Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

"Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says (14124 Views)

Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Outrage As APC Moves To Punish Igbos, Says 99.9% Voted Atiku / Failure To Re-elect Ekweremadu Will Be A Setback To Igbos,says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Yoshy: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

Nothing to be shameful

She knows these are my views, I am not against them as a people, but their dogged battle in futility that has denied them a loud mouth in the country,

I'm still astonished how an Igbo girl won't see through your hatred. I pray she do soonest.

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by xbernardx(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yoshy:

I'm still astonished how an Igbo girl won't see through your hatred. I pray she do soonest.

Please it's not hatred, it's my opinion
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by honourhim: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
biafranation:
"Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud of The Igbos" Says a Niger Deltan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFukESYFWDg

they know the truth but chose to deceive themselves by painting igbos black here.

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
mildflame:
but why cant they turn the SOUTH EAST to look a little bit like lagos, at least 10%
Its still the same Igbos that turned Lagos to what it is. They cant be the ones changing lives all the time yet the FG do not want to support them a bit eg building international Airport of Lagos standard, international seaports of Lagos standard, Federal roads of Lagos standard, Bridges of Lagos standard.
With these in place then they can make the East look even better than your darling Lagos. grin

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

As far as Yorubas and Hausas continue to rule, I am fine with that. Let’s see where hate will get the igbos.
Hausa rules
Yorubas are their ASSLICKERS
Dont get it twisted

6 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
We can't really blame the low self-esteem Igbos for insulting Yoruba over who is fuckin who, it's an achievement for Igbos to marry Yoruba, reason they celebrate it. But for the slobbering bastardd xbernardx (may even be igbo) who if really Yoruba couldn't get his comment across without throwing meat to Igbos dogs here to attack Yoruba with, knowing how comments like that always end. How can any Yoruba be bold to say he's marrying a tribe that insult your mother day in day out? While my moral won't let me allow anyone I know to marry Igbo, those who don't mind can go ahead but just don't come and throw it in our faces to earn us more insult here cos I will personally come after such a person. Show me a man who marries his antagonist and I will show you a spineless straw man.
Igbos are the most beautiful/Handsome people in Nigeria. Go and die!!
I repeat go and die!!
Marry your own women so your women dont get old in their father's houses.

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
mercyville:

Some Yorubas think they are helping the cannibals to a better life.

I repeat go and die!!

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by honourhim: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

I get their time? My comment was neutral, they judged and concluded I am Yoruba

you no get their time but you are here in a thread that is talking about igbos.

you are a hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
wowcatty:
By all means let them do it but should keep it to themselves and spare us further insults
Keep masturbating each other.. you and mercyville..

I repeat go and die!!

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:
Its still the same Igbos that turned Lagos to what it is. They cant be the ones changing lives all the time yet the FG do not want to support them a bit eg building international Airport of Lagos standard, international seaports of Lagos standard, Federal roads of Lagos standard, Bridges of Lagos standard.
With these in place then they can make the East look even better than your darling Lagos. grin

Now..@ the bolded I must say ....I love your comedy show grin
That up there couldn't be coming from a sane mind but a joking assumptions

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

As far as Yorubas and Hausas continue to rule, I am fine with that. Let’s see where hate will get the igbos.

I thought you are for IBO's ..Yoruba Muslim bruhaha ? grin
Dey support them now cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by 10kbelow: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Igbo's remains the best before and after the civil war

Igbo Amaka

4 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
totit:

Now..@ the bolded I must say ....I love your comedy show grin
That up there couldn't be coming from a sane mind but a joking assumptions
Please stop talking out of ignorance or are you a kid. Lagos is more of a commercial state.. am i lying?
Which tribe does commerce and trade, Igbos.. or am i lying?

Lagos was the last capital of Nigeria before it was moved to Abuja due to its busyness and population, and it had developed with the FG presence and laid down structures that led many people to the state therefore making it the most viable state in Nigeria today.
It still beats my imagination how Yorubas give Lagos development credit to themselves just because the ;produce Governors.
The larger chunk of Lagos IGR is gotten from trade and commerce... Dont let your Afonja Muslim parents deceive you, they are born liars..

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

Please stop talking out of ignorance or are you a kid. Lagos is more of a commercial state.. am i lying?
Which tribe does commerce and trade, Igbos.. or am i lying?

