Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (59320 Views)

The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by virago(f): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
tstx:
I talkam..... pikin no go just come out dey call papa useless

Have you heard the side of the story Everything you have heard has only been from one source yet you have come to a conclusion
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by virago(f): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
blackboy:
What role did you play? He can talk but his dad cant.

Takes 2 to tango. I know of a similar case but if you hear what the child did to the father you will understand.

There is no smoke without fire.

Thank you my broda
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by virago(f): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm disappointed in this your comment

Papa wey no send you, is that one a father ?

How do you know that the man no send am , have you heard the man's side of the story
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
alezzy13:

yes its a possibility.

but taking it out on the child is unspeakably wicked. if care is not taken it can scar the child for life, unless there is Divine intervention.

Yes, you're right.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by lereinter(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
i understand him very well
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
No matter what your father do... is still your father with out him you wount be in this world......God will be the one to judge.. you can't judge by your self.. cry
you won't understand his plight because you don't have such father.

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by temmytee2309: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
My so called father had abandoned me and my siblings for more than 15years, it's been only mum who is on 25k salary that has been taking all the responsibilities. Ow i graduated from primary, secondary school and ow am now in d uni doesnt concern him at all and u want me to start praising him or recognize him as a father. God forbid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
All I will say is, no matter how much you were hurt by your father, you should find a way to forgive him; moreso, even now that he's late.

Although, I am in no way condoning how he treated you, realise that he also may have had a very difficult childhood with his own father, that shaped his entire adult life.

Well, maybe I should stop here, because I don't have a full enough perspective to say more.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by paskilo247(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is ur story. If only ur father was here to give his own story. I have seen guys who beat and humiliate their fathers. Its unfortunate u never forgave ur father before he died, my brother na big problem.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by shurlermoz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
No matter what your father do... is still your father with out him you wount be in this world......God will be the one to judge.. you can't judge by your self.. cry

You are not sure of that.

For example the father might be aware that he is impotent and can not father any child, and may be keeping quiet just to save face.

No real father will hate all his children.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by elmodee7(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2018
heartless fool. very immature.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by OyinO: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2018
It is very clear, except to numb and dumb brains, that this stewpid guy offended the late father by following and doing something nasty as a result of what his useless mother has been brainwashing him about his late father. Now he won't say what he did that made the father condemned him as a bad mummy's boy.
He took sides with the useless mother to rebel against and punish the late father. Now the mother has achieved her aims by turning and using the kids against their father. Very weak and emotional fellow who doesn't know that his dad is gone and that he would follow someday. Shame on this Otondo corper!

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by OyinO: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2018
temmytee2309:
My so called father had abandoned me and my siblings for more than 15years, it's been only mum who is on 25k salary that has been taking all the responsibilities. Ow i graduated from primary, secondary school and ow am now in d uni doesnt concern him at all and u want me to start praising him or recognize him as a father. God forbid.
Taaah!!! Mummy's pet indeed. What efforts have you made to unite with your father? Did he reject you when you went to him? Stewpid mothers have a way of brainwashing kids against their separated husbands just to get a pound of flesh for separation. Dont be a used tool of such family tussle. Go to your dad, and only take your stand based on how he accepts or rejects you.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 11doubledee: 1:29am On Sep 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
It is not all fathers that deserves to be a father o. Just thank God for ur own.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 11doubledee: 1:35am On Sep 14, 2018
temmytee2309:
Don't mind them, some fathers are worse than the devil sef. The ones that are privileged wouldn't understand your pain when you are alone growing up in this wicked world.
Make Dem leave preaching for BISHOP

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by gabinogem(m): 1:38am On Sep 14, 2018
vineyardfarms:
No matter the pain, hurts and rejection, he is still the father. The parents separated for ( undisclossed) reasons. Nobody knows what transpired except themselves. I would have sat my mother down to dig dipper. We are on the surface. It is a pity he carried the pain, anger and unforgiving heart to the grave. This is a lesson for us all, to let go of anger and hatred.
it is sheer foolhardiness for someone to sow hatred & expecting to reap love.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 11doubledee: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Jolar101:

You have not been in situations of this nature in your life.

Assuming his mother wasn't there to trained him to the level he is today, what would have happened?
Probably a nuisance.dont mind all these holier than thou,some of them would have done far worse.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 11doubledee: 2:20am On Sep 14, 2018
ohosi4real:
That mean d course don enter ur family because ur male children 2 they may also do d same to u
Biggest lie! Don't bad things happen to good people and vice versa?
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 11doubledee: 2:28am On Sep 14, 2018
myrtech:
Cursed corper
Cursed father.maybe the father did the same to his father

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 11doubledee: 2:44am On Sep 14, 2018
chia200:

Giving you life is everything,
but caring for you is not all his responsibility

Still appreciate him,

who knows how you will care for your own family
Which life? The one he begged for?
You can tell that to dj cuppy,xclusive or Davido
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by GIFTD: 4:27am On Sep 14, 2018
vedaxcool:
In cases like this, it is always better to learn from his mistakes than publicize. Least karma comes knocking on your door.
he's exactly his dad so so selfish his mother could neither help either too to come out from this crude mentality. Only Jesus can save!
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by wolesmile(m): 5:58am On Sep 14, 2018
astOorR:

You didn’t equally see where the Bible said, FATHERS, provoke not your children unto wrought(anger) Eph 6:4
preach it balanced please.
So u are saying u can do same to your father, right?
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2018
blackboy:
What role did you play? He can talk but his dad cant.

Takes 2 to tango. I know of a similar case but if you hear what the child did to the father you will understand.

There is no smoke without fire.

That said, no matter what, there is something called fatherly love
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by dahnimoh(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2018
I guess you would have asked your mother secretly to know what actually was her problems with your her to find out if he is truly your father.

There may be secret you may not know or better still go for a DNA test to know who your biological father is first to know where to direct your anger or come to social media and wash your dirty linen.

Not all Fathers are Father.

Your mother may have a secret she may be hiding from you and you may be directing your anger to a wrong person unknowingly.
Your "Father" may decide to keep it away from you knowing that you are the vocal type as we can all see here.

At youth service age ,you have still not grown up.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Sagamite(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

You are a pure fuuucktard!

Along with all the people that liked you post.

Your moronic ass thinks sperm donation is all that is required to be honoured, respected, cherished and valuable.

3 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Sagamite(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:
never speak Ill about the dead, but there are fathers and there are Dad. people who grew up with Dad's don't know what people who grew up with mere biological "Father" go through

Because?

Try and explain the sense in your statement.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Sagamite(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Uyi168:
Maybe he wasnt your biological dad

And he could not tell him that instead?
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2018
You are very stupid for this your statement.. coming to my mention and saying this trash.. get a life bro. undecided lipsrsealed
Sagamite:

You are a pure fuuucktard!

Along with all the people that liked you post.

Your moronic ass thinks sperm donation is all that is required to be honoured, respected, cherished and valuable.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by vineyardfarms: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2018
gabinogem:
it is sheer foolhardiness for someone to sow hatred & expecting to reap love.
l understand your pain and hurting, but two wrongs cannot make a right. It takes brokeness of heart to forgive, even @ the cross Jesus forgave.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by femliany(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2018
leave him, he will become a father too and eventually knows why 7 comes after 6
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by iammo(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Sagamite:

Because?

Try and explain the sense in your statement.

as a Yoruba man it is socially inappropriate in my culture to speak ill of a person in the immediate aftermath of their death, again as a muslim, it is frowned upon by my religious beliefs. lastly ghost and metaphysics is still observable by science but not explainable as current technology can't go beyond our current reality, as universe is believed to contain black matters that are beyond human reality e.g blackhole/wormhole. true nature and dimension of gravity. people with wisdom would be smart to stay clear of invoking/provoking "ghost" or occultic phenomenon if they are not certain of the result of the such
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Rozaytee: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2018
I agree wit him... mine was more useless sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.