Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (61347 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by AmazingELixir: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

For what? Over stupid NYSC certificate that is rotting away in so many Nigerian homes?

Go and prosecute her na!

You must be igbo?!

Mr. Man forgery is an offence punishable by law in Nigeria, leave sentiment aside so you will see issues with the clarity some of us live by.

My tribal extraction doesn't matter here, I'm a realist devoid of ethnic politics.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Not only resigning....she has to be tried and sent to jail..coz she is no different from Evans.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by PHILipu1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
shreder:

Dat is if dere is no shady activity durin d election
shreder:

Dat is if dere is no shady activity durin d election
Lol.
We know already that it is only when PDP wins that there were no shady activities but when other parties win,there are shady activities.

PDP and it's supporters are just bad losers
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
agabusta:

Have you not heard of presidential pardon before?
The woman is a certificate forger that should be in jail right now.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by kcmichael: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fake news fake news
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by sorry1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin People wicked sha
Dreambeat:
Good.Arrest and prosecute her now. Buhari next to resign,to face ICC afterwards.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by JacksonOyibo: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
The penalty for NOT doing NYSC is not imprisonment... it is a fine.... Mor0n.

Mention one case since its inception where a judge sentenced someone to jail for not doing NYSC? The punishment is always a fine of N2,000

IBBG:
if you think the president can protect then why is she resigning? If she had waited for her case to be concluded in court without she resigning and she is found guilty, she would have been arrested and jailed. she has no immunity in her position and there is nothing the president would have done to save her head. Other wise everyone currently in jail for the same crime like hers will have to be set free. That is the rule of law. You can't selectively implement it.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by EternalTruths: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Like I said, you and the entire south east should go and jail her let us see.

With this mindset, Odua republic can never be great.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ekez(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Odmic2839:
must you comment with ur pig brain
I don't have tym for zombie so varnish.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
comos:
At last omo-ibos succeeded in chasing this woman out.

What a pity cry

Aunty kemi ma Bleep up oooo.

Awon omo Igbo lasan lasan lo je ki aunty ki resign?

The reason for her resignation is the most trivial in my estimation! NYSC certificate?

Certificates that graduates dump immediately they finish wasting one year of their lives and that doesn’t guaranty them jobs?

Well, all I know is that Buhari must replace her with either an Hausa or Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by smileyoo: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
benben1000:
How yoruba people support this woman tire me. This is not about removing a yoruba, for God in heaven, there are thousands of more qualified yorubas than her around the world. Stop supporting mediocrity. An accountant has no business running a macro economy. Look at out economy, every small thing, she borrows. Who is that smart yoruba man that served as minister of industry under GEJ?
even that of ministry of agriculture, he was so good that the world recognised his competency. he is now a big player in the world stage. this govt of dullards 'll never see such credible people, because he is not in their evil circle.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by IbrahimDamola: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ok, now that you have succeeded in chasing our Sister out of the finance ministry, who would you want to replace her.

I want you to be honest imhotep.

1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by kcmichael: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fake

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by kunleweb: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
afroniger:

ish
Why do some of you igbos like to argue blindly? Yeah I know you are igbo inspite of your fake moniker. FYI, She was the former Finance Commissioner in her native Ogun state under Amosun's government before he nominated her for the Finance Minister's position based on his close relationship with Buhari. Tinubu's preferred candidate was Ogun-born Wale Edun who served under him as governor. But why am I disturbing myself, it is sweeter for you to believe the Tinubu angle since that adds more meaning to your existence. undecided

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/19/how-obasanjo-scuttled-tinubus-ambition-of-producing-buharis-finance-minister/

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/buhari-ministerial-list-obasanjo-tinubu-reportedly-at-war-over-nominees-id4178302.html

Lol with your racial jibe,igbo. You wish. You can throw a more sophisticated jab dumbo

I repeat, as Amosun is a crayon in his fingers, so was she, only just recommended dumbo.

Also, that my moniker's fake makes me laugh. My moniker's more real than your entire life. Check the year it was created, foolish foot soldier of a yellow-teethed orangutan.

