Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (59319 Views)

The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by gaby(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
fekolastic:
Corper should first and foremost take his siblings to a DNA centre and conduct one to know if the man was truly their biological father. Because it is only a case of adultery and the sudden revelation of paternity of children that could make a man act the way this dad is accused of doing.
Then if after and the result shows that the man was not their biological father then he should ask himself if would have behaved differently from the DAD and if negative he should insist that his mum tell him why she was separated from the man

I was just going to add this to my initial post and then I saw your post.
Who knows if mummy was a slay queen in her time and bros got to find out, a reality that led to their separation.

You need to see the number of men raising kids in deception who truly aren't theirs in this Nigeria to understand.

You get small head, you wife and everybody for her lineage get normal head. But pikin wey dem born give you carry the world head haba..then you come send pikjn message e go come tell you say leave me joor...

These stories abound my people.

Mummy knew what went down but certainly refused to come clean and instead had sown a seed of discord in bros...

Oga could have been impotent and knew he was being scammed.

Life is indeed big and deep..

Enjoy my siggy again..

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Hossyq(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
what an horror...indeed he has a good mother their for him anytime anywhere...more grease to ur mama'selbow!
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by tintingz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
tolulope1990:

Not just abandoning but wishing him death
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by ohosi4real(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
That mean d course don enter ur family because ur male children 2 they may also do d same to u

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Shirer(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
I know say na them. Women from that axis, if dem nor fit emasculate a man, them no dey do again. See the result now.
Thank God I have achieved the mindset by which I am prepared to go through this life with or without kids. No time for liability in the guise of pikin.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by millionboi2: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
No matter what your father do... is still your father with out him you wount be in this world......God will be the one to judge.. you can't judge by your self.. cry
hmmmmmm

It is painful man
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by DEGABA(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
crazy son,i wish your dad is alive lets hear from him too.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Blackfire(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
The truth...

The father told him before he died(he was poisoned by his brothers) that if he had showed him fatherly love and care,he would have become useless, good for nothing like his siblings..
That he had maltreat him openly to keep his wicked brothers from destroying him too, but in his heart he always shed tears.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by maasoap(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
tstx:
I talkam..... pikin no go just come out dey call papa useless

That reason was still petty and full of lies. Why would your met you on the road and start cursing you just like that?

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Blackfire(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who was his dad?.

He was the Arole/ Di okpara / head of the family who owns massive land
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by amethystnnty1: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Stallion93:
U just laid the sad truth out, too bitter for some folks to take in but the truth remains the truth. There's no big deal birthing a child, it's given freely by nature, even a mad man can impregnate a woman, what differs is taking up the responsibility of grooming that child to adulthood. African parents always feel they deserve so much respect in birthing children, Tf?! Groom your children well enough and earn your respect, treat them bad and Go To Hell

Every 10 seconds a person die of hunger related-related causes (mostly children). 815 million people go to bed without food from minor to chronic starvation that's at least 1 of every 9 person on the planet and food is the most basic of human need. It is the height of inhumanity to condemn any being to that. Why not just let a non existent soul be just that NON EXISTENT

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
They say never speak I'll of the dead . it was a man called Chilon that coined the phrase to just be socially appropriate. What will happen if we do? Man like Adolf Hitler should we say because one should never speak ill of the dead we should only say nice things of him, when we know he was responsible for the death of millions?
My only concern is the guy should try and unburden his heart so he can let go of the pains. Because they might come back to hurt him.

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by abbeyty(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Maybe the father discovered that your pregnancy is from away game by your mom, but no matter what he shouldnt have hated you that much cuz it wasn't your fault
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
I event thought his dad caught off his |)ick.
Only love and curse abi?
He should come see my neighbors father angry
Stupid boy

Some people were even saying here that may be his father was sodomising him. Can you see the stupid and silly reason now?
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by WiseStarr(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
You just wash your dirty laundry in the public,You just paint yourself something else,Leave him to God at least he's your father,no matter what he may have done.............Karma will surely do the judgment
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by VULCAN(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why don't you wait for your neighbours father to die to see whether he will not celebrate more than this fellow?

