Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (70949 Views)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / Some Women Don't Know This,.. Yet They Follow Others / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Boobs" - Pretty Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by MyMouth(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
The way I like bobby ehn, e be like say them carry am do me cry

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by mrjaydee(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
vanida6:
Men's and breast dey re like bread nd tea grin

I'm telling u.. after brezz na brezz

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Twitter streets is really bleeped up man.

Those guys put real feelings into words and the savagery ain't here.
At times, i stress myself so much trying to understand a particular savage tweets than i do trying to understand my most difficult course.

Twitter is bae kiss

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Beremx(f): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Expect more followers from nairaland. grin

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
lefulefu:
hahaha Randy91 take notecheesy

Lmaocheesy cheesy cheesy...

A standing brezzz have Neva behold thy hands b4 that's y....

if u try hold and suck a standing brezzzz,ur life and senses ll Neva remain d samecheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by nwilenee(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
..............................[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by buchilino(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
PERSONALLY I DONT CARE ABOUT D CHEST, MY ATTRACTION 2 HER IS, HER LACK OF MAKEUP
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by buchilino(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
zinnyzee:
Twitter streets is really bleeped up man.

Those guys put real feelings into words and the savagery ain't here.
At times, i stress myself so much trying to understand a particular savage tweets than i do trying to understand my most difficult course.

Twitter is bae kiss

NNE DOSE UR EYES R HUGE
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
She dresses to show her "assets"

She sells "shacks"

And she calls herself Jesus Baby.

Odiegwu lipsrsealed

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Rubbiish(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
LivingFree:
Empty vessels make...
Jealousy no good...

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
columbus007:
this lovely looking breast go dey reach this babe mouth,see freshness,choi tongue

Lolz......

E get expiry date.

Small time e go reash her to tie as towel.

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Yuceeluv(f): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Khd95:
On judgement day,some men go dey waka go hellfire and them go still dey look brezz

Fadaluuurd have mercy embarassed

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
buchilino:

NNE DOSE UR EYES R HUGE
Azin, bruh!

They're massive.
Here they are, after serious editing fa

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
In 5 years time, hope they will keep following?
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by opeyemiskullman(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
ahhh....jesu loba...
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Default01: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
I just hope the followers no go reduce when the Walls of Jericho fall grin
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Where is the pretty lady? Everything that glitters isn’t Gold. Trust me
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by CUMMAN: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by tollytexy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol that's my EX omotola
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by KBdownloads(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
congrats on stating the obvious
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by nwilenee(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
i have a milk industry, and i will be happy to employ you as a milk producer.

drop your phone number,
email address,
and CV and a copy of your passport

PLEASE WE NEED MILK!!!.... shocked shocked

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Yuceeluv(f): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
As a child u mustve over sucked breast...maybe up till 8yrs...ask your mum.

MyMouth:
The way I like bobby ehn, e be like say them carry am do me cry

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Jlow2: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
CreamyBanana:

Na yansh sure pass. who breast epp
sabi boy

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by sexdoll: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
and so nairaland continues to depreciate in value with each passing day

how did nairaland gradually become a site majorly for fools and idiots?

it's a shame.

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
so what happens when the breasts goes flat or disappears, wrinkles or becomes old? because it will definitely happen.

Will they still follow? tongue
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Olajah81: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
How diz one take concerns us..
Igbo Amaka
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Jlow2: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided I keep on saying that ladies wiv big @ss n big bwest always lack sense,seems d big stuffs eats alot of stuffs outta dia brain... Smh grin
bros e don do, na so sum say nina no get brain and sense at least now she fit boast of 3m for her account, not everybody will survive by brain and sense.

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by alert200(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
it s still our own cup of tea
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
wouldn't Rather they follow you because you invented Gas cooker? or washing machine?

Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by buchilino(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
zinnyzee:
Azin, bruh!

They're massive.
Here they are, after serious editing fa

AHHHHHHHHHH.............., SCARY OOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says by webizone(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tomorrow is my birthday...One of my wishes is to get a girl I will be very much in love with.
Meanwhile, Likes for me!

Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures