Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions (43261 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Sleeping With A Prostitute (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by famosh: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Gerrard59:

The vast majority of Nigerian males especially Nlders are hypocrites. Imagine men who fvck around desiring virgins? shocked

Probably these ladies sleep with fellow ladies. grin
Does it matter? Everyone is a hypocrite in that case!

For example, a very dark man that's not handsome will be telling you he wants a fine light skin babe with wicked curves & won't settle for anything less! A poor girl who doesn't even have any plan to improve her financial status will be claiming she wants only a rich man! Women who're very short will be rejecting their fellow short men! There are many more examples of people only wanting something they're not & the world has ended yet! That's life!
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by valentinos22(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2018
show me a non-virgin that is not a prostitute then i will kiss my nose.!!
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by OyinO: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2018
HELL NOOO!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by OyinO: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
Any gal not a virgin is a retired prostitute . Argue with ya forefathers
Hell NOO! What if the girl was deflowered by rape?! May be you should've asked your father to confirm before making this public false assertion.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2018
OyinO:

Hell NOO! What if the girl was deflowered by rape?! May be you should've asked your father to confirm before making this public false assertion.
dats an exception
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by romenna: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
if u r a girl and u've had sex wit more than one guy and u collected money from dem, and u tink u r not a prostitute, pls wen will u stop confusing urself?
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Truthshurts: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
It depends on who is marrying who....
In my own opinion, if you can bear the risk and the consequences that comes after...there is no problem, but if you can’t bear it...just don’t go there.
Many ladies and men have mate with many other sexes before getting to their destination. Some still went ahead to continue to go back to their vomit while some just started it for one reason or the other but there is no excuse if you were married. That’s where for better for worse comes in.

I married a prostitute who promised to change and I gave her that chance but some mounts before marriage she went back. Her excuse was I wasn’t around andcavailable cus I travelled out then. I forgive her and moved on with the wedding. After a year we had a child and she still went ahead again the second time and thus time it was worst so i had to quit the marriage and took custody of my child.

That’s a real story....my story.
If u have questions don’t pm me...say it here so everybody could learn from it.
So whoever want to into marrying a former, retired or once a prostitute should think very well, pray very well (what I regretted not doing) make more enquiries and open your eyes.
As point to note....not everybody is the same so don’t judge them the same as mine. Everybody is not the same

We have all sin.....let who have not be the first to throw the stone

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Amberon: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2018
So I take it your mom is among the active category right? No wonder you just described the state of her Expressway Vj.
killsmith:
I warned you the other time to keep your smelling pussy away from my mentions.

I have no cure for smelly pussies or vaginal infection. Stay away from me.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Amberon: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
I'm really sorry about your marital situation. The truth is that some people do change genuinely and never go back to their old ways. But for others it is an everyday struggle to quit. That is why you see some people going back to smoking/drinking even after quitting numerous times.

I wish you well, stay blessed.
Truthshurts:
It depends on who is marrying who....
In my own opinion, if you can bear the risk and the consequences that comes after...there is no problem, but if you can’t bear it...just don’t go there.
Many ladies and men have mate with many other sexes before getting to their destination. Some still went ahead to continue to go back to their vomit while some just started it for one reason or the other but there is no excuse if you were married. That’s where for better for worse comes in.

I married a prostitute who promised to change and I give her that chance but some mounts before marriage she went back. Her excuse was I wasn’t around andcavailable cus I travelled out then. I forgive her move on with the wedding. After a year we had a child and she still went ahead again the second time and thus time it was worst so u had to quit the marriage and took custody of my child.
That’s a real story....my story.
If u have questions don’t pm me...say it here so everybody could learn from it.
So whoever want to into marrying a former, retired or once a prostitute should think very well, pray very well (what I regret not doing) make more enquiries and open your eyes.
As point to note....not everybody is the same so don’t judge them the same as mine
We have all sin.....let who have not be the first to throw the stone

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by GuntersChain(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Who is a prostitute? In this era of slay queen/mama's.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Amberon: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Lmao, low life braggart. It's obvious your hoe mother got you through prostitution hence the reason why your mental state is in anomaly. Smello forming posh! [s]
yeyerolling:
i dont have time for riff raffs like u. My low IQ has made my company over 30k dols today thru trading. As for my mum she married a virgin lol. And she dey uk on vacation while urs dey house roasting corn hahahah. Take my middle finger.
[/s]
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Amberon: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Like it's hurting you, lmao
SocialJustice:
Truth hurts. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Amberon:
Lmao, low life braggart. It's obvious your hoe mother got you through prostitution hence the reason why your mental state is in anomaly. Smello forming posh!
we posh we dont form. My croc shoe can buy all ur banjo bend down select shoes/ sandals . Hehehehe. Pained loser. Send in ur cv maybe i can find u job.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by killsmith(f): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Amberon:
So I take it your mom is among the active category right? No wonder you just described the state of her Expressway Vj.
take your smelling pussy away from my notifications. Useless girl. What other defense do you have apart from mentioning people's mother's?