TOMMIEYIKES:
I event thought his dad caught off his |)ick.
Only love and curse abi?
He should come see my neighbors father angry
Stupid boy

7 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by PatryG: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Newsmania:
An NYSC serving corps member in Abuja who celebrated the death of his father on social media, has come out to state why he thought the passing away of his dad was good news.

Over the past weekend, the story of a members of the NYSC serving in Abuja who mocked the death of own his father by celebrating the demise on social media, emerged online, and was trailed with criticisms and mixed reactions from many social media users.

After the death of his father, he had taken to Facebook to express these rather strange words: “Friday is for CDS….#Abjcoppa….And finally the great devil died last night….. R.I.P my useless father…..Just so happy we all saw ur death…. This is GOODNEWS.”

While speaking in a new interview, the young man identified simply as Victor M Bills, who later deleted this post due to the appeals of his friends, opened up on why he thought the passing away of his dad was good news, and the reason about his obvious happiness at his father’s death

He disclosed that he was in no way sorry about the statements he wrote on Facebook, as his father’s demise was an answered prayer.

According to him, his dad had denied him the essential fatherly love he needed ever since his mother got separated from him about 26 years ago due to an unknown reason.

These were his exact words: “I can’t paint him white when I’m dying inside me. He always laughed and told me I would suffer and die before him. But the reverse is now the case… He wasn’t God.

“He deprived me of fatherly love… And still didn’t wish me well. So his death was a great relief to the family… I’m not regretting anything. My friends asked me to delete the post. But I don’t regret posting it.

“Now I wonder the kind of tribute the children will write for him and what people will know him for other than evil. I just pity him, because even at gunpoint I’ll never agree that he had an atom of love for me.

“He cursed me every time he saw me. We never had a loving time as father and son. I’m not fabricating stories. I’m telling you the truth. Don’t know why he hated me so much.
“Before now, anytime I met new friends I told them my dad was late so that they wouldn’t bring up topics about him. I always talked about my mum. So, when they saw my post about him, they were surprised I had a dad all the while. Even friends from secondary school.

"He didn’t attend his children’s wedding or even wished them well. Rather, he rained curses on them, just to frustrate them. Does such a man deserve to be given a befitting burial? He was heartless and never believed he would die soon.”
However, Victor who hails from Amaraku, Isiala Mbano in Imo State could not but celebrate his mother who took up the responsibility of taking care of him and his three siblings.

He said: “I believe in the strength of thorough womanhood from my mum. I thought about how life would have been if my mother wasn’t hardworking and industrious. What if my mum had hooked up with another man after their separation. What would I have done?"

As for whether he planned to grace the occasion of his father’s burial, the Abuja corps member said he would not only be more than happy to miss the funeral, he would also ensure his siblings and mother do not spare the time to do same.
Towards the end of the chat, Victor said that, with the post he shared on Facebook, he hopes to awaken every parent who treated their children in ill manners due to the fact that they were hurting from the scars meted to them by their spouses.

“Just trying to encourage my peers that if they hate any lass, they shouldn’t transfer their hatred to the children. Too bad that parents do so with belief that certainly the child will forgive them later in life, even after punishing such a child emotionally.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rip-to-my-useless-dad-nysc-corps-member-finally-speaks-out/

Is that all. I really pity you young man and feel so sorry for those in support of your unspeakable action, Genoa against your dad. There is not any doubt that you're exactly like your father. Your father cursed you, denied you fatherly care within the family, but you did cursed him and denied him son sympathy in the face of the world. You are indeed worse than him, I really pity the kind of family you're bringing up. You need help young man. These young people that cheer you up in social media will not be there when the consequences get on you badly.
You can make amends seeking the face of God forgiveness . I'll like to tell you how my did acted quiet similar, I bought the jeep he cruise around and he gets salary monthly. Wise up man, is about your life now, not you dad. Token from a concerned brother.

