Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions (43260 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Sleeping With A Prostitute (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by TheAngry1: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
If George Weah could come out of retirement, anybody can grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by yemifez: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
so far she is not having any std and won't go back to her vomitus
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Mizk(f): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
They're humans too, its same thing as getting married to any of the numerous man whores we have in Nigeria, its ok if a guy has a lot of body counts but when it comes to girls they'll brand them whores.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by snipernigga(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
I have to get this device first to avoid premature grey hairs grin

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
I can, provided her body count is not up to 5.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by tayo4ng(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is like asking if i can bath with red oil
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
ct2:
is just like asking me if I can vote Buhari again
BUHARI IS YOUR ONLY HEADACHE.[b][/b]
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by mobash12: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
then what if u eventually knw while u ve bin in relationship for so long
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Glink2018(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Definitely majority will say no.
But what if he didn't tell you and there's no way you can know.

Abeg guys, wise up. Your present wife might be an ex-prostitute.

Gbam!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by RevenGeMission: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Prostitution is like madness, it never really leaves them

Imagine the types and sizes of dicks that's passed through

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
With the high level of ex runz girls that we knew way back in school that are happily married today, I can safely say most married guys in Naija are married to ex prostitutes but just don't know it.

Many are screaming NO but somewhere, some place, there is an ex runz girl that is predestined to be their wife grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by RexTramadol1: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Once a hooker......

May not always be .......

May we choose the right person.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by ogbeiwi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes of cause,are they not human,??some of us that are not proxxxxxxx are more terrible and heartless than they.......
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by aku626(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
whom the lord set free is free indeed
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by killsmith(f): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Whether your answer is yes or no, the truth is you're likely to marry a prostitute because over 90% of present day Nigerian Ladies are either refurbished or full time hoes. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by spencekat(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
I can, provided her body count is not up to 5.
Body count 5,is that one a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Gkemz: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
It's like asking can you buy a nigerian used car that has changed ownership from 1000 users...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by slivertongue: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Which kind question be dis nah?
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by bluefilm: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Pr0cter:
We can only hope that our wife to be is modest. Because the level of whory nowadays is much.

Most girls are either direct prrostitutes or indirect prrostitutes

Most guys nko? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by thegoodone1234(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yes
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by 93Miles: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
If she possesses my mom's attributes then I'll opt in.

After all, almost every girl is a ......
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by 9ZoriaMyShithol(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=eljayson post=71130285]Love is blind. Or so we have been told.

However, when it comes to settling down with a woman or man who used to be a prostitute, many people have decided to shine their eyes.

The question is, " CAN YOU MARRY A RETIRED PROSTITUTE"

Watch the crazy savage reactions and share your own opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOMGr-dBBew&t=13s

Open Space....
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Small080(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Capital NO, she'll carry her old habits one day

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Essential(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
any girl with more than one boyfriend is prostitute.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just like asking, can you marry a retired gay? NO!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by spencekat(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
1stCitizen:
With the high level of ex runz girls that we knew way back in school that are happily married today, I can safely say most married guys in Naija are married to ex prostitutes but just don't know it.

Many are screaming NO but somewhere, some place, there is an ex runz girl that is predestined to be their wife grin grin grin
True
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Burgerlomo: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Some housewives are far worst than a retired hoelosho as they conduct all their trades right from their hubbys home cool
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by SHANGALORLOR: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
You better stop deceiving yourself,because there is no retirement in prostitration. Even if you term it retirement, you,as a man your mind will never be at peace because due to the memory ,you will always suspect her at any moves she makes even when she is innocent.
so be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by 93Miles: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
yemifez:
so far she is not having any std and won't go back to her vomitus

Once a wh0re is forever a wh0re..

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by bluefilm: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jisos!

What is this I'm seeing?

Wow!

Abeg just scroll down and you'll see the number of holoshos viewing this thread like maaaad. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
hmm all things are possible, we shouldnt worry about the retired ones, but the active ones who have not been discovered by their husbands.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.