Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed (603 Views)

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by DaddyNimo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
How do you discharge a girl you mistakenly chyked only to find out she no get levels. No job, no business, not from rich home. I've told her I drink, smoke skunk, etc she still dey trip, even told her I'm a woman beater (which of course I'm not). Omo how do I discharge this human being abeg.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Guerella: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hahaha daddy, you cannot discharge her, she is your soul mate lmao

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by DaddyNimo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Guerella:
Hahaha daddy, you cannot discharge her, she is your soul mate lmao
I no want abeg...na mistake I do toast her o I swear
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Guerella: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I no want abeg...na mistake I do toast her o I swear

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Naija2mumu(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
DaddyNimo:
How do you discharge a girl you mistakenly chyked only to find out she no get levels. No job, no business, not from rich home. I've told her I drink, smoke skunk, etc she still dey trip, even told her I'm a woman beater (which of course I'm not). Omo how do I discharge this human being abeg.
after discharging your natural milk in her tea abi.

Just unfuck her. That's all.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cat got your tongue
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by DaddyNimo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
LivingFree:
Cat got your tongue
See as you just fine anyhow, you bi mammy water?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
DaddyNimo:

See as you just fine anyhow, you bi mammy water?

You never learn your lesson... you here still chyking and toasting, anyhow shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Homeboiy: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Very simple nah
1. Act like a leper
2. Go carry ashawo come house, make sure say she sees u
she go decide
3. Koo way ya nah
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Eberechi24(f): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
ignore/nonchalant stop picking calls/calling stop replying messages
lack of communication kills relationship
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by stars2018: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
I swear I have been in this poo, I was now asking my self who send me grin
Anyway my broda run, avoid taking calls & seeing her, tell her you are not in town etc,
DaddyNimo:

(1) (Reply)

Lovely New Photos Of Charlyboy's Daughter, Dewy And Her Partner / An Open Letter To Foolish Lover / Husband Divorces Wife After Catching Her Cheating With Another Man Via Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.