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by xxxkubexxx: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
I can relate with the corper. Mine is a Saddest.

5 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by xxxkubexxx: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
You are abusing the reactor, what of the Abuser? Ones Happiness is Personal and must not be determined by anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Vince77(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm disappointed in this your comment

Papa wey no send you, is that one a father ?

Dont mind the fool

3 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Deji63: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
blackboy:
What role did you play? He can talk but his dad cant.

Takes 2 to tango. I know of a similar case but if you hear what the child did to the father you will understand.

There is no smoke without fire.

He says his father was an absentee deadbeat dad. A lesson to the men who make babies and shy away from their responsibilities wanting to eat their cakes and have them. I support the dude abeg. I am also a victim and didn't shed a single tear when he died.

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by myrtech: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cursed corper

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by sammirano: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm disappointed in this your comment

Papa wey no send you, is that one a father ?

Go and read your Bible or Quran very well and come back to tell me what you've learnt
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Psoul(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
I still maintain that the boy is an irresponsible son.
Now, he has revealed where he got his irresponsibility from.
He is a product or a broken home. Probably, he choose to stay with his mother. May be the mother was seeing small cash den.
The mom brainwashed him and fed him with so many hate stories against his father.
He started seeing the father as a nobody.
The man kept suffering all alone.
May be God opened way for the man and he started getting small small money.
By then, the mom was no longer doing so fine.
He then started coming back to the father for things like school fees, house rent etc.
The man refused.
His hatred for the man skyrocketed.

Let me warn you. If you did not repent from this way you are threading, you will definitely find it very difficult in life.
This is not a curse.

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
According to him, his dad had denied him the essential fatherly love he needed ever since his mother got separated from him about 26 years ago due to an unknown reason.

I stopped reading at this point. The stupid boy probably never bothered to find out why his father left his mum. He obviously believed all the lies his mother told him about his father. Judging by what he wrote, the influence of a bad and hateful mother can be easily deduced. Sadly, the man is dead and can no longer tell his side of the story. Let's just hope his own children won't grow up and read the rubbish he wrote about their grandfather. They may end up doing worst things to him than just writing trash.

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by fablani(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
honestly I understand how this guy feels. my own dad is almost in same shoe with the man. but I have let go.
but my mom and siblings still have the grudge within them cos his wicked and stupid action of my dad is still affecting our well being but I believe God is over everything

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by skydeexie(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
If you don't forgive now, the same unforgiving spirit will follow you and your future children to your graves. It's better to forgive than to hold a grudge. This is how your life long hurt will be healed.

Romans 5:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

Christ in Our Place
6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Ikpongiton: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
hear from the father too,before you pass any judgment.women can brainwashed their children against their dad,but unfortunately the dad is .....
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by elmodee7(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
I sure u came out with a pass. words of wisdom for you foool. words are like arrows , once you say it u can't get it back. so silly foool u can't be employed anyway. even u r into business with time it will fall. idiot. even if u dad was devil never celebrate his fall on social media. small boy without brain. ur stupidity is highly regarded.

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Reference(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
But you have become exactly what he was, a bitter soul complete with swearing, cursing and bad blood. Seems what goes round has come around and instead of breaking what is essentially a vicious generational cycle.you are just towing with the flow. I am dead sure your late father had same or sorts of experiences with his dad, your grandad.

Very unwise but I understand you must be eager to trend and perhaps get a reality tv check in.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Confor(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
The reason why your mother got seperated from your dad is unknown to us or you.
You never told us about your impact to bring them back
You never prove to us if you are his Biological SON

there cannever be smoke without fire, so Mr. Corper call your mother and and make her clear the Air on your Family issues. Otherwise KARMA will boomerang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.