Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (42267 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, when did BOYFRIEND become HUSBAND in Nigeria....to the extent of having RIGHTS of possession of a lady..?
This is NIGERIA and not AMERICA
It’s only a FOOLISH LADY who thinks being a girlfriend seals any union and consolidates it.
Many think the GUY has been specifically designed for them.
Even married people divorce, not to talk of boyfriend and girlfriend matter.
Smart LADIES take note
Port Harcourt girls will tell you better.

DUMP a Port Harcourt girl this week and watch her give you her WEDDING CARD in 2 weeks
They're also notorious for being good sugar mummy's grin Sadly the rate of infidelity and divorce in Porthacourt is extremely high! Thanks to the two weeks marriage arrangement.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Opiletool(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2018
Getting worried about a woman is the last thing a guy should do in this life. Too busy thinking about my own career. Don't give a damn what a girl does with her life.

Go ahead and cheat, just make sure I don't find out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by id4sho(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2018
northvietnam:
My girl is doing that shyte...
I have complained but she keep repeating same thing...

I just jejely remove her from my mind as would be wife..

To me, she's just a bed mate Now.
Barman give him a chilled Origin, guy wey sabi. omo no dulling, no insults, no assault. unto the next one.
tiri Gbosa.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by IamGodsGrace(f): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2018
It depends. I am a business lady, I give my number to guys and I even ask some for their numbers before they ask for mine.
I need to get clients, and most times, they help me get more clients. so well, it depends o.
and if I have a boyfriend, can't I have other friends?
both ladies and dudes, abet take my number
Amy.
I produce good hand made shoes with quality materials and they are very durable. I supply nationwide. Christmas is coming, call me.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Go and marry her so she will stop sharing her number to strangers if you are scared of losing her you can’t use bf of a thing to tie a lady down what if you disappoint her tomorrow what will happen?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Gagare1(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Gbam. You nailed it so. This was one of the main reasons I dumped my ex. The girl gives out her number to virtually anything male who usually call her when we are together. She will pick the call and act all normal while I sit there quietly measuring her sense of judgement. She knows clearly that I don't double date, yet because I said nothing about her behavior she continued. I maintained my chill while planning the best way to dump her senseless ass. When I was mobilized for NYSC I dropped the bomb and left. Am now engaged to a much better lady in all areas and planning our wedding for December. I hate it when people take what they have for granted, especially if what they have is good.
enuk80:

There is nothing like being insecure. It's not proper for a girl to give her number out. She knows the intention of the guy yet she went ahead giving her number out. She is expected to tell the guy blank no or sorry I'm not interested cuz I have a boyfriend.

How will you feel when you are having a quality time with your girlfriend and her phone keeps ringing because of the numerous guys she gave her number to?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Shafiiimran99: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2018
It is not proper but the foolish one do it. The same thing goes to the men/boys, we don't need to ask for a strange lady's number when you have no biz with her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by DABREEZYTOS(f): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2018
My own question is quite simple...op,how did you get your gf's number?.i'm pretty sure she might be in a relationship when you got her num

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by demmydy(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2018
In this 9ja that some guys even toast der cousins, nd u said a girl dating should give out her number, forget dat tin. #nonsensetalk

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by westcole: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
But you give yours to girls Abi?
What we are saying is it wrong for both parties.what you don't want to eat, there's no point smelling it. as this may hurt your good relationship.
Talking from experience i decide to slept in my Fiancee, around 12mid might her phone rang I had to wake her up thinking is emergency call it's end up been somebody she gave her number too and the mumu said your thought came to my mind and I decided to hear your voice. that almost end the wedding plans. so careful on whom you give your number too

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by eph12(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:
Go and marry her so she will stop sharing her number to strangers if you are scared of losing her you can’t use bf of a thing to tie a lady down what if you disappoint her tomorrow what will happen?
Wrong!
Marriage won't stop her from giving out her numbers

7 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Amberon: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Anyone who isn't married is single.
erico2k2:

NO IT IS NOT
but I know some 9ja girls wont agree, they are single till married by nature.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by NwaliE01: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2018
If guys that are committed in their relationship are not tired of collecting girls number, I see no reason girls should not give guys number even when they have a serious boy friend.
If guys said it's wrong, then we should stop collecting other girls number when we have a stable relationship.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by enuk80(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Respect55:
It is not all bad as we take it. What makes it bad is if the girl fails to tell this other guy that she has a bf.

This same shit ended my relationship few months back. My girl got involved with another guy, they got chatting and she denied she had a bf. I kicked her without a second thought.

This is exactly what I meant. I'm not saying she doesn't need to give her number out but you need to let the guy you are giving yourself number out know you have a boyfriend when he keeps disturbing you. I don't see any big deal for the girl not telling the guy "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend.. Except she doesn't know what she wants "

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by demmie04: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2018
Married women gives out their digit easily not to talk of girlfriend, all that matters to me is money and after money money is still my problem when I have it believe me I have it all
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by abdeiz(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2018
eph12:
Girlfriends, wives should be allowed to have their lives and be friends with whoever they want to be. But if you can't trust your woman not to cross the line, why are you still with her? Guys need to learn how to save themselves from headache and pain by either trusting their woman or not care about some of their actions. What's the point in monitoring and policing your girl up and down? You will only end up pushing her further away and if that's what you want, go ahead then. But just know that you can't control them and you're only asking them to get smarter if you're always in their business.

