Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (62500 Views)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by johnmattew: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
her natural look is so awesome......
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by dreamwords: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
after making her up she goes to bang another nigga
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:
I still prefer her natural look.undecided

Wit u on that
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:
kiss

Baby girl it's complicated to escape fate.

And you are abusing it.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Divay22(f): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Awwwww
That's so sweet kiss kissBut mine won't do this o cry
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

And you are abusing it.
I'm sorry!
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

And you are abusing it.
I'm sorry!
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by uuzba(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
What a woman can do, a man can do even better.

You won't find other men to compete with? Na woman you dey compete with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:
I'm sorry!

Mbok yak mi

Edii ikot
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by timibare(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
He should have helped her redesign her pupil so it doesn't tell the time. What kinda useless 4 O'clock eyes is this? angry

Her eyes clearly show she is retarrded and cannot have an IQ greater than 16.
omg!!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
He should have helped her redesign her pupil so it doesn't tell the time. What kinda useless 4 O'clock eyes is this? angry

Ewwww... You're so bitter.

I saw your comment and d smile on my lips died!
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by spiritofthedead: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Haba why
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mbok yak mi

Edii ikot

I say..
Monica no be today
Me and you don dey fight e don tey
I no go pursue woman I go change my ways
I go reduce the panana
I no go it again no (yawa)
If you leave me yawa go dey (see gobe)
Baby Yawa go dey
Baby if you leave me yawa go dey (see gobe)
Baby yawa go dey oh
Only you go chop belle full (ajeh)
I no go play you for a fool (ajeh)
No be april fool (ajeh)
This is how I used to do (ajeh)
No be April fool (ajeh)
Cassava for two (ajeh)
Baby all for you (ajeh)
Oh my baby forgive oh
I nor go do it again no
Oh my baby forgive oh
I no go do it again oh

Baby i no get excuse (i no get excuse)
Her body do kunfu
You know say pilo no be fine
She do me 1 by 2 (eh)
Oyemu aki alcohol
Na hin shack shacki all
My eye con dey turn, i come dey fall oh
Na hin she catch me
If you leave me yawa go dey (See gobe)
Baby Yawa go dey
My Baby if you leave me yawa go dey (see gobe)
Baby yawa go dey
No be april fool (ajeh)
No be April fool (ajeh)
Cassava for two (ajeh)
Baby all for you (ajeh)
I stay away from this girls, all of me for you
I go blind on 6 times, got my eyes on you
Anything you want make I do, I do (yeh yeh)
Baby girl I cross my heart for you
And I go gaga for you, forget Diana for you
Anything you want make me do, I do
I show my love for you
My baby boo .. and you should know
Baby If you leave me yawa go dey (See gobe)
Baby Yawa go dey
My Baby if you leave me yawa go dey (see gobe)
Baby yawa go dey
No be April fool (ajeh)
No be April fool (ajeh)
Cassava for two (ajeh)
Baby all for you (ajeh) Monica eh, oh my baby forgive oh (i no go do it again)
I no go do it again ooh
Oh my baby forgive oh (i no go do it again)
I no go do it again ooh

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:
Awwwww That's so sweet kiss kissBut mine won't do this o cry
Why won't he?
I think you deserve it.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:
I still prefer her natural look.undecided
Why you too dey lie like this grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

Why won't he?

I think you deserve it.
I don't know.. But I haven't asked him to anyway.
Lemme not conclude too soon
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
dreamwords:
after making her up she goes to bang another nigga

Word!

That's why I don't waste my time on these hos.

They don't deserve a minute of my time..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by highpriestess: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Why you too dey lie like this grin
lol.

the husby/bf tried o.

but you see, all these too much make up is just a turn off for me.grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Divay22(f): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

Word!

That's why I don't waste my time on these hos.

They don't deserve a minute of my time..
cool cool
I'm just not in the mood for plenty talk..
Just have fun.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:

lol.

the husby/bf tried o.

but you see, all these too much make up is just a turn off for me.grin
grin grin grin
The guy tried no doubt. He is one in a million.

While our nairaland Kids alpha males are busy wailing and bashing women online, some real men are loving up their women. Interesting smiley

Hope you had a nice day. I made the journey today.smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:
I don't know.. But I haven't asked him to anyway. Lemme not conclude too soon
When you are tired of your man give me a call...
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:
I don't know.. But I haven't asked him to anyway. Lemme not conclude too soon
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

While our nairaland Kids alpha males are busy wailing and bashing women online, some real men are loving up their women. Interesting smiley

Will what thing the guy did makes the girl stay faithful to him?
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Divay22(f): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

The fact is, I haven't even gotten enough of him not to talk of tired.
And for calling you, In your dreams son n
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

Will what thing the guy did makes the girl stay faithful to him?

Little gestures like this forms great memories and greater bonds. So yet when a woman is tempted to cheat or leave, these memories play back. This make it difficult for her to leave but easier to stay around. So Yes it does.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by highpriestess: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

lol. their bashing ends online.

woow, How Is mum and dad?
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:

lol. their bashing ends online.

woow, How Is mum and dad?
All na wash grin

I didn't visit them, I went elsewhere. I feel guilty but money must be made cry . I will make it up with them sha.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Little gestures like this forms great memories and greater bonds. So yet when a woman is tempted to cheat or leave, these memories play back. This make it difficult for her to leave but easier to stay around. So Yes it does.

Finna start my makeup class soon
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by highpriestess: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
All na wash grin

I didn't visit them, I went elsewhere. I feel guilty but money must be made cry . I will make it up with them sha.
You delivered your goods today?
woow!!
I like sharing profits.lipsrsealed
better visit that woman oo.angrywink
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:
The fact is, I haven't even gotten enough of him not to talk of tired. And for calling you, In your dreams son n

Sounds like you're addicted to him.

Addiction is bad..
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:
The fact is, I haven't even gotten enough of him not to talk of tired. And for calling you, In your dreams son n

Sounds like you're addicted to him.

Addiction is bad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.