Lagos was the last capital of Nigeria before it was moved to Abuja due to its busyness and population, and it had developed with the FG presence and laid down structures that led many people to the state therefore making it he most viable state in Nigeria today.
It still beats my imagination how Yorubas give Lagos development to themselves just because the ;produce Governors.
The larger chunk of Lagos IGR is gotten from trade and commerce... Dont let your Afonja Muslim parents deceive you, they are born liars..

The moment I read your mention I just couldn't help but bust into heavy laughter. I knew its either you are one of these bunch whose heads is filled with delusions or has issues with seasoning. I couldn't have been wronged after all I was expecting you will provide some facts or stats to complement your aba made stats or figures but no...of course I was right.

Una tiny 5 villages never developed laagos una wan build? grin

Ya head dey hurt you sef

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shmm

grin cheesy
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
totit:

The moment I read your mention I just couldn't help but bust into heavy laughter. I knew its either you are one of these bunch whose heads is filled with delusions or has issues with seasoning. I couldn't have been wronged after all I was expected you will provide some facts or stats to complement your aba made figured but no...of course I was right.

Una tiny 5 villages never developed laagos una wan build? grin

Ya head dey hurt you sef
Bla bla bla bla blacksheep.
Prove me wrong and stop being a clown it wont help anyone here.
Lagos was developed by the FG and the Igbos. Take it to world bank!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Prove me wrong and stop being a clown it wont help anyone here.
Lagos was developed by the FG and the Igbos. Take it to world bank.

Oh welcome back ..so, even google couldn't come to your rescue after doing all the search and all? But of course, shame won't let you admit and swallow your pride hence you push it forward trying to play smart ..uh? Aba logic.

Dude, all you got is oral and the usual stories you ebboes made yourselves believe but thank God for the internet. .. I believe you are an adult ? Next time reason , don't throw figures around but, if you must? Make sure you have facts to back it lest you embarrass yourself and make yourself appear like an illiterate.

Shmmm for you dude.

2 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2018
totit:

Oh welcome back ..so, even google couldn't come to your rescue after doing all the search and all? But of course, shame won't let you admit and swallow your pride hence you push it forward trying to play smart ..uh? Aba logic.

Dude, all you got is oral and the usual stories you ebboes made yourselves believe but thank God for the internet. .. I believe you are an adult ? Next time reason , don't throw figures around but, if you must? Make sure you have facts to back it lest you embarrass yourself and make yourself appear like an illiterate.

Shmmm for you dude.
Which Google, you are the only one fighting and tearing your cloth by yourself on something that is clear as the sunlight.
Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria.. is it a lie?
Lagos is a commerce hub of Nigeria.. is it a lie?
who is in charge of trade, commerce, importation and exportation in Lagos, IGBOS. am i lying?
What give Lagos the greatest percentage of its IGR since the 80's, commerce. am i lying?
Tell me i am lying i am waiting.
Keep deceiving yourselves and the fish brains that you can deceive, not Igbos , certainly not me.

5 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Which Google, you are the only one fighting and tearing your cloth by yourself on something that is clear as the sunlight.
Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria.. is it a lie?
Lagos is a commerce hub of Nigeria.. is it a lie?
who is in charge of trade, commerce, importation and exportation in Lagos, IGBOS. am i lying?
What give Lagos the greatest percentage of its IGR since the 80's, commerce. am i lying?
Tell me i am lying i am waiting.
Keep deceiving yourselves and the fish brains that you can deceive, not Igbos , certainly not me.

All I ask of you is back it up with facts and quit throwing figures about.
Do me a lite favor, would you? Stop being unnecessarily lost with a simple question.

Anybody can claim anything, I can even place Yorubas where you placed IBO's but when reality come to fore? That's where the truth unravels. Now, stop boring me with your oral stats and figures and provide facts.

I hate oral figures. angry
grin

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2018
grin grin grin

This is the list of major Nigerian imports and their worth -- before some people come and claim that their substandard imported merchanise constitute the bulk of the revenues generated via SW ports. cheesy grin

Refined petroleum- 15% ($7.83-billion)
Cars- 3.4% ($1.75-billion)
Wheat - 2.8% ($1.46-billion)
Packaged medicaments - 1.4% ($752-million)
Rice - 1.4% ($706-million)
Concentrated Milk - 1.3% ($679-million)
Raw Sugar - 1.3% ($668-million)
Malt extract- 0.84% ($441-million)

Sources:
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/visualize/tree_map/hs92/import/nga/all/show/2014/

1 Like

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 12:22am On Sep 17, 2018
totit:

All I ask of you is back it up with facts and quit throwing figures about.
Do me a lite favor, would you? Stop being unnecessarily lost with a simple question.

