all these without seeing test results? common man,,,its cos of these some ladies feel some guys are not smart,,,wise up blad..i aint gotta tell you what to do cos i believe you aint a baby,..
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by IamPlato(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nanceer:
What a pity she's using u after she felt you've used her for..

The doer is doing the doee... what a funny joke

Why You De Flash Us Your Breast undecided
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
I don't understand how people reason though. You have no feelings for her but dived in raw and even released in her.

Seems the op issa married man. That's how they'll go catch std and infect their wives.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Lonestar124: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
What'll happen if she take the issue to the church?

I think she is blackmailing you with fake pregnancy.

Pay a visit to her to confirm her assertion, if truly she is pregnant for you conduct a DNA test for vindication.
Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by Headlesschicken(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin Seems u left yuh brain inside her V@gina... U don't need advice u need common sense... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Serious Predicament With A Lady Who Claims To Be Pregnant For Me by demulepaul: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't understand how people reason though. You have no feelings for her but dived in raw and even released in her.

Seems the op issa married man. That's how they'll go catch std and infect their wives.
the Girl na sharp bad girl, She don already open office for the op head . This Op na Fish brain Mugu Boy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Slay Queens Disgraced On Social Media For Stealing Indomie (full Video) / I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story / South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online(18+ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.