You are all over the Internet defending the act of swallowing dicks and semen. You're the only lady doing this. Defending oloshoism. If your mother should read all your posts on nairaland, do you think she'll be happy that upon her sweat to give you good education, training and upbringing, you ended up being an advocate for oloshos on the internet? Don't you have a life? Or are you looking for customers on nairaland?

Go and look for something tangible to do with your life asides mentioning mothers and defending the shameless act of sleeping with everything that has a dicck.

Olosho.
Akunna.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by poweredcom(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ihatelove:

Your mama

Ashewoooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Amberon: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lmao....dude you mean your mom is all that? Hahahahaha. It must suck to have a hoe mother.
killsmith:
take your smelling pussy away from my notifications. Useless girl. What other defense do you have apart from mentioning people's mother's?

You are all over the Internet defending the act of swallowing dicks and semen. You're the only lady doing this. Defending oloshoism. If your mother should read all your posts on nairaland, do you think she'll be happy that upon her sweat to give you good education, training and upbringing, you ended up being an advocate for oloshos on the internet? Don't you have a life? Or are you looking for customers on nairaland?

Go and look for something tangible to do with your life asides mentioning mothers and defending the shameless act of sleeping with everything that has a dicck.

Olosho.
Akunna.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Amberon: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Your mother wearing torn wrappers would need the job better... [s]
yeyerolling:
we posh we dont form. My croc shoe can buy all ur banjo bend down select shoes/ sandals . Hehehehe. Pained loser. Send in ur cv maybe i can find u job.
[/s]
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by killsmith(f): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Amberon:
Lmao....dude you mean your mom is all that? Hahahahaha. It must suck to have a hoe mother.
blood is obviously thicker than water. Only an oloshow can give birth to an oloshow. Go and look for the next person to sell your borehole pvssy and that of your mother to.

I recommend you and your oloshow mother should get yourself id cards for your ashawo business or put the name of your brothel on your signature. This is a better way to help them patronize you and the prostitute of your mother....

Fvckin prostitute.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Amberon: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
I didn't read your thrash but hey, ask your mom to take tests. I'm sure she must've contacted lots of STDs prostituting with destitutes. [s]
killsmith:
blood is obviously thicker than water. Only an oloshow can give birth to an oloshow. Go and look for the next person to sell your borehole pvssy and that of your mother to.

I recommend you and your oloshow mother should get yourself id cards for your ashawo business or put the name of your brothel on your signature. This is a better way to help them patronize you and the prostitute of your mother....

Fvckin prostitute.
[/s]
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by alexola20(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by clumsydyna: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rozaytee:
my dear brostitudes plenty pass prostitutes oo.. lol
God bless your daddy, so you know them too, but are we the only ones that know that brostitution is the trend now? shocked I bet there are a lot of them on nairaland looking for who to leach on.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by tunize(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
90% of girls na prostitute nah. Any girl that is bleeping other guyz all in the name of money or any other purpose na that category nah they're all guilty
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Burgerlomo: 1:43am On Sep 14, 2018
lefulefu:
have u seen a materialistic woman dats not a runzwoman? Wetin make those ladies dey do am? Is not about getting money and d good tinzs of life sharp sharp? Thing is if the lady u with is just too materialistic then chances are she fit dey d leaguecheesy.in short materialism is one of the quickest way to know demcheesy.today she pose with Givenchi handbag for instagram..tommorow she pose with gucci handbag with expensive hairdo all over.wetin dat one tell ucheesy.

I hear you cool
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Sir may i ask you for something?
what
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Floxyijeoma(f): 4:41am On Apr 05, 2023
stano2:
hehehehe...
Even those that once that once their girlfriend leaves his room she lands on another man's bed will be saying "NO".
No be only girl wey the stand for road be Ashawo.

At least they ones that stand on the road, they ply one city that they are not an indigine of but u see those runs girls u call girlfriend, that one can have Uncles in 36states she visits.

Some guys sef be confirm Ashawo too.

It is only in Nigeria, you will be telling someone a story and the person will be replying with "I dey tell u" .
I no understand
You cracked my ribs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.