Anybody can claim anything, I can even place Yorubas where you placed IBO's but when reality come to fore? That's where the truth unravels. Now, stop boring me with your oral stats and figures and provide facts.

I hate oral figures. angry
grin
What exactly do you really want me to show you, you are not making any sense. Make your point, or if you think i'm ignorant prove it with your point and evidences. Just because you learnt new word today"fact" doesn't mean you should use it unnecessarily.
I can still ask you to show me fact that a male is not a female. Get out fool!!

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

What exactly do you really want me to show you, you are not making any sense. Make your point, or if you think i'm ignorant prove it with your point and evidences. Just because you learnt new word today"fact" doesn't mean you should use it unnecessarily.
I can still ask you to show me fact that a male is not a female. Get out fool!!

Shmm
Next time read widely,learn and make use of the internet before coming on pub forum to embarrass your education. You are nothing but a delusional fellow who dwell on stories and N.L junks.
Shm for you mehnnn grin
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 1:13am On Sep 17, 2018
totit:

[s]Shmm
Next time read widely,learn and make use of the internet before coming on pub forum to embarrass your education. You are nothing but a delusional fellow who dwell on stories and N.L junks.
Shm for you mehnnn grin
[/s]
After all said and done nothing reasonable to grasp.
You are cemented in foolery.
I repeat:-
The Federal Government and the Igbos made Lagos a viable state today, this has nothing to do with the Yorubas Governors from 1999 mugu

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 1:32am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/s]
After all said and done nothing reasonable to grasp.
You are cemented in foolery.
The Federal Government and the Igbos made Lagos a viable state today, this has nothing to do with the Yorubas Governors from 1999 mugu

Your lack of manners,knowledge,information and logic reasoning has indeed affected your pub relation,communication,social mannerism,education and ability to reason like an average human.

And its so sad that such like you are what we have on cyber space often polluting, constituenting nuisances and wacky knowledge about.

Pathetic !

Shmm
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by IloveToMess: 1:44am On Sep 17, 2018
totit:

Your lack of manners,knowledge,information and logic reasoning has indeed affected your pub relation,communication,social mannerism,education and ability to reason like an average human.

And its so sad that such like you are what we have on cyber space often polluting, constituenting nuisances and wacky knowledge about.

Pathetic !

Shmm
Keep your pain aside first, prove me wrong,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by totit: 1:46am On Sep 17, 2018
[s]
IloveToMess:

Keep your pain aside first, prove me wrong,

[/s]

Do I look bothered about your assumptions and these figures you are pulling off your brain? Just swallow it already and share it among your fellow delusional IBO's..
grin
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
xbernardx:

Please it's not hatred, it's my opinion
you are a BIG coward. is the igbo lady youre married to no longer your wife? why are you hiding your nairaland moniker frm her then? show her your monikers on nairaland so she can peruse the post history of her "dear" husband and stop keeping that innocent lady in the dark with regards to how much her "loving" husband holds her people in "high esteem". if you cant, you shall remain a loser for life. COWARD!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by plaetton: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
immhotep:

Igbo amaka .
Waiting for the usual haters to show themselves here grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema
The mean the known Nairaland ret.ards.
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by meccuno: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hausa rules
Yorubas are their ASSLICKERS
Dont get it twisted
grin grin grin grin grin chaii.....some times they just dont get it...

3 Likes

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Keep masturbating each other.. you and mercyville..

I repeat go and die!!
Lol. What kind of fückery is this?
Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tozara:
Lol. What kind of fückery is this?
Like this ? grin grin

cc lzaa pointzerom eternaltruths

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says by Tozara(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
immhotep:

Like this ? grin grin

cc lzaa pointzerom eternaltruths
Exactly what I would expect a retärded entity to pull out of his ass. grin

By the way, you don't own Igbo girls. They're not "your women". They're independent humans with their own lives who should lead it as they please without regards for inconsequential, miserable bastards with the territorial tendencies of Chimpazees and Bonobos. cheesy tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Budget Office: NNPC Paying N53 Subsidy On Every Litre Of Petrol / Gunmen Attack Imo INEC Office, Three Killed / Lagos-calabar Coastal Road: FG Begins Stakeholder Engagement For Calabar-Apo HWY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.