Its like the news about the high level of promiscuity with our ladies is alien to you, from experience i didnt mind her talking or chatting or calling or giving out her number and time to other guys....guess who is single now?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by MayBach22(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Yes she can. Since She has a boyfriend and not a Lover nor A Date.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by abdeiz(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2018
lefulefu:
If she feels like giving out her number or not is entirely her choice. The boyfriend ought not be creating drama over cos giving out number doesnt mean she wants to be spreading her leg upandan.afterall d guys with girlfriends dey give out dhier number abi?

even if it doesnt why allow the risk...hmmm why are we even taking this matter serious sef
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by abdeiz(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2018
TimeMachine:
Nothing is wrong is giving out her numbers and even her name. What is wrong is you, who is insecure.

If you have what it takes to be confident then you be telling her; 'Dont give me a reason to leave you out in the cold world out there'. And she will get the message.

You know why ? Cos you are complete and need no one to complete you, but to complement you. Make her your fantasy work of art, and design her with the best fabrics and trinkets that naira can buy and carry her up like a trophy and she will padlock her pusssy and hand you the key/

Hahahaha.....i pity you
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Femeto: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2018
northvietnam:
My girl is doing that shyte...
I have complained but she keep repeating same thing...

I just jejely remove her from my mind as would be wife..

To me, she's just a bed mate Now.
People have standards in their relationship.Your stand is right. Some ladys think they can act any how. ''If you don't respect your boy friend now how would you respect him when your married''.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2018
having a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't make friends with other guys because your boyfriend might not end up been your husband. giving number out doesn't mean she's will date them.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by jucyace(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2018
YOU GUYS ARE funny. for christ sake you dont own the girl or guy. n you dont own there life. even if married. there shud be ground for acceptance not just trust.. so bkos shez ur girl frnd she cant make friends abi... are u her God. abeg b civilised every body has a mind and conscience dont cage people bkoz of ur bleeped up beliefs

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2018
enuk80:
Hello everyone,

I just want to know....why some girls who have serious boyfriends give their number out to another guy who they just met?

She knows she has a boy who is everything to her yet she gives her number out to total stranger who just talk to her on meeting her.

Is this really proper for a girl to give her number out when she knows she has a boyfriend?

Why can't she say no or sorry I have a boyfriend?

****after giving her number out to guys, they start asking her out and this create problems in her relationship.

I believe a bird should be allow to fly if it comes back home it’s ur bird. Stop caging birds unnecessarily or out of insecurities.

I’m not saying a gal shud be free giving bt she shud be free to choose who she gives wisely. Not every guy who asks her out has bad intentions. Sm may be helpful to her in sm ways.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by budusky05(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Friendzone
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by enuk80(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
My own question is quite simple...op,how did you get your gf's number?.i'm pretty sure she might be in a relationship when you got her num

I got my girlfriend number when she wasn't into any relationship. I don't force myself around girls when they told me they have boyfriend. I can't do such

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by WiseStarr(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2018
You are also a stranger before you became a boyfriend, Why are you feeling insecure, don't you trust your girlfriend?...... Giving her number to guy doesn't mean she's started dating them
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by DABREEZYTOS(f): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2018
Let's hear that from your gf as well
enuk80:

I got my girlfriend number when she wasn't into any relationship. I don't force myself around girls when they told me they have boyfriend. I can't do such

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by mespusinglez(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2018
raymytech1:
Na greediness
GOD bless bro,...You Deserve A Bottle Of ORIGN.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by marvinsync(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2018
enuk80:

Why can't she say no or sorry I have a boyfriend?

because she's not mature

and no it's definitely not "proper"

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by eph12(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2018
abdeiz:

Its the news about the high level of promiscuity with our ladies is alien to you, from experience i didnt mind her talking or chatting or calling or giving out her number and time to other guys....guess who is single now?
Bro, first of all, ladies don't display this high level of promiscuity within themselves. They do it with guys, so guys are as much culpable.

Secondly, you didn't lose her because she had friends calling her, you did because you lost relevance. Love can wane in relationships, it's left to the two of you to find a way to keep the spark. Do stuff to keep you both interested in each other, never take your partner's love for granted. Especially when married

If you do all these and she leaves you or still spends time with other guys, then she's not a keeper. It will serve you better to let her go asap

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2018
For me I have no problem with gf giving her number to other guys... In fact the level of trust I have for her make her to tell me the ones that are calling her for a date...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? by enuk80(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
having a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't make friends with other guys because your boyfriend might not end up been your husband. giving number out doesn't mean she's will date them.

After giving out her number, the guy start disturbing her causing problem in her serious relationship. What is the point of giving out the number when you know the intention of the guy...

You girls should stop saying "you don't know where help will come from. " that's bias

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.