You can get lost now

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by utenwuson: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

lol..... I sound like easterner to u ni, am far from that..... I just state the obvious devoid of any tribal sentiment.... She fuckedd up big time and we should condemn that.....
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Ekez(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
PMBtill2023:
...So that your dad should replace him abi?
Yes!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Naija2mumu(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

please be honest for once. Can you keep sentiment a see we eyes of reasoning
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

With this mindset, Odua republic can never be great.

Thats for us to worry about.

So where is the party at? Igbos have succeeded in ousting a yoruba woman from the finance ministry. Nkwobi must flow today in all igbo hamlets!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by shreder(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
We know already that it is only when PDP wins that there were no shady activities but when other parties win,there are shady activities.

PDP and it's supporters are just bad losers
Am no supporter of PDP nor APC,check my posts,u will see,dere is no difference btwn dem,jus old culprits switchin parties den dey tink dey hv bcum new

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

The reason for her resignation is the most trivial in my estimation! NYSC certificate?

Certificates that graduates dump immediately they finish wasting one year of their lives and that doesn’t guaranty them jobs?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
She should return all the Salaries she has collected.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by EternalTruths: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Well, all I know is that Buhari must replace her with either an Hausa or Yoruba.

Why are you seeing this issue with the eyes of a kid.?

Do you know if she is fed up with Buhari's government and decided to quit.?

Do you know that it was after she exposed NNPC during the June/July FAAC meeting that her NYSC got exposed.?

Odua republic can never be great.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by NotAZombie: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
eagleeye2:

Chai!!!
Make una just pity ham
Which kind pity is that? Crime is crime. She should expect to reap what she sow. Where are the mumu zombies that said she did not forge certificate. If her hands were clean,she won't resign.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by dingbang(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
wow, great decision

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by firo08(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
All because of NYSC bruhaha.... I see no reason in her resigning when those that does not even have certificates have not done so...

Whichever, it is a good foundation we expect others in same clime to follow.

Kudos to Aunty Kemi.
Which kudos? For her fraudulent act?
She has suddenly turned your role model.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by IBBG(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
The penalty for NOT doing NYSC is not imprisonment... it is a fine.... Mor0n.

Mention one case since its inception where a judge sentenced someone to jail for not doing NYSC? The punishment is always a fine of N2,000

lol. you are even the mor0n here for displaying your stupidity online. Then whats the penalty for forgery and for perjury when charged to court and found guilty. she is charged for forgey and not for not doing her NYSC. Learn how to comprehend before you start cursing so that you won't look like the fool you are.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naija2mumu:
please be honest for once. Can you keep sentiment a see we eyes of reasoning

Why would I separate sentiments from the issue? Igbos have made it their defining objective to oust her from her job.

And I ask, are you happy now?

I have got news for you, the position will not go to an Igbo person. We prefer for it to go to an hausa person.

Aunty kemi should go take a vacation in the U.K. She has been made to go through hell for this trivial issue by the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by AmazingELixir: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
seunmsg:

Now that she has resigned, what next for you? Go to the nearest bank and tell them to give you money because Adeosun just resigned.

The reason this country is where it is currently is because the right persons are not at the helm of affairs, the country is blessed with persons a lot better than Kemi, if the government is serious about finding a competent replacement they have a large pool of very qualified professionals to do even better job.

Leave out sentiment in your judgement that way you'll be a much better person, a friendly advice for you.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by newsnjobs(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Long over due.

But people can be mean sha!

So she rely do Olu-wole for the NYSC certificate.

Sounds unbelievable considering her person.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by EternalTruths: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Thats for us to worry about.

So where is the party at? Igbos have succeeded in ousting a yoruba woman from the finance ministry. Nkwobi must flow today in all igbo hamlets!

Do you know whom you are discussing with.?

Do you know if I am in the in-house.?

Do you know that it was after she exposed NNPC during the June/July FAAC meeting that her NYSC got exposed.?

Odua republic can never be great because of people like you.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust by resurgent2019: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Why are you seeing this issue with the eyes of a kid.?

Odua republic can never be great.

Leave odua republic alone and face the matter at hand. Which igbo economist do you want to replace Aunty kemi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.