Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (62504 Views)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Lilymax(f): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
He should have helped her redesign her pupil so it doesn't tell the time. What kinda useless 4 O'clock eyes is this? angry

Her eyes clearly show she is retarrded and cannot have an IQ greater than 16.
Something really went wrong in your creation story undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

Finna start my makeup class soon
Here we go again with the Rush! Nigerians are always in a hurry but never moving. grin

Get to know what interest your lady, what brings smile to her face and melt her heart. Then bring out something spectacular out of it. You might just be wasting your time learning Make up.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:
The fact is, I haven't even gotten enough of him not to talk of tired. And for calling you, In your dreams son n

Sounds like you're addicted to him.

Addiction is bad..
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:

You delivered your goods today?
woow!!
I like sharing profits.lipsrsealed
better visit that woman oo.angrywink
Goods ke? grin Not that ooo. just like to seal a deal.

Tiff angry

I will, may God help me. Did you go out today?
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Here we go again with the Rush! Nigerians are always in a hurry but never moving. grin

Get to know what interest your lady, what brings smile to her face and melt her heart. Then bring out something spectacular out of it. You might just be wasting your time learning Make up.

What interest, brings smile and melt a lady of this generation's heart is money. Nothing more..
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

What interest, brings smile and melt a lady of this generation's heart is money. Nothing more..
Your loss not mine. Deal with it smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Your gain not mine. Deal with it smiley

Ok dear.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by rims4emmy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jobless guy. Ur mate r making millions but u r here making a woman hair and she will still go and Bleep another dude with d hair. Jobless idiot
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Publicity stunt! It was a class and a whole lotta editing. *spoiler alert* It wasn't him, him wasn't it, wasn't it him
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
tujuka607:
grammar..

I'm one of your secret admirers..

Each time I see you on a thread, I must open that thread..

Keep doing the good work.

May God correct every error in your life as you are correcting errors in our
posts. Ameen....

Who are you plagiaristssss shocked

You're everywhere grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 3kay945(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:
He should have helped her redesign her pupil so it doesn't tell the time. What kinda useless 4 O'clock eyes is this? angry

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Divay22(f): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

Sounds like you're addicted to him.

Addiction is bad..
cheesy grin
Don't worry, we're cool with that
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by 93Miles: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Divay22:
cheesy grin Don't worry, we're cool with that
I wish y'all best of luck.
But in case..

My line is always open..
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by wowcatty: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2018
Your life must be feeling canned with sardines! Dumb sadist!
LuciferKristi:

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2018
franchasng:
you this girl, u go about slapping your elders, they will beat u blue black o[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
cheesy What about those your friends overseas which of them is still interested in wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by IYANGBALI: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Rubbish and joblessness
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You are retarded also cause someone can't have an iq of 16.Iq is measured from 70-160
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I'm...

Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Ikpongiton: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2018
jobless and mindless ,Lazy youth
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Ikpongiton: 5:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Valro:
I for like do this for my babe o, but that ll be the end of us grin
you mean that another man will snatch her?
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 13, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
What a woman can do, a man can do even better.
check make up history, men started it.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Ikpongiton: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2018
salt1:
I hope they marry.
After all this shameless publicity
the girl will abandon that unemployed man and berth with a complete man,cuz this one can not operate a family with children.imagine children watching their father, doing this to their mother
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Ikpongiton: 5:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Divay22:
Awwwww
That's so sweet kiss kissBut mine won't do this o cry
because he must work hard and provide for the family otherwise,he is an infidel.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Ikpongiton: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mbok yak mi

Edii ikot
akpara ino
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Wow. I'm happy to know this.

Thank you very much.

You're welcome smiley.
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by buchilino(m): 6:07am On Sep 13, 2018
WOMEN N MAKEUPS
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by jimb(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

see bad mouth
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by donjobill: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2018
Quite romantic!
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Frankicent(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Nawa ooo she haters... Wait self who let you loose... oga gon back to hell jawe..
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Ikpongiton:
akpara ino

Smh

Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures)