Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (59324 Views)

The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by morgan844: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2018
the problem with this boy is that He does not know his father. the whole story is that the assumed father married the boy mother not knowing that she was pregnant for another man the whole secret came to light when the mother deliver the boy at 7 months and two weeks it was then the assumed father denied the paternity of the boy because he claimed that he never slept with the woman before he married her and how come she had a baby that is not a premature before 8months.the boy should better look for his father because the assumed father and his relations knows the truth. no body even welcome him and he is online disgracing his mother who does not what to tell him his real father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by boyjo: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2018
Newsmania kindly tell his dad didn`t know what he was doing.
The dad wants to bless them, and say good things to them but he was under influence.
Immediately after saying such to them, he would never even remember that he ever said such words to them.
The dd was probably confused alll his life why every one hates him. Poor soul.

That is why it is good to pray.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Allansmith: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Wow....So sure there is more to the Man hating on the Kids and also very sure the mother would have lots of answers to what might warrant the Man hating on this kids...(Using Kids as he might have found out that the Kids are all not his and maybe found out late)
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Allansmith: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Thumbs up for this....The Mother sure has something she has and is still hiding from the Boy.....I hope the boy would be able to ask his mother questions and also pray the Woman would be true to her son and other siblings too.

morgan844:
the problem with this boy is that He does not know his father. the whole story is that the assumed father married the boy mother not knowing that she was pregnant for another man the whole secret came to light when the mother deliver the boy at 7 months and two weeks it was then the assumed father denied the paternity of the boy because he claimed that he never slept with the woman before he married her and how come she had a baby that is not a premature before 8months.the boy should better look for his father because the assumed father and his relations knows the truth. no body even welcome him and he is online disgracing his mother who does not what to tell him his real father

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by CioAngels(f): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thank God you and your siblings were able to move on. Maybe your father had a younger wife who made sure she raised your sweet memories off his brain. Now, he is dead, please forgive him if you can.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Sagamite(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
You are very stupid for this your statement.. coming to my mention and saying this trash.. get a life bro. undecided lipsrsealed

You are a cretinous fuuucktard!

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Sagamite(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:

as a Yoruba man it is socially inappropriate in my culture to speak ill of a person in the immediate aftermath of their death, again as a muslim, it is frowned upon by my religious beliefs. lastly ghost and metaphysics is still observable by science but not explainable as current technology can't go beyond our current reality, as universe is believed to contain black matters that are beyond human reality e.g blackhole/wormhole. true nature and dimension of gravity. people with wisdom would be smart to stay clear of invoking/provoking "ghost" or occultic phenomenon if they are not certain of the result of the such

Don't think you can hide stupidity behind "our culture/tradition/religion".

That part of your Yoruba culture is reetarded. Don't follow retardation.

That part of your Islamic Religion is reetarded. Don't follow retardation.

The rest of your post is meaningless grammar and pure gibberish.

Because someone is dead does not and should not immune them from criticism of their deeds in the eyes of anyone with a brain.

3 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
You are very stupid bro.... leme just ingnore you.. lack of home training....quote author=Sagamite post=71198750]

You are a cretinous fuuucktard!

Shut up![/quote]
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by iammo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sagamite:

Don't think you can hide stupidity behind "our culture/tradition/religion".

That part of your Yoruba culture is reetarded. Don't follow retardation.

That part of your Islamic Religion is reetarded. Don't follow retardation.

The rest of your post is meaningless grammar and pure gibberish.

Because someone is dead does not and should not immune them from criticism of their deeds in the eyes of anyone with a brain.

live your life to the best of your understanding, I will never force my believes on you, life is simply about what you make as you own truth and what truth you exchange with/from others, however truth is mere compiled thoughts, narratives and and experience of life of different individuals. So you don't have to believe metaphysics or ghost or afterlife. and I won't impose my believes on you. as it is mainly my own perception of life, just like yanny or yarry IG trend, life means different to every individual
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by GoldHorse(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
blackboy:
What role did you play? He can talk but his dad cant.

Takes 2 to tango. I know of a similar case but if you hear what the child did to the father you will understand.

There is no smoke without fire.

Or what the mother did to the father.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by alexola20(m): 4:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Ayobami7(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Ziggylady(f): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Psoul:
I still maintain that the boy is an irresponsible son.
Now, he has revealed where he got his irresponsibility from.
He is a product or a broken home. Probably, he choose to stay with his mother. May be the mother was seeing small cash den.
The mom brainwashed him and fed him with so many hate stories against his father.
He started seeing the father as a nobody.
The man kept suffering all alone.
May be God opened way for the man and he started getting small small money.
By then, the mom was no longer doing so fine.
He then started coming back to the father for things like school fees, house rent etc.
The man refused.
His hatred for the man skyrocketed.

Increasingly,males in Nigeria are becoming more and more irresponsible and wicked...You think the whole World revolves around you hence your repugnant attitude to women..

If you like abandon your kids because you have issues with their mum....Your kids will not only ignore you all in your old ages like is usually the case,but celebrtate hour death as well..

A word is enough for the wise.

Let me warn you. If you did not repent from this way you are threading, you will definitely find it very difficult in life.
This is not a curse.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Ziggylady(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Psoul:
I still maintain that the boy is an irresponsible son.
Now, he has revealed where he got his irresponsibility from.
He is a product or a broken home. Probably, he choose to stay with his mother. May be the mother was seeing small cash den.
The mom brainwashed him and fed him with so many hate stories against his father.
He started seeing the father as a nobody.
The man kept suffering all alone.
May be God opened way for the man and he started getting small small money.
By then, the mom was no longer doing so fine.
He then started coming back to the father for things like school fees, house rent etc.
The man refused.
His hatred for the man

Let me warn you. If you did not repent from this way you are threading, you will definitely find it very difficult in life.
This is not a curse.

No need for these useless curses cos they will only backfire and consumme you if you are irresponsible and abandon your kids..

More and more Nigerian males are becoming increasingly irresponsible to their kids,if you sire Children and abandon them frolicking with other women because you have issues with their mother,then your kids will not only abandon you in your old ages but will be indifferent to your demise at best or celebrate it openly at worst as is the case of this Victor dude..

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Psoul(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

No need for these useless curses cos they will only backfire and consumme you if you are irresponsible and abandon your kids..

More and more Nigerian males are becoming increasingly irresponsible to their kids,if you sire Children and abandon them frolicking with other women because you have issues with their mother,then your kids will not only abandon you in your old ages but will be indifferent to your demise at best or celebrate it openly at worst as is the case of this Victor dude..

My dear girl, don't worry about me. I will rather advise u to worry much about ur own life.
I am very fortunate to grow up in a responsible family where love, peace unity and fear of God is our watchword.
My parents were so close that people look forward to see if there will be a day they will quarrel. They disappointed the expectations of those hoping they will quarrel.

I learned a lot from them. I learned that no matter what the case is, never incite ur kids against each other nor against any of the parents.
I learned love for my wife and kids. I learned that family if everything. When all fail, family will always be a fallback.
Very fortunately, I am not disappointing nor lacking in the above implementations. I am comfortably and happily married for years now. I have one of the most happiest family. I have lovely grown up children than what u may imagine. I am fortunate to marry a woman that shares the same fear with me. The fear of ..."God I don't want anything to come inbetween me and my family."

Infidelity is not something to worry in our relationship cos it does not exist and I pray it does not.
Now u see why I said u should not worry about me.

Then back to the topic. I still maintain that that boy is very irresponsible by publicly celebrating his father's death and calling his dead father devilish names. This irresponsibility may have bn induced by one of the parents, but that does not exonerate the guy. He will still receive his due punishment for that irresponsibility if he continues that way.
Take it or leave it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.