Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (62502 Views)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2018
She no fine both ways

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Naija2mumu(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2018
PrincessB1:
Wow! He tried
Cam I do it with your face
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Naija2mumu(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2018
I cant wait to meet her
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Admiralwale(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2018
I tink she looks more cute without makeup.

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by SAMBARRY: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:
He should have helped her redesign her pupil so it doesn't tell the time. What kinda useless 4 O'clock eyes is this? angry

Her eyes clearly show she is retarrded and cannot have an IQ greater than 16.
what kind of Painment and misery is this? You better get help fast
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by yusufhaji(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
What a woman can do, a man can do even better.
please can I ve ur no
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by CSTR1005: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
The guy tried no doubt. He is one in a million.

While our nairaland Kids alpha males are busy wailing and bashing women online, some real men are loving up their women. Interesting smiley

Hope you had a nice day. I made the journey today.smiley
So wasting your time doing this nonsense is love to you?

May God give you a man like this.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by LuciferKristi: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2018
andrewegbuna:

You are retarded also cause someone can't have an iq of 16.Iq is measured from 70-160

The average IQ of a sub saharan African (like yourself) is 67.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609001275&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjG7fWZr7fdAhUHIsAKHcIqBggQFggPMAE&usg=AOvVaw1rqreRj5ZhvqCngNNr_l0c

When ranked by countries' average, countries like Equatorial Guinea, Gabon & Gambia scored between 60-56.

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

You're officially the dumbest person I've ever seen on Nairaland.

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Baby boo I'm wet

Got get a towel and dry up uh.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by jbnm: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:
He should have helped her redesign her pupil so it doesn't tell the time. What kinda useless 4 O'clock eyes is this? angry

the man like am like that which one come be ur own?
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2018
93Miles:

Got get a towel and dry up uh.

What!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by mechanics(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by mechanics(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
highpriestess:
I still prefer her natural look.undecided
Even me.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by PrincessB1(f): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Naija2mumu:
Cam I do it with your face
Why not, just make sure the make-up is light and that it comes out fine.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Ikpongiton: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Smh
sydney morning herald,abi?
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by GetCofOProperty: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, Nigerians should start thinking Entrepreneurial/Entrepreneurship rather than fixed on a salary mindset. Consider this and check out this topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4729851/think-business-the-yet-fully-explored#71136619 VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Ismaila14Nuhu(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
he doesn't have work
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Emperornice: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Emperornice: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

The average IQ of a sub saharan African (like yourself) is 67.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609001275&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjG7fWZr7fdAhUHIsAKHcIqBggQFggPMAE&usg=AOvVaw1rqreRj5ZhvqCngNNr_l0c

When ranked by countries' average, countries like Equatorial Guinea, Gabon & Gambia scored between 60-56.

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

You're officially the dumbest person I've ever seen on Nairaland.

U finish d clown

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Naija2mumu(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
PrincessB1:

Why not, just make sure the make-up is light and that it comes out fine.
i de learn make now only 4 you angry
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by PrincessB1(f): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Naija2mumu:
i de learn make now only 4 you angry
Good wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by SavageMode: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
mrkings84:
Afterall our ex president was right when he said Nigerian youth are lazy.....
grin cheesy cheesy

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu