Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (59322 Views)

The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by bigocean(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wizkid could borrow a leaf or two from this story Shaa.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by chia200: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm disappointed in this your comment

Papa wey no send you, is that one a father ?

Giving you life is everything,
but caring for you is not all his responsibility

Still appreciate him,

who knows how you will care for your own family

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmm, Only who feels it knows it... I feel your pains man.. was in your shoes but I'm out now even though mine wasn't about hating and raining abuses but still, growing up without a mother/father even while both of them still have breath for 31years is not something I wish for anyone (child)... But it's well, just find a place in your heart to forgive him in death cause forgiveness is the key to unlock a smooth life running... What more can I say ? ? It's well with you my man. May God bless every hard-working parent out there... May situation like VICTORs never befall US. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by romenna: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
unnecessary hate!
some pipo like us lost our dad at a very tender age, still na success dey rush us
dey there dey blame anoda man

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
With out your father sperm do you think you will be alive.. grin
Softhands:
Imagine this rubbish talk o... So if your father raped your only sister and conived with hired killers to eliminate you, from your premise of "No matter what he does, father is still father" abi? That kind man na to still dey shine your teeth dey call am "daddy" abi? This ur statement is easier said when you are not the one wearing the shoes...

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by gaby(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Very tricky and dicy one here..

Bro, you should have broken this cycle and shown how you are the bigger and better one by way of your education.

Calling him out and showing this much resentment was ill conceived and not well thought through.

The honest and bitter truth is that you played on his lane and equal to him in all his wrongs..

Now tell me, how are you any better, more enlightened and a true Christian. Because I know you must be a Sunday Sunday church dude.

I proposed that you should have broken the cycle because, daddy in his ignorance and bitterness could have been transmitting, transmissioning sorry...transforming what his own dad transformed him into, and I honestly and prayerfully hope you won't be passing this on to yours.

Break the evil cycle and define your lineage in/with love..

Always let love lead and guide.

Cheers bro..

Enjoy my siggy people

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
No matter what your father do... is still your father with out him you wount be in this world......God will be the one to judge.. you can't judge by your self.. cry

maybe he is not the father!!!

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Soon. cheesy
Legend1145:
When is God coming to Judge
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by alexola20(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
It could be so because the guy was so daft going to the publice abusing hisfather. He could be his step father. undecided
tumababa:

maybe he is not the father!!!

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by tintingz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Even if u feel he didn't do much for u in life, he at least contributed sperm. This hatred is a terrible thing.
This guy has got serious daddy issues
Giving the sperm as nothing to do with living or should be given accolades, can a sperm fertilize on it own? can a baby survive on it own?

What's the essence of having a child and then abandoning the child?

5 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Softhands(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oh! So that's the angle you are coming from? U need 2018 strokes of the cane...
adewumiopeyemi:
With out your father sperm do you think you will be alive.. grin

3 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by tolulope1990(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
No matter what your father do... is still your father with out him you wount be in this world......God will be the one to judge.. you can't judge by your self.. cry
Shut up

4 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
tintingz:
Giving the sperm as nothing to do with living or should be given accolades, can a sperm fertilize on it own? can a baby survive on it own?

he was still instrumental in him being born although God should be given all the glory. But he was an instrument for God. I think he is being childish and has serious daddy issues...unresolved psychological stuff. What he said isn't nice no matter what

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by klax(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
I can never blame this dude some father dont deserve to be call father.

Same fate my friend, his mum and his 3 younger brother facing. Their father is naturally very wicked man we learnt he has be wicked since his young age. He drove them.out of the house and has never give then a dime till this very day. He had 3 wives after my friend mum same story with throw out kids and mothers everywhere.

Pls they should let this boy be and may God help him to pay his mum back bontufully for all her suffering to give him.education.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Stallion93(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
amethystnnty1:
I believe the only people responsible for your woes in life are your parents. Fathers and mothers, whichever or both who made a conscious decisions to birth you into this life. If everybody understand this they wouldn't blame anyone else for their problems.

For the life of me i still don't understand why anybody should bring another into this life of eternal struggle and if ever anyone want to they and she should be responsible for the soul he yanked into existence. If it were up to me I would recommend a death penalty for parents who bring children into existence and wouldn't contribute a dime to their upbringing or better still indentured servitude until the offspring have an agency to choose to continue the life or end it
U just laid the sad truth out, too bitter for some folks to take in but the truth remains the truth. There's no big deal birthing a child, it's given freely by nature, even a mad man can impregnate a woman, what differs is taking up the responsibility of grooming that child to adulthood. African parents always feel they deserve so much respect in birthing children, Tf?! Groom your children well enough and earn your respect, treat them bad and Go To Hell

7 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by tolulope1990(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
tintingz:

Not just abandoning but wishing him death

3 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobodys(f): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Uyi168:
Maybe he wasnt your biological dad
I think so too...It's obvious the man hurt the young man a lot. I do not blame him one bit... There are parents and there are egg and sperm donors. Some Fathers and mothers are the worst. we just have to appreciate our loving parents..

Parents should learn from this, is not just about giving birth to children, you have to take care of them and be there for them. never create a hole cause they'll fill it with hate..and HATE is very strong and powerful, it's very hard to forego....

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
I share your pains bruv.

4 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by legba1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Y'all are just talking...I feel the old man transfer d hatred for their mum to the children...I also feel the mum made them see their dad as a devil...so lets just hope these guys hatred is managed well else the cycle continues. y'all should stop judging

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by captianfreeman(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
So He eventually deleted that post? undecided

Well , that hasn't changed the fact that you are. .... in any case, you deserve a medal.

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by sykeng(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
Even from your tone I know you and your mother don't have sense
If you like treat your children that way and expect them to show love later in life.

6 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Tony142: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:
I'm disappointed in this your comment
Papa wey no send you, is that one a father ?

my guy, no mind the idiot jare

3 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by justifyme(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
For you to be telling ur friends that ur dad is late when he was very much alive, that means u've been wishn him dead for so long

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by bebe2(f): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
blackboy:
What role did you play? He can talk but his dad cant.

Takes 2 to tango. I know of a similar case but if you hear what the child did to the father you will understand.

There is no smoke without fire.

Frm
Wat age did the child start to play the role?

Africans and their sanctimonious attitude. There are kind parents and there are wicked parents.

Kudos to the young man, against all odds he stood up and rode against the tide. Thats Bravery.

3 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Blackfire(m): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
To the op and to anyone who can get to this Victor guy...

Let's look at this from another angle from a true life story.

A guy now a man until few months before his father's death,that his supposed devil like father actually loved him and was to the best of his knowledge protecting him.
His father hated him, to the extent that if he walks in his father walks out.
His other brothers and sisters who are living wayward lives are always condoned.
This guy was never a smoker,womanizer,trouble maker yet his father hated him so much he called Police to arrest him.
His father once told him his corpse will be rejected at the Morgue.
He once asked his mother if truly the man is his father?
His father once told him he wish he wasn't his son.
It was that bad.
The father dosent even know where this guy lived or trade... Which is just 500 feets from each other.
Plus others I cannot and don't want to write, but on the day his father died he cried his heart out, when he discovered the truth.

What was the truth he found out?
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by BENEAMATA: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
BLOOD IS BLOOD , RAGS is to TRASH , YOURS BELONGS TO YOU ! Seriously , can i ever emphasise this enough ?
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by madza: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
What kind of a child can't forgive his late dad....after looking well fed and presentable as you appear, you still choose to spew gibberish on your late dad. Failure to forgive is a sure way to invite demons to torment you, make a u- turn for a better future...others have worse stories but they moved on. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by tintingz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Treasuredlove:
he was still instrumental in him being born although God should be given all the glory. But he was an instrument for God. I think he is being childish and has serious daddy issues...unresolved psychological stuff. What he said isn't nice no matter what
I don't believe there's a God that care about humans, so that's out of it.

The man is only the biological father but not a daddy figure, the latter is more important than the former, there are some men that are like daddy figure to adopted children but not the biological father.

What's the essence of giving an irresponsible father credit for a child living, does that even make sense?

The guy has the right to be angry about his father irresponsible behavior but he only behave immature about his post, he should have just writing articles how and why fathers should care for thier children, that